Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2017, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i'm glad the chapter ended on a positive note. we really needed this since this fanfic is all in all a very sad one.

HSAU updated yay made my day. will read it now!
Old 08-16-2017, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just read the latest chapter. I'm still so shaken how everything played out. But first things first

Loved that Clarke finally told Lexa and I felt like a big rock is out of the way for them. Proud how Clarke handled the situation and prevented Lexa from deleting her social media. She is right, Lexa needs her fans. And I love how this social media topic is up to date

However I thought that everything will be fine but then boom knew it that the nude pics Clarke sent Lexa had a role to play. And my heart broke for Clarke. But then again I am so proud again how she handled it... Alone in this chapter Clarke and Lexa grew so much. Especially Clarke was so mature and thoughtful. And I also think it's better Lexa didn't get the promotion.

Who do you think hacked the icloud? I think Ilian. Who else could it be?

All in all loved the chapter and how Clexa is dealing with all the sht going on. They are a true power couple.

By the way what is this Patreon? I don't get it. They said they are a few chapters ahead there. Do I need to register and pay there if I want to read?
Old 08-16-2017, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

omg great chapter! finally Lexa knows and i am so relieved she does. i pitied her a bit that she was so sad cause she thinks she let Clarke down. in a way she did but she didn't mean it that way at all. love can be very complicated but those two against the rest of the world...i loved the ending!

and i also think it was Ilain. but it's too obvious isn't it?
Old 08-16-2017, 09:29 AM
New Fan

I thought it was amazing! It's always great to see Clarke rise above the hate and the judgement, I feel like it was her time and she deserved this! I'm so glad she and Lexa stayed together. They're stronger together and I really love their relationship in this AU! I'm ready for the happy times!

Also yes- Patreon is a service some authors have where you can read ahead and read some exclusive stuff if you pledge to them! I am a patron for EffortlesslyOpulent and it's really neat! She also writes prompts that we request, that Costia AU was one of them!
Old 08-16-2017, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Me too!
Old 08-16-2017, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyM13 (View Post)
I thought it was amazing! It's always great to see Clarke rise above the hate and the judgement, I feel like it was her time and she deserved this! I'm so glad she and Lexa stayed together. They're stronger together and I really love their relationship in this AU! I'm ready for the happy times!

Also yes- Patreon is a service some authors have where you can read ahead and read some exclusive stuff if you pledge to them! I am a patron for EffortlesslyOpulent and it's really neat! She also writes prompts that we request, that Costia AU was one of them!
The Fanfic is one of the best I ever read! And I finally caught up with the Sequel so I am happy I am up to date now!

Did I mention I hate this Ilian guy? I think he hacked the iCloud and Lexa will find out! I find it really sad how Lexa never got the attention and love of her Parents. Even if they do care for her now I don't like them. I always found them very unsympathetic and nothing will change that no matter how nice they are to her now.

Pledge to a Patreon, what does that mean exactly?
Old 08-17-2017, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am not surprised if this is Ilian but like I know the authors it'll turn out to be someone else. I just don't know whom. Or it is Ilian, he looks like he would do such a thing
Old 08-17-2017, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Seems so too!
Old 08-18-2017, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am already excited for the next chapter. This is one of the fanfics I am always impatient about
Old 08-18-2017, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

no other fanfic makes me so excited either! both Clarke and Lexa are so well captured
Old 08-18-2017, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

dp

you're lovely
never change
Old 08-18-2017, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the new update, these two writers are very talented and their updates never let us down. They know how to handle the angst and real issues in an understanding and realistic way. Big kudos to them, they deserve all the praise and more.

I'm with you guys, I feel like Ilian would be too obvious... or maybe that's what they want us to think, so it will turn out to be him anyway. Or they'll throw us way off and it'll be Costia or something. I don't know, but I can't wait to find out.

you're lovely
never change
Old 08-19-2017, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't thought of Costia yet. That would be a tough one to take for Lexa. Let's see who it turns out to be.

It's curious to see how much weight both Clarke and Lexa were willing to take on their shoulders to prove herself to so many people and Lexa especially to her Parents. I am so relieved Clarke and Lexa talked openly and things are going to be easier for them now. And again I am proud when Clarke said "**** them!"
Old 08-20-2017, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

"your hand in mine (pt. ii)" got updated. the third part is included in the link we know. the author decided to make part iii a part of this work since she didn't want to lose readers. so the work will just be continued to be updated
Old 08-20-2017, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread