Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2019, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Apocalyptic Badass {Alicia Clark} #29: Why does she need a butterfly knife when they can slice zombies in half with her jawline

Alicia Clark

x

x

supporters

01. KeepThisASecret
02. bandcandy
03. megprescottfan
04. nous protégeons
05. Moonlight Rose
06. LxieGrey
07. MysterXX
08. ChipLecsap
09. Koda
10. Alexa
11. italiangal
12. SongIceFire
13. Agraiel
14. Movies
15. sourburst
16. cherrypie12345
17. powerfully
18. just one dream

Future titles
"I'm trying to be like my mom, to believe what she believed and do what she did. That's all I have left of her."
"How many (walkers) did you kill?" "I don't really count."

previous threads

1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 ; 5 ; 6 ; 7 ; 8 ; 9 ; 10
11 ; 12 ; 13 ; 14 ; 15 ; 16 ; 17 ; 18 ; 19 ; 20
21 ; 22 ; 23 ; 24 ; 25 ; 26 ; 27 ; 28

Last edited by Heda_Khaleesi; 06-12-2019 at 05:10 AM
Old 05-02-2019, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread
Old 05-02-2019, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

you're welcome
Old 05-02-2019, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

So let's see what the new season has in store for Alicia
Fan Forum Legend

do you think she will be killed off?
Fan Forum Star

There is a possibility each season
Old 05-03-2019, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tftnt

It would be sad if she died but on the other hand Alycia would be free.

EC | ADC

Old 05-03-2019, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

welcome!

guess there are pros and cons.
Old 05-03-2019, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes there are.

EC | ADC

Old 05-03-2019, 04:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryXX (View Post)
There is a possibility each season
In the beginning, like during season 1 and 2, i wasn't sure, and i was always assumed she is an easy sacrifice for either Madison or Nick character development, Sadly she was criminaly under used during the first 2 season.

But now I am pretty confident, the only way Alicia Clark will die, if Alycia herself wants to leave the show, it's all up to her as long as she is not bored with the role, and so far She did not seem so, She gonna stay. AMC is not idiot, writers of the show, or more proberly the showrunners may be, but AMC not, they Wanted Alycia.

so it's all on Alycia. of course we don't know how many season she has contract, and whether she wants to expand or not. But I'm confident it's all up to her.

and careful with these "at least she will be free" talk. She is still relatively nobody, some people act like ( not here ) that Lexa was the holly maria, and everyone in the world know who Alycia is, but this just not true.

I hope nobody is offended
Old 05-03-2019, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipLecsap (View Post)
In the beginning, like during season 1 and 2, i wasn't sure, and i was always assumed she is an easy sacrifice for either Madison or Nick character development, Sadly she was criminaly under used during the first 2 season.

But now I am pretty confident, the only way Alicia Clark will die, if Alycia herself wants to leave the show, it's all up to her as long as she is not bored with the role, and so far She did not seem so, She gonna stay. AMC is not idiot, writers of the show, or more proberly the showrunners may be, but AMC not, they Wanted Alycia.

so it's all on Alycia. of course we don't know how many season she has contract, and whether she wants to expand or not. But I'm confident it's all up to her.

and careful with these "at least she will be free" talk. She is still relatively nobody, some people act like ( not here ) that Lexa was the holly maria, and everyone in the world know who Alycia is, but this just not true.

I hope nobody is offended
I think you are right with everything you said. Alycia is surely a holly maria for us - but I also know she is not a huge name in Hollywood (yet) and leaving a show doesn't mean she automatcially gets a lead role again. I am sure she'd do great in new roles, but getting them is difficult I kjnow.

I think this "she will be free" we mostly mean she will be free to get other jobs with maybe more screen time or badass new roles. But then again if she has nothing else in hand (which doesn't seem like it as you said), she won't quit the show. And AMC won't fire her - they know what they have with her.

EC | ADC

Old 05-03-2019, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
I think you are right with everything you said. Alycia is surely a holly maria for us - but I also know she is not a huge name in Hollywood (yet) and leaving a show doesn't mean she automatcially gets a lead role again. I am sure she'd do great in new roles, but getting them is difficult I kjnow.

I think this "she will be free" we mostly mean she will be free to get other jobs with maybe more screen time or badass new roles. But then again if she has nothing else in hand (which doesn't seem like it as you said), she won't quit the show. And AMC won't fire her - they know what they have with her.
I think a lot depends on whether her role gets a bit bigger than last season or not, bc no serious actor would actually be happy with what alyica got last season of FTWD. So she may want and see where this season leads her before making any decision.

I've lately seen different nobody's getting lead roles on shows on netflix, HBO or Amazon, and with more important streamign services coming up (like dinsney+, Apple+, Warner/DC who will all produce tv shows and movies that will be watched by many subscribers and pirates alike) it's now, more than ever before possible for not so well known actors to get good roles, we live in a completely different TV world than the 90s or early 2000s when only regular broadcasters had some tv shows going and many tv actors fought for few good roles. Also hollywood is producing more movies than ever before of all different genres. back then actors used to laways tay on shows for the whole run of a show knowing they'd probably never get a good role again, nowadays it's still not really easy of course, but much easier than before, especially if you're talented and pretty like alycia.

Last edited by Arrakis; 05-03-2019 at 11:14 AM
Old 05-03-2019, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 05-04-2019, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you Chip.

I admit I am a bit excited now!
Old 05-04-2019, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Nobody saying anything about what I posted?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread