Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2018, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

watched 1x08. Victor isn't dead...i wouldn't have minded if he was.

wondering what's on Molly's tape. and if Victor makes it or stays in sort of a coma.

i still think it's the best way if the parents and children worked together against Jonah.
Old 10-24-2018, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Just 2 more episodes left?

EC | ADC

Old 10-24-2018, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i just really need more Karolina and Nico!
Old 10-24-2018, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
i just really need more Karolina and Nico!
I think season 2 will have more of them. At least virginia said that. She's a bit of a spoiler person lol.
Old 10-25-2018, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

When is season 2 coming out?

EC | ADC

Old 10-25-2018, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

according to imdb this winter 2019. can't wait!

just watched 1x09. finally there is a direct confrontation i've been waiting for!

i started shipping Gert and Chase and YAY for a Nico/Karoline kiss. i think their relationship need to be worked out better in season 2. not sure about Nico's feelings right now...but it was very brave or Karolina to come out to her.

i am disappointed in Karolina's father to work with Jonah. he could be his right hand and even more dangerous than the other parents...
Old 10-25-2018, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's very soon and you will be up to date

EC | ADC

Old 10-25-2018, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

good timing indeed will watch the finale now!
Old 10-25-2018, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Enjoy!

EC | ADC

Old 10-25-2018, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

so happy it got renewed, cause that would of sucked if THAT was the show's series finale. now i wanna know what is under the ground? and i am glad the parents FINALLY decided to kill Jonah. i almost wished for a reunion with their kids and that they work together, i think that could happen in season 2. but before faith must be restored and the parents need to gain back that trust they destroyed over years. i can very well understand why the kids ran away. they are real runaways now.

some side notes: i am so glad that the dinosaur survived, i was worried as hell about him. also yay for more Nico/Karoline, i got what i asked for

holy **** Jonah killed Amy and Leslie sent her the text... i know part of it was really obvious but HOLY **** Tina finally finding out what happened to Amy was heartbreaking.

plus, that moment is pretty revealing as the parents now know Jonah will kill the kids and that's where the parents finally unite. too bad the Wilders are doing their own thing.
Old 10-25-2018, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
so happy it got renewed, cause that would of sucked if THAT was the show's series finale. now i wanna know what is under the ground? and i am glad the parents FINALLY decided to kill Jonah. i almost wished for a reunion with their kids and that they work together, i think that could happen in season 2. but before faith must be restored and the parents need to gain back that trust they destroyed over years. i can very well understand why the kids ran away. they are real runaways now.

some side notes: i am so glad that the dinosaur survived, i was worried as hell about him. also yay for more Nico/Karoline, i got what i asked for

holy **** Jonah killed Amy and Leslie sent her the text... i know part of it was really obvious but HOLY **** Tina finally finding out what happened to Amy was heartbreaking.

plus, that moment is pretty revealing as the parents now know Jonah will kill the kids and that's where the parents finally unite. too bad the Wilders are doing their own thing.
Agree with all you said here. I'm not sure how much the kids and parents wil reunite after all. But ginny said that she will also have scenes with jonah. Bc jonah will tell her more about her alien heritage or something like that.
Old 10-25-2018, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
Agree with all you said here. I'm not sure how much the kids and parents wil reunite after all. But ginny said that she will also have scenes with jonah. Bc jonah will tell her more about her alien heritage or something like that.
we agree then

do you know more spoilers? since i am through with season 1, i think i am ready for some if there are any? or maybe you have a good link to some spoilers?

you know, i liked Alex the most at the beginning but now from the group i think i like him the least now...not that i don't like him, i just like the others more...do you feel the same?
Old 10-25-2018, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
we agree then

do you know more spoilers? since i am through with season 1, i think i am ready for some if there are any? or maybe you have a good link to some spoilers?

you know, i liked Alex the most at the beginning but now from the group i think i like him the least now...not that i don't like him, i just like the others more...do you feel the same?
I feel the same about alex and I don't know many spoilers, bc most of the cast stays mum about it. Just virginia is a bit of a spoiler person so she said she will have some scenes with jonah, there will be a love triangle with her nico and someone else. Many assume it may be Xavin. That is also an alien like Karolina but from another species. One that can change their gender. So basically a transgender alien in some way. But that isn't sure yet if it will really be xavin.

Last edited by Arrakis; 10-25-2018 at 08:05 AM
Old 10-25-2018, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

okay good, because the last two or three episodes he was going on my nerves very much.

oh no a love triangle? i don't like such things but i think since they are teens this is inevitable. okay we will see, anyways i liked season 1 a lot but i think it's not on its high point yet.
Old 10-25-2018, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
okay good, because the last two or three episodes he was going on my nerves very much.

oh no a love triangle? i don't like such things but i think since they are teens this is inevitable. okay we will see, anyways i liked season 1 a lot but i think it's not on its high point yet.
I feel season 2 will be even better. I also can't wait for season 3 of stranger things lol. Now around halloween I'd love to see it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread