Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2019, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Don't they realize they seriously need to change something?!

EC | ADC

Movies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i think in season 6 i will only watch the Alicia scenes (won't be too many anyways).
Same, the big change may be, that they join ginny's group and that she will be the co-lead together with morgan, with her trying to kill people all the time and morgan trying to talk her out of it.
Arrakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that is a good assumption actually. i don't see it as a that "big change" but in Gimple's mind it probably would be.
Heda_Khaleesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Seeing the group forced to call Virginia for help at the end was sort of nice, since things have miraculously gone well for them all season long when they shouldn't have. With how her group operates, I think we might see several deaths next episode.

Can't say I'm looking forward to the season finale since almost every episode this season has been bad, but at least this one was decent.
cherrypie12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I highly doubt it was decent, I read the full spoiler summary and it was utter nonsense mostly plus alicia painting trees still but not being able to explain, no sorry but there is nothing and I mean nothing decent about this. The finale may be a bit better after all. We have to see.
Old 09-22-2019, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'd say it was just okay. Strand acting like Strand and Dwight's decision to leave are two character choices that make sense. Unfortunately we know he will return. If we could get more of that and less of sameness and cheese, the show would be better. There was some good stuff in this episode and it kept my interest. But there was an equal amount of stupid and the legacy of this season makes it so I can't 100% enjoy these episodes anymore.

Also WHY are the walkers such a threat now? Hasn't it been years? Don't they know how to deal with them by now? Like they're all fenced in, they can just stab them one by one and clear out each area separately. Or just lead them away with some noises.
MysteryXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryXX (View Post)
I'd say it was just okay. Strand acting like Strand and Dwight's decision to leave are two character choices that make sense. Unfortunately we know he will return. If we could get more of that and less of sameness and cheese, the show would be better. There was some good stuff in this episode and it kept my interest. But there was an equal amount of stupid and the legacy of this season makes it so I can't 100% enjoy these episodes anymore.

Also WHY are the walkers such a threat now? Hasn't it been years? Don't they know how to deal with them by now? Like they're all fenced in, they can just stab them one by one and clear out each area separately. Or just lead them away with some noises.
As long as alicia doesn't start acting like alicia again nothing is ok, well unless you watch the show for other reasons but her.
Old 09-22-2019, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

It's hard to stay interested in the storyline when everyone is acting like idiots. The walkers are closed in, so it's easier to poke them dead.

And with decent I meant it's not as much crap as other episodes. Not that it us actually good
Old 09-22-2019, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie12345 (View Post)
It's hard to stay interested in the storyline when everyone is acting like idiots. The walkers are closed in, so it's easier to poke them dead.

And with decent I meant it's not as much crap as other episodes. Not that it us actually good
Well for me seeing alycia still painting tress makes this just as much crap as every other episode this season, besides of the one with al and isabelle.
Old 09-22-2019, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
As long as alicia doesn't start acting like alicia again nothing is ok, well unless you watch the show for other reasons but her.
When I watch an episode or a show I review it all and not just the actress I love. Of course nothing is okay, but nevertheless I want to give away my opinion about the entire episode
Old 09-22-2019, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

By the way Grace...I like how she instantly recovered. Then walked for miles with no problem. That's totally realistic. Don't get me wrong I like her, it's just very unrealistic.

This documentary crap would be hilarious if this show would let itself be the comedy it's become.
Old 09-22-2019, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
When I watch an episode or a show I review it all and not just the actress I love. Of course nothing is okay, but nevertheless I want to give away my opinion about the entire episode
If you only watch for one person the focus can only be this person else you watch for the whole cast. There can not be both.

And yeah I'm tired of you guys saying this **** is sort of ok after all. It's NOT, it's ****ing ****.
Old 09-22-2019, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Grace's health state is surely unrealistic but the fact they even need help in the first place was bothering me more. Seriously all they'd have to do is open a gate of the ranch and make some noise. The majority of the zombies would come out and they could draw them far away. They then would only have do deal with a few inside.
Old 09-22-2019, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
If you only watch for one person the focus can only be this person else you watch for the whole cast. There can not be both.

And yeah I'm tired of you guys saying this **** is ok. It's NOT it's ****ing ****.
Says who? You? Well there can be. I review the way I do, and you the way you do. Let's accept both. I don't tell you how to write or focus on watching/writing as well? I feel slightly offended right now by you to be honest
Old 09-22-2019, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Quote:
Grace's health state is surely unrealistic but the fact they even need help in the first place was bothering me more. Seriously all they'd have to do is open a gate of the ranch and make some noise. The majority of the zombies would come out and they could draw them far away. They then would only have do deal with a few inside.

Back to topic, that scene didn't make any sense to me at all either.
Reply   Post New Thread