Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2018, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

As always
Old 04-14-2018, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
@cw_legendsoftomorrow @dccomics ...... thanks everyone, all the fans for going on this hilariously goofy journey with @brandonjrouth @caitylotz @nickzano @maisiersellers @officialfranzd @therealvictorgarber @jesmacallan @keiynanlonsdale @rattyburvil @talaashe. We all appreciate the #love. We will all continue to provide what most critics describe as one of the best #superhero shows on tv due to the @cw_legendsoftomorrow family's embracement of off the wall #farce, #comedy #satire in world that needs a lot more laughs. Cheers ������������������������������������������������
Finally a new picture with his dog his dog is stunning or handsome whatever if its a girl or boy

Quote:
Hi haters how them pancakes and bacon. Eat up yum yum. Why do some people believe that "celebrities" ( I'm not a celebrity I'm an actor) are not welcome to spout our own political views? Is it because deep down you wanna be famous and the burning resentment manifests its self as a perfect opportunity to launch ridiculous unintelligible babble about how we " celebrities" are stupid or don't have the same constitutional right as the hater. Are you the hater so indoctrinated by your own belief systems that a change or challenge to them is deemed a personal affront or attack. Things get done, progress gets done through listening, losing the ego and being humble enough to say. " good point" or " no I disagree". When the hater launches an attack at me I don't get upset, I just can't believe the absurd nature of the attack. It baffles me. That indeed is the state of the American political system, a bunch of politicians throwing cheese burgers and party pies at each other. I really do find it hilarious when a hater says. " I'm unfollowing you, stick to acting you dumb ****" ...������������������������������������... oh ok. What's also fascinating is the complete inability to actually read what I wrote. Nothing was mentioned about trump. I wasn't disrespecting trump. That was not my point. So one more time for the fat dumb #american hater. The point was simple. A face. A singular face. An opponent. I quote from the dictionary. The dictionary is a book that provides meanings for words. (That's for all the 7/11 slurpy pigs.) ....ok here's the meaning of the opponent "Someone who competes against or fights another in a contest, game, or argument; a rival or adversary". .....So my point is as it stands at present; who is that person. All I see is a bunch of democrats running around like headless chickens. Quack quack quack. ������������������
Old 04-15-2018, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love how honest and real he is. He doesn't care what people think.
Old 04-15-2018, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No he doesn't care at all and its what I too about him
Old 04-17-2018, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's an great quality and I wish I could be like that.
Old 04-17-2018, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
@jessefaen 📸 sneaky pic of me thinking about a #meatpie, good op to plug @bausele @bausele_usa its the big white watch thing on my wrist. Shirt off? No false modesty here 😂😂😂...Buy ya man or lady a watch and I'll give ya a meat pie and chips personally. Always wanted to start my own #aussie pie shop in the states....ps. You buy a pie you get a free watch. Nah just bull****ting 🖕🌊🍺😂. Oh thanks for the trackies @banksjournal 😉
Old 04-17-2018, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He should really start his own Aussie pie store
Old 04-18-2018, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Haha
Old 04-18-2018, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm being serious