Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2020, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

so it's a June/John episode and we finally see Luciana too.
Old 11-14-2020, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heda_Khaleesi (View Post)
so it's a June/John episode and we finally see Luciana too.
Will literally be the most boring episode of season 6a lol. But I guess I'll still watch it.
Old 11-15-2020, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakis (View Post)
Will literally be the most boring episode of season 6a lol. But I guess I'll still watch it.
I'm surprised you're watching at all. Didn't you say that you love the idea of bottle episodes, so you can only watch Alycia's?

EC | ADC

Old 11-15-2020, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

happy FTWD day!
Old 11-15-2020, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
I'm surprised you're watching at all. Didn't you say that you love the idea of bottle episodes, so you can only watch Alycia's?
But since all of you watch I thought i should too, plus they are far not as bottled as propagated. They infact have a coherent flow and story, so can't really miss an episode.
Old 11-15-2020, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

and besides we have to admit it's not that bad is it? plus we really have nothing better to do thanks to corona and watching just 45 minutes per week is easy to handle in this case.
Old 11-15-2020, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Yeah it‘s fine. But honestly i‘m still mad at the producers.
Old 11-15-2020, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

old virginny seems to be missing something now. ugh. chop, chop.

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 11-16-2020, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Why is she still alive?
Old 11-16-2020, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

the episode was okay, or good. i don't know however i liked two things: first of all it was Ginny who became much deeper and the new sprayer group is a big threat for her, that is clear now. and didn't see John going his own way in the end. i did like these two facts, and third, the effects and the production value are so much better now. all the fires and explosions, the aerial shots, the oil rain. i mean that's from the same show that botched a very fake storm and a beer balloon scene with horrible green screen what a step up!

as for June, she was bearable in this episode and i tried to forget about the actress behind the role. but however i think Ginny stole this episode. a part of me wanted Virginia to die, but also a part of me knew she had valuable info you couldn't let die.

besides it was nice to see some oldies back, well okay mostly Luciana. since i like Wes i am happy he didn't die either.

i wanna know what the spray paint group is about and hopefully we know soon.

and i'm guessing John will end up with Morgan, Dwight, and Al.

Last edited by Heda_Khaleesi; 11-16-2020 at 03:13 AM
Old 11-16-2020, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie12345 (View Post)
Why is she still alive?
Just shoot Virginia and move on. They keep saying if they run, she'll find them but don't they live in the United States? I mean, the country is pretty big

But honestly I did like that we are seeing a more human side to Virginia and they are finally showing that she has a strong love for Dakota. Ginny was the star of this episode, easily. I'm warming up with her. Well, for one, Colby's performance makes Virginia really memorable. Also, she is not just plain evil, insane and/or psychotic. She is actually unexpectedly complex. And really scared fo the new group.

Is it safe to assume "The end is the beggining" group will be villains for the rest of the season.

Quote:
the episode was okay, or good. i don't know however i liked two things: first of all it was Ginny who became much deeper and the new sprayer group is a big threat for her, that is clear now. and didn't see John going his own way in the end. i did like these two facts, and third, the effects and the production value are so much better now. all the fires and explosions, the aerial shots, the oil rain. i mean that's from the same show that botched a very fake storm and a beer balloon scene with horrible green screen what a step up!
I agree, it is very noticeable that the production value for this season has like doubled immensely. Tank town explosion/scenes were handled really well, very fun to watch.

Quote:
besides it was nice to see some oldies back, well okay mostly Luciana. since i like Wes i am happy he didn't die either.
Hard to believe that Luciana got screen time. Though it was still pretty minor and forgettable, just like her character The Sarah/Wendel reunion was pretty cute in the end.

Quote:

and i'm guessing John will end up with Morgan, Dwight, and Al.
I also think we'll be seeing John meet up with Dwight an Morgan an that group as there all on the same page now.

I think the bottle episodes will now start to became larger cast again. Originally everyone was separated, but different groups are starting to form. We have now Ginny's crew with June, Sarah, Luci, Wes and Wendel, Morgan's crew + probably John now, Sherry's masked crew... And hopefully next week we find out what Alicia's been up to. Oh and almost forgot about Salazar.
Old 11-16-2020, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryXX (View Post)
I think the bottle episodes will now start to became larger cast again. Originally everyone was separated, but different groups are starting to form. We have now Ginny's crew with June, Sarah, Luci, Wes and Wendel, Morgan's crew + probably John now, Sherry's masked crew... And hopefully next week we find out what Alicia's been up to. Oh and almost forgot about Salazar.
yes well summed up (just add Strand to Ginny's group )
i have a feeling they are bringing the split up groups more together now. i mean few different groups gearing up for war amongst each other only to team up to stop another threat (The End is The Beginning People). and maybe after defeating them they'll learn the importance of the key(s) for the submarine, and Ginny's settlement will join Morgan? i can see 6B ending with that and boom, the helicopter people pop up and that's the season 7 threat.

BUT where does Alicia fit in all of this? i hope we find out next week finally...i mean we will! i just want her to become more of importance again. let's see if 6x07 can make up for the lack of Alicia in 6A.
Old 11-16-2020, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll watch this evening!

EC | ADC

Old 11-16-2020, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

besides i noticed that this is the first episode this season with no Morgan in it, isn't? no one misses him or needs him. episodes without him work too just fine. just saying
Old 11-16-2020, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

And I am catching a bit up whilst reading the reviews here. Next week I will most definitely watch again finally!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread