Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2018, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

oh dear, 4B here we come...
Old 06-16-2018, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

I think the whole "lead" thing is being overdone. It's an ensemble show. They're just saying Lennie James is the "lead" because he's first in the credits. He's a long time actor and has been on the network and in the series, and well respected. Giving him top billing makes some sense. I just hope it won't be all about just him in 4B.
Old 06-16-2018, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie12345 (View Post)
I think the whole "lead" thing is being overdone. It's an ensemble show. They're just saying Lennie James is the "lead" because he's first in the credits. He's a long time actor and has been on the network and in the series, and well respected. Giving him top billing makes some sense. I just hope it won't be all about just him in 4B.
Tbh I never heard of lenny james before twd and also on twd he was far from the lead. So he clearly doesn't deserve that spot, even though he certainly is a good actor after all.
Old 06-17-2018, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread!

Did you hear that Chris Hardwick abused his ex girlfriend and Talking Dead was canceled?!
Old 06-17-2018, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongIceFire (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread!

Did you hear that Chris Hardwick abused his ex girlfriend and Talking Dead was canceled?!
Yes I heard that, but was it really talking dead that was cancelled? i only heard his other talk show on amc "talking with chris hardwick" has been cancelled.
Old 06-17-2018, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i think they will cast someone new for Talking Dead.
Old 06-17-2018, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i think they will cast someone new for Talking Dead.
Not sure if they cancelled that show though, the press release just said they cancelled the shows's hiatus extension "called talking with chris hardwick" (with other actors from other shows/films) which was due to launch now.
Old 06-19-2018, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Today is Monday and no new episode
Old 06-19-2018, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryXX (View Post)
Today is Monday and no new episode
That's bc the show is on hiatus when the twd shows are on hiatus too. Right now there should've aired his regular talk shows "talking with chris hardwick" which was cancelled. We have to see in august.
Old 06-19-2018, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie12345 (View Post)
I agree with this 100. It irks me when people well so and so deserves to be the lead. Yes, the show originally revolved around one family but many ensemble shows start that way. Look at the original series, it started with the shrines family being the focus of S1 but overtime an entire new group of characters were introduced every season and there would be ones when Rick and Carl would be gone for 2 episodes in a row. But that definitely doesn't mean I wanted a Fear The Walking Dead: Morgan's journey spinoff or to have all but 1 of the first season characters killed off. Chris, I hated..both of the actors that played Nick and Travis noth asked to leave but there was no reason to get rid of Madison and they did her so dirty.
Old 06-20-2018, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

what i liked about FTWD the most was that it was focusing on the family and i found that very refreshing from TWD. but that's just me

anyways, i would surely continue to watch if the Clarks weren't the focus but that didn't mean they should have killed Madison. i was okay with Chris dying, i felt his story was over. i was surprised when Travis died and thought the show wouldn't recover but i was wrong there, season 3 got so much better (which doesn't mean it wouldn't have with him still being on the show). i liked Travis very much but the actor wanted out, same as Frank, that's why i accept Travi's and Nick's death. it's Madison's death and the last two episodes that ruined it for me.
Old 06-20-2018, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
what i liked about FTWD the most was that it was focusing on the family and i found that very refreshing from TWD. but that's just me

anyways, i would surely continue to watch if the Clarks weren't the focus but that didn't mean they should have killed Madison. i was okay with Chris dying, i felt his story was over. i was surprised when Travis died and thought the show wouldn't recover but i was wrong there, season 3 got so much better (which doesn't mean it wouldn't have with him still being on the show). i liked Travis very much but the actor wanted out, same as Frank, that's why i accept Travi's and Nick's death. it's Madison's death and the last two episodes that ruined it for me.
Same here, but also the overall lack of focus on the clarks. I'm not saying they should only have them, but the way it was in season 2-3 was just fine. Also the new characters aside of john are all boring ór unsympatic.
Old 06-21-2018, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Like we said, the proper mixture is important.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It would have been actually interesting to see them all separated and have their own stories. At the finale, they will be reunited, not in a cheerful way, but with more dark and apprehensive reunion.

EC | ADC

Old 06-21-2018, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Separate Daniel/Nick from Alicia/Madison. Madison/Alicia head back to the stadium where she takes revenge on the drug dealer who gave hallucinogens to Troy and Nick in season 3. Puts her in conflict with the leadership of of the stadium.

Meanwhile Nick/Daniel travel and have some one-offs where the see the effects of the economic might of the stadium on smaller settlements and populations. Season 4A ends showing that Madison has taken over with an Iron Fist and is behind all the troubles Daniel/Nick have encountered in all of season 4A.

I just wouldn't pretend the first 3 seasons didn't mean anything - Answer our questions about the dam and don't kill main characters.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread