Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2020, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

FTWD Season 6 episode discussion thread #2: 6x07 - Damage from the Inside (22 Nov.)

Season 6 Episode Discussion

Episodes 6x01 - 6x04: #1
Episodes 6x05 - 6x07: #2

EC | ADC

Last edited by Movies; 12-11-2020 at 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread
Fan Forum Legend

6x05 - "Honey"

Dwight and Sherry team up with a mysterious faction of people to take down Ginny; when Morgan unexpectedly offers to help, a power struggle ensues.

Episode airs 8 November 2020
44min
Writer: Ashley Cardiff

EC | ADC

Old 11-08-2020, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT and good idea to keep everything to 6x05 in the new thread instead of splitting it up
Old 11-08-2020, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Also bringing over this overview again

EC | ADC

Old 11-08-2020, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
this season is still so much better than 4 and 5 together, i stand with it.
That is highly debatable tbh, season 4a at least had a lot of badass alicia which is clearly not the case this season. It may have better writing, but since we all watch the show for alicia as I assume this season is really not giving us enough and that makes me mad. She's just a side character these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
Also bringing over this overview again

What's the point of this though?
Old 11-08-2020, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

In regards of Alicia season 4A was better for us - but judging the season as a whole I think season 6 is better

The graphic below is a time table and shows when the episodes are airing
Old 11-08-2020, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Yeah, but since I watch for alicia I care about how good the seasons is for alicia rather than how good it is in general tbh.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Thanks for the new thread and happy Fear day
Old 11-08-2020, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 11-09-2020, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Another good bottle episode so far. But my god they need to give the original charters some ****in screen time. Luciana hasn't been seen once lol since the end of season 5 And Alicia and Charlie are still wandering somewhere in the woods or driving in this car?

Anyway to this episode in specific now. I feel bad for Sherry cause she only wants to kill Virginia to fill that void of justice after what Negan did to her and others. Hopefully, Dwight and Sherry stay together by the end of the season. Morgan is totally justified in his reasoning for wanting to wait for the right moment to kill Ginny without putting his group at risk. I do like this balanced Morgan. Besides I liked seeing the savior in Dwight come out again. I thought he changed a little too quickly last season. Negan's shadow still hangs over these characters (and in the flagship series) and it confirms my belief that he's still the best TWD antagonist. Compared with Virginia, she just doesn't do it. But I take anything than the Filthy Woman.
Old 11-09-2020, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie12345 (View Post)
Another good bottle episode so far. But my god they need to give the original charters some ****in screen time. Luciana hasn't been seen once lol since the end of season 5 And Alicia and Charlie are still wandering somewhere in the woods or driving in this car?
couldn't agree more. Luciana may be the prime example of a character that was absolutely gutted by the writers. she was introduced as this badass enforcer and second-in-command at Colonia in season 2 only to end up basically being Nick's girlfriend and some weak person who can barely fend for herself and now she doesn't even appear. followed by Alicia's character who should be a leader at this point and nope, nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie12345 (View Post)
Anyway to this episode in specific now. I feel bad for Sherry cause she only wants to kill Virginia to fill that void of justice after what Negan did to her and others. Hopefully, Dwight and Sherry stay together by the end of the season. Morgan is totally justified in his reasoning for wanting to wait for the right moment to kill Ginny without putting his group at risk. I do like this balanced Morgan. Besides I liked seeing the savior in Dwight come out again. I thought he changed a little too quickly last season. Negan's shadow still hangs over these characters (and in the flagship series) and it confirms my belief that he's still the best TWD antagonist. Compared with Virginia, she just doesn't do it. But I take anything than the Filthy Woman.
pretty sure the writers are just setting up tension between her and Dwight just for story purposes. either that or she gets killed in the coming conflict and the writers are just setting Dwight up for major heartbreak (i do hope it isn't the latter though).

having Dwight, Morgan and Sherry all together on screen just screams regular Walking Dead to me and feels kind of weird. again it makes me question why they needed to be in the spin off then in the first place? but then again their scenes worked out and the episode was okay. not as good as the last ones still imo. the Masks don't really have any smart people, just reactionaries. it will probably get them trapped and killed.

yes this season is watchable again but i have to say it again, it'll never compare to the Clark family's journey especially in seasons 2 and 3 for me.
Old 11-09-2020, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

I know what you mean. It feels like a compelling spin-off this season but never like the original Fear. But I finally want to know what happens next for sure but mainly staying around to find out where Alicia, Strand, Luciana and Daniel end up.*
Old 11-09-2020, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll watch this evening!

EC | ADC

Old 11-09-2020, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i flip-flopped between being on Morgan's side and Dwight's and saw both POVs. but the last ten minutes was like a deflating balloon. really seems like it should've been the start of the fight against Virginia, but since it's only episode 5 of a bottle episode season they had to conveniently stop anything big from happening...which was kinda disappointing.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread