Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2019, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Or she's just really happy with where she's at, we really don't know what Alycia's ambitions are or aren't.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 10-30-2019, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Well if she's happy with this crap show she has very low standards tbh. I mean I get being happy with the cast and enjoying working with them, but the show is so bad and totally not demanding her as an actress.

Maybe next year it will be really time for me to move on from this board if nothing changes. I hope so, but again if not, I'll always like alycia bc she's sweet, nice and very pretty. But that's just not enough to really be a fan.
Old 10-30-2019, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

we will see what happens next year. there is so much i think about. yeah we will see.
Old 10-30-2019, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can understand you guys. I just hope we get some more news/roles next year for Alycia.

But hey, we can still have nice chats about other things too

EC | ADC

Old 10-30-2019, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it's going to be exciting, also for Eliza and what she is going to do with her career.
Old 10-30-2019, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wishing them both all the best, may they meet again

EC | ADC

Fan Forum Legend

who knows, maybe Lexa is coming back as cameo in the last season
Fan Forum Legend

I kinda doubt it but I wished it was true.

EC | ADC

Fan Forum Legend

also can't imagine it. but we will see. nothing ever turns out as i think it would be.
Old 10-31-2019, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
I can understand you guys. I just hope we get some more news/roles next year for Alycia.

But hey, we can still have nice chats about other things too
I think one problem is also that besides not doing much to get new roles bc she may prefer staying in her safe little bubble on ftwd is surely that if she goes to auditions she is likely very sweet and polite. Other actresses like e.g. emilia clarke or gal gadot are more sassy and say I want that role so I'll get that role. Alycia is a bit too innocent and naive sometimes I feel. Also her agent should push her more. Sadly job interviews are often like crap and jobs go to the most confident sassy person and not always to the most qualified and I think also in acting the role goes to the person who comes to the auditiont with the attitude: "Gimme dis role, now!" Sure real arrogance is very bad too and alycia would never act that way, but she could use a little bit more sass when dealing with casters/producers I feel.
Old 11-01-2019, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i don't know if she is sweet and polite on auditions. we can only speculate here. she can play roles very well, maybe she plays a role on auditions or isn't quiet herself? know what i mean? i don't know how to express, but anyways i don't think she is always sweet/polite like we know her on auditions. at least that's what i think.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i don't know if she is sweet and polite on auditions. we can only speculate here. she can play roles very well, maybe she plays a role on auditions or isn't quiet herself? know what i mean? i don't know how to express, but anyways i don't think she is always sweet/polite like we know her on auditions. at least that's what i think.
Well I think I have to disagree with you there. I mean if she was different she'd have some better role by now. Bc I refuse to believe she simply doesn't want better roles than ftwd right now.
Old 11-01-2019, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Being sassy is a way to turn off casting directors unless the role calls for it, though. I'm sure Alycia is friendly and conversational as required, but demanding a role is exactly the way you get blacklisted from future bookings.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 11-01-2019, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I personally don‘t think that‘s the case. Bc if it was most big stars wouldn‘t actually be these typically arrogant jerks. I think showbiz works very different than normal workplaces.
Old 11-01-2019, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i don't know, i just know that my firm doesn't cast sassy actors or directors cause they are known to be difficult
Closed Thread   Post New Thread