Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2018, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What's the point of introducing these new characters if theyre just gonna die a few episodes later? The siblings will probably die next episode or in the finale too.
Old 09-17-2018, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's my problem. You can't really find a connection to these characters at all

Tonights episode actually felt like a zombie tv show. In all honesty I like this arc but the fact that they totally wrote off the previous season still pisses me off. Should've just gave Morgan his own show
Old 09-17-2018, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yes and besides the characters aren't as deep as they used to be (e.g. Taqa, Troy, etc).

the action was nice but the dialogues are still not really good or deep and the new characters...well i still have difficulties to warm up with June and Al, i sure care not about the twins and Jim.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I will watch this eveing I guess.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's similar to the one before, maybe slightly better
Old 09-17-2018, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
the writing for Morgan is just...what are they even doing with this character anymore? his decisions don't make any sense, and when he's not brooding about his life, he keeps trying to help psychopathic people. they keep flipflopping on his characterization, there's no growth to him anymore.

i can't believe we're nearing the season finale already when it doesn't feel like it.
I guess the season finale will just be a boring episode like every other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
but apart from that the episode wasn't bad. a bit boring but her backstory is one stop to help to understand how she turns into a serial killer. she get no help so nobody else deserves help. i simple reason but part of me can understand.
Yes, but just bc some likely racist southern rednecks didn't bother to help black people doesn't mean she has to kill everybody. She is just a crazy and boring villain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie12345 (View Post)
It was more entertaining than other episodes. But the decisions these people made was just ridiculous. And the back story about the lady was interesting but stupid at the same time. So this is what she is doing now? Just randomly killing people because they help others? This has got to be one of the silliest motivations to a character in a long time. I mean I get she snapped but this isn't the most compelling way to create a villain. Especially one who should've been dead or captured five mins into the episode.
The decision making this season is very often totally ridiculous. Whoever is writing these episodes should seriously reconsider his/her job choice.

I think in the end they found colman and john.

Last edited by Arrakis; 09-17-2018 at 09:25 PM
Old 09-18-2018, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)

I think in the end they found colman and john.
yes probably, the "holy ****" line was nice
Old 09-18-2018, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Why did they not shoot to kill the psycho woman? She was in the process of trying to kill all of them. The guy who could not walk shot her, and then stopped. Apparently figuring they could talk it out? Show of hands: if you were in a post apocalyptic world, and you helpless on the ground, a psycho was trying to kill you, and you had a chance to kill her, would you pass up that chance?

EC | ADC

Old 09-18-2018, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

they could have killed Mel from the Vultures the first time he appeared. but then they would go out of villains
Fan Forum Legend

The protector was great. He was a believable villain.

EC | ADC

Fan Forum Legend

logic is clearly not the strength of this season.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
The protector was great. He was a believable villain.
Yes indeed. But those season 4 villains are ridiculous. Neither the abercrombie vulture guy nor the mcdonalds woman.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was really expecting the Protector back in Season 4 but everything that happened in Season 3 never seemed to have existed in the first place.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

So many plot threads have been dropped, not just the Clark's story: who is June, who was she that she became someone who "runs away?" How did she wind up with that injury on John's doorstep? Did she really have a kid? Why the hell did she join the vultures after they destroyed the stadium and killed all those people she was living with? Why were the vultures collecting everything they could find, even beyond food? Was there a connection with any group, maybe they were supplying things to? Are we just to expect conflicts to arise out of nowhere and be dispatched in half a season from now on? Nothing deeper: nothing that reaches a little further/farther into our character's lives?
Old 09-18-2018, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

This takeover has been one of the most epic missteps of this franchise and has effectively dismantled the fandom that has followed the show all along while the fandom they hoped to pick up (TWD), wasn't as invested in Morgan as they thought.

Guess they were trying so hard to help themselves to a bigger piece of a pie they'd already cut the heart out of, they didn't see what was coming.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread