Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2020, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alycia's social media [twitter | instagram] #28: Because she can make people go crazy with just one tweet! Yiew!

x
alyciajasmin
@DebnamCarey

Previous threads;
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05
06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25
26 | 27
Future threads;

Here's to compassion, equality, science and DEMOCRACY.
Because we love her ocean and space posts

Old 12-24-2020, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tftnt

EC | ADC

Old 12-24-2020, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

sure thing
Old 12-24-2020, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Thanks for the new thread
Old 12-24-2020, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 12-24-2020, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Also baby octopuses? Seriously? Problematic af. Those things are quite intelligent and yeah quite disappointed. She always claims to to be an environmentalist. But guess partying comes first to her and her friends.

Old 12-25-2020, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new Thread!

So I take you don't eat meat Gabriel? Cause when you complain about others eating fish or whatever, you should be at least vegetarian to make a point. Baby octopuses are not rare in Australia, they are a common thing I read. NO matter how intelligent or dumb an animal is - they are all the same. Either you eat them or not. But eating animals and judging others for eating them is really hypocrisies don't you think?
Old 12-25-2020, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i don't eat them regularly, only on special events. i think for Christmas Alycia and co. went with something special too. also baby octopuses are very healthy to eat i heard. fish generally is. and i am sure they are extra bred and sold there.

however i also think that we as meat eaters can't really say anything against other meat eaters? remember, cultures are different and in Australia sea food is really a common thing.

Last edited by Heda_Khaleesi; 12-25-2020 at 02:51 AM
Old 12-25-2020, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

First of all thanks for the new thread

Second I am happy Alycia posts a lot lately. She seems very happy with her family

And third, I think baby octopuses are only problematic if they are fished too much and directly from the ocean. In Australia they are a délicatesse and eaten often at special events like Christmas or New Year. If they are coming from bred fishing farms, I think it's not problematic.

Besides you can get baby octopus in every greek restaurant in any country of the world and who knows where they are coming from...

I also see clams on her plate and am really hungry now
Old 12-25-2020, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sorry if I came across rude Gab. However, what I find problematic is when people judge other people without being a better human being. This is not against you Gabriel, just a common thing I noticed. People want their celebs to post more pics and be more private and are angry when the celeb doesn't post enough pics, but when they are, the fans find always something to criticize or call out for. But I wonder if those people are better than the celebs? How can we judge the celeb if we're eating meat as well? We can only judge them if we're better than them but none of us is a vegetarian so
Old 12-25-2020, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that's why i'd never be on social media if i was famous.
Old 12-25-2020, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me neither. I am not on social media now and I for sure wouldn't if I was famous. Sorry fans *not sorry*
Old 12-25-2020, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

but i'm really glad Alycia is on social media and very much in posting mood. i think she is just happy to be with friends and family
Old 12-25-2020, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongIceFire (View Post)
Thanks for the new Thread!

So I take you don't eat meat Gabriel? Cause when you complain about others eating fish or whatever, you should be at least vegetarian to make a point. Baby octopuses are not rare in Australia, they are a common thing I read. NO matter how intelligent or dumb an animal is - they are all the same. Either you eat them or not. But eating animals and judging others for eating them is really hypocrisies don't you think?
Well and I will lecture you as I will all otzher fans, octopusses are an endangered species, furthermore in AU they have barely any rules when it comes to protectign their environment, I follow an actual australian environmentalist from there and she often exposes the bad stuff in the oceans.
Also isn't alycia a squid fan, I could never eat animals I find fascinating, furthermore even among hunters, (and I'm REALLY not a supporter of that), they don't kill young animals like baby deer or baby birds, for obvious reasons. You wait until they grow up so they can reproduce to not endanger their population. So yeah you can eat octopus i guess if you're a meat eater but wait until they are grown up, those are basic rules not hard to comprehend tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryXX (View Post)

And third, I think baby octopuses are only problematic if they are fished too much and directly from the ocean. In Australia they are a délicatesse and eaten often at special events like Christmas or New Year. If they are coming from bred fishing farms, I think it's not problematic.

Besides you can get baby octopus in every greek restaurant in any country of the world and who knows where they are coming from...
That is the deal I'm not sure they come from a breeding place, octopusses usually are fished not bred.

Yeah and that is the deal, especially with wild animals that get eaten, we destroy this world for our own luxury, I stopped eating octopus, but especially would never eat baby ones. And I thought alycia was smarter than that. But guess not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heda_Khaleesi (View Post)
however i also think that we as meat eaters can't really say anything against other meat eaters? remember, cultures are different and in Australia sea food is really a common thing.
I'll also call out other cultures if they are problematic, like chinese dog eating, or whale hunting in japan. It's a cheap excuse to not expose other cultures wrong doing to say they are not my culture so I can't speak about them. Humans are humans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongIceFire (View Post)
I'm sorry if I came across rude Gab. However, what I find problematic is when people judge other people without being a better human being. This is not against you Gabriel, just a common thing I noticed. People want their celebs to post more pics and be more private and are angry when the celeb doesn't post enough pics, but when they are, the fans find always something to criticize or call out for. But I wonder if those people are better than the celebs? How can we judge the celeb if we're eating meat as well? We can only judge them if we're better than them but none of us is a vegetarian so
I don't call her out for eating fish or occasional meat since I do it too, but i stopped eating octopus and would never in the first place eat babies, the one time i did was as kid bc my mum used to love them, but I called her out too. She kinda learned it by now. I will call her out for things I don't do.

But tbh i find you guys all very typical fans and hence quite annoying at times. Like you guys would probably keep rooting for her and loving her if she was the one dating bobo or some other trumper or jerky dude. I'd be here calling her out and you'd likely be around saying I'm never happy. maybe i should put you all on my ignore list tbh.

Last edited by Arrakis; 12-25-2020 at 12:11 PM
Old 12-25-2020, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Is she a squid fan though? I think she loves flowers more. Fans did hype the squid stuff just like the candle and raccoon stuff based on some pics

I think eating animals is bad no matter if baby or not. There is no difference. And people who eat them can't lecture others for eating animals. I personally just take lectures from vegetarians

Neverheless I understand when you are disappointed. It's your feeling and no one can tell you how to feel or what to do. You alone know that and will act for your believes and I respect that
Closed Thread   Post New Thread