Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2018, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's right, I am super proud of Alycia and also the child actress
Old 08-20-2018, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

watching right now. i love that Alicia's monologue to Charlie about Madison and Nick. including "you are waste, you are garbage". heavy and dark. but forgiveness was too quick. i understand that this episode is for clearing the air between them but that forgiveness process was too quick. it should be beginning of forgiveness but not it itself.

i really liked the episode and Alicia and i probably have to watch it again to see more clearly some aspect. it was a lot to take in. emotion wise i mean. anyways it's always her solo eps that stand out. if only the EPs realized that instead of throwing new senseles characters left and right. but at least this is a great window for other people to see her perform and carrying an episode on her own, so she can get more roles in the future.

i was expecting an amazing performance by Alycia and we got that but boy i was surprised with Alexa she was great too, that basement scene was so good they both gave it all there. they really made a difference in the episode.
Old 08-20-2018, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

The acting was top notch, the episode was carried by the intense emotions provided by them. Not the dialogue, not the storm, it was the acting that made it so raw.
Old 08-20-2018, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i agree. i wish they knew the talent they have. if i'm honest the episode wasn't THAT great, it was slow and dull at moments. it was Alycia's talent - carrying the dialogue, showing us through her body language and how she said her lines that made me feel so much for her. i lived through her the struggle and the pain, but also the hope Alicia has, to carry Madison's legacy. she made the episode 10x better than it actually was.

she showed us once again that she is more than ready to lead the show, she did it in s3 and she did it again, sadly the EPs basically erased s1-s3 so they won't give Alycia the spotlight she deserves. and o am so glad that the only episode so far that has gotten praise is hers. i agree 100% that Alicia Clark is the anchor of this show, too bad the EPs don't think so.
Old 08-20-2018, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Holy sht alycia. Holy sht.

Finally getting a chance to be the lead. 100% the best actor this show has, she just blew away all the others.
Old 08-20-2018, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Agreeing with everyone. Alycia, we are definitely shipping the right girl!

EC | ADC

Old 08-20-2018, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
Agreeing with everyone. Alycia, we are definitely shipping the right girl!
Same here, but this episode was not overly interesting, I'd say it was one of those typical gimple single chracter epiosides, jut her acting gave it depth and quality (and the kid's acting too), but not really the writing. like that scene where she goes Ko after slamming the car door against herself is just ridiculous. It made it unintentionally rather funny even though it's not meant to be funny.
I also doubt charlie could've ever carried alicia inside. She's a kid lol. PLus the basement scene as mystery said.

Either way 3x13 was a great episode with great alycia acting, this was an ok episode with great alycia acting. It also slightly reminded me of alycia in Into the storm, bc of the storm and water.

I'm also not so sure about this new big/little sister relationship between alicia and charlie. Also some of the last scenes were too cheesy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i remember last season all critics said the best ep was 3x13 and now again the best ep is one with Alycia being the center. i can only hope the right people are reading that and get an interest in seeing her work to call for possible amazing roles.
I really think Alycia derves better roles. I hope she get some good stuff in the future.
Old 08-20-2018, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 08-20-2018, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I finally watched and I think I need to watch right again!
Old 08-20-2018, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Some people say they don't get why Alicia spared Charlie but I think Alicia would spare Charlie because that's part of her character, she was always torn killing humans and did it as a last resort.

EC | ADC

Old 08-20-2018, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

45 mins of Alycia makes it hard to complain. Acting from both Alycia and Charlie was good. Cheesy writing at times, but overall probably one of the best episodes of this dumpster fire of a season
Old 08-20-2018, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This episode is the best one of this season. No Morgan. For the first time this season, felt like I wasn't watching the morgan show. They need to make Alicia the main protagonist. There is more potential with story with Alicia than there is with Morgan.

EC | ADC

Old 08-20-2018, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Alycia's acting was spot on and I was impressed with how well Charlie's actor did. The two had some good chemistry and I'm glad they got paired off together. Was hoping to see some underwater zombie action but oh well. The scene with them driving and the flashes to Nick and Madison was well done, and for a second I thought we were gonna see Alicia pull out the gun and shoot Charlie, as crazy as it would have been I'm glad that didn't happen. The one thing that bothered me was when Alica said they shouldnt go looking for the others, like what other plans do you have, you cant spend a few days looking for your friends? Overall one of my favorite episodes of the season.
Old 08-20-2018, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Agreed All in all we can be really happy with what we got.

EC | ADC

Old 08-21-2018, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

me too, it was a big one for Alycia.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread