Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2020, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
Same here actually.
I mean she'd get to do a lot of sword fighting and we know how talented she is with those.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

more action for Alycia
Old 10-22-2020, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

I approve
Old 10-22-2020, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heda_Khaleesi (View Post)
more action for Alycia
One day hopefully.

Btw i‘m still sad she and strand broke up their friendship on the show. Like they could‘ve been a cool and badass duo in their own community. And I also wouldn‘t have minded some slightly baddie Alicia tbh. Like pushing some sanjay‘s into walkers and such. Or Alicia sacrificing Charlie for a plan, I wouldn’t be mad about that. I miss the badass baddie from season 3 and 4A.

She‘s too soft and meaningless now. That is something they really haven‘t figures out yet how to make her interesting again, not even in this new improved season.

Last edited by Arrakis; 10-22-2020 at 05:47 PM
Old 10-22-2020, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakis (View Post)
One day hopefully.

Btw i‘m still sad she and strand broke up their friendship on the show. Like they could‘ve been a cool and badass duo in their own community. And I also wouldn‘t have minded some slightly baddie Alicia tbh. Like pushing some sanjay‘s into walkers and such. Or Alicia sacrificing Charlie for a plan, I wouldn’t be mad about that. I miss the badass baddie from season 3 and 4A.

She‘s too soft and meaningless now. That is something they really haven‘t figures out yet how to make her interesting again, not even in this new improved season.

yeah i would love to see that, can't stand that murderer. how anyone can defend her after watching her gun down Nick in cold blood, is beyond me. must i post that horrible scene to remind everyone? ugh. she should drive a truck-bomb straight into virginia and her trumpnecks. grrrrrr.

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 10-22-2020, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think they completely broke the friendship off. They will meet again under different circumstances and might be on different "sides" even. But I didn't see this as a breakup of their friendship. Not yet.

EC | ADC

Old 10-22-2020, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I don‘t know tbh. Either way what I said would‘ve been a more interesting option don‘t you think?
Old 10-23-2020, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wouldn't want to see a baddie Alicia to be honest. I don't think that fits to her character. Strand was always a bit shady and selfish, he wasn't even friends with the core group in the beginning but they needed each other and slowly he became friends with them. But all this Sanjay stuff fitted better to Strands character instead of Alicia's.

EC | ADC

Old 10-23-2020, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Strand killing Sanjay was the old Strand, but Alicia would never have killed him.
Old 10-23-2020, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongIceFire (View Post)
Strand killing Sanjay was the old Strand, but Alicia would never have killed him.
Yeah true, but she killed the leader of the vultures and tbh I want her to also kill viriginia. Just anything more than either painting trees or being strands plot device.
Old 10-24-2020, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

She is totally capable of killing bad guys like she did before in Season 4 (this bad guy remember). But she won't kill any "normal" characters which are not baddies.
Old 10-24-2020, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I really don't want any more OG characters dead, but I can see how they can make Strand die in the end of it all. If he goes all bad and then redeems himself, he might need to die. Same with Daniel, he can sacrifice himself for the others for some worthy death.

EC | ADC

Old 10-24-2020, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

It would be sad if strand dies but not alicia tbh. Like rather kill off june or luciana, they haven't really been important in ages.

So colman is back in LA and seems to have finished filming, for now at least. I wonder how much longer Alycia will film.

Last edited by Arrakis; 10-24-2020 at 12:03 PM
Old 10-24-2020, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

if someone of the original characters dies, i hope/think it's Luciana since she is the most "useless" - sorry to say.

i now wonder as well if Alycia is done or if she is filming longer...we will see soon.
Old 10-24-2020, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Yeah I'm sure once she's back she will post something personal again even if it's just some flowers she saw on the streets.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread