Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2018, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Have fun you two

By the way I am taking heed of your thread title and I am on a date tomorrow night

EC | ADC

Old 10-26-2018, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ohhhhh, Markus, tell me all
Old 10-26-2018, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's not the girl I told you about (sadly) since she didn't call back. But I won't run after her. But there is another one I am texting for a while, she was working half a year in my office and now returns to university. She's 22 and also lives in Munich. Well I thought I should be brave and ask her on a date. Did that this morning and now we are meeting tomorrow for dinner. Not sure if she is interested in a relationship or just on casual dating. I guess I will find out tomorrow.

EC | ADC

Old 10-26-2018, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well its very early to say wherever its casual or something more, that can't be decided on the first date, but see how it goes and you'll get a scope of where she is at.
Old 10-26-2018, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I try to. Don't know, sometimes you can tell very early and sometimes it is better to be patient and wait and not confront anyone by the first date. I won't ask in detail unless she brings that topic up. I am looking forward to the date, but I try to go in there with no expectations so I can't get disappointed

EC | ADC

Old 10-26-2018, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She wouldn't of said yes if she didn't like you
Old 10-26-2018, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
Monthly shopping trip...oh dear, that would kill me I am going shopping once or twice a year
Same here lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
It's not the girl I told you about (sadly) since she didn't call back. But I won't run after her. But there is another one I am texting for a while, she was working half a year in my office and now returns to university. She's 22 and also lives in Munich. Well I thought I should be brave and ask her on a date. Did that this morning and now we are meeting tomorrow for dinner. Not sure if she is interested in a relationship or just on casual dating. I guess I will find out tomorrow.
LUcky you. I basically never ask girls out on a date tbh. It's a mix of me being shy and me thinking it could be a mistake and me now having gotten used to being single for a long time.
Old 10-26-2018, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

be brave guys, girls want to be asked out and if you don't ask, you will never get a yes. sure you can get some no's as well but never mind, only who's brave can win something
Old 10-26-2018, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Funny note: I asked my Boyfriend out for the first time
Old 10-26-2018, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongIceFire (View Post)
Funny note: I asked my Boyfriend out for the first time
I guess I also kinda wait for a girl to do that one day. I mean we are liberals after all. Doesn't always have to be the classic & conservative way with the guy doing this and doing that. But when I see the right one, I may also just ask myself.

In the end it's not that important for me though. I mean it would have to be a very special person for me, to really fall in love and it going over a date or two. I'm really not one of those guys who "bang" all the girls and then have a girl here and there they date.

Last edited by Arrakis; 10-27-2018 at 01:45 AM
Old 10-26-2018, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yup!
Old 10-27-2018, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I stayed up half the night to see all the pics immediately lol. Thought i could sleep long on the weekend, but my neighbour (the same one who just renovated some months ago) decided to start renovating something again today. So I just slept a few hours, am tired and shouted at his door to stop making noises. I will try to sleep a bit later.
Old 10-27-2018, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i was trying to do the same but i fell asleep in front of the tv and then heading to bed. when i was in bed i wasn't tired at all but since i needed to get up early this morning i forced myself to stay in bed and not to go on my laptop. thanks for all the pics, my day started perfectly as for you i hope you have a free weekend and get some sleep?
Old 10-27-2018, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i was trying to do the same but i fell asleep in front of the tv and then heading to bed. when i was in bed i wasn't tired at all but since i needed to get up early this morning i forced myself to stay in bed and not to go on my laptop. thanks for all the pics, my day started perfectly as for you i hope you have a free weekend and get some sleep?
Yes i have a free weekend. Actually most weekends currently. Still annoying. For now i can‘t sleep though bc said neighbour is still making lots of noise. Keeps hammering ad drilling.
Old 10-27-2018, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh jeez, is there any way to ask him if he can work quieter or not too early/late so people can sleep? Or any chance that is building project is coming to an end?

Have my date tonight, I admit I am slightly nervous. Could also be a happy feeling.

EC | ADC

Closed Thread   Post New Thread