Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2017, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 02-22-2017, 12:01 PM
Absolute Fan

I was actually close to see the RDJ's movie, but I had a major (and lethal) fall-out with my (ex)bestie and a bit of breakup with my (ex)BF, so I never had a chance to see them (and downloading makes me forget what I wanted to get first because there's just simply toooo much stuff I want to watch.

Anyway, I have read only like two books (Baskerville and one other) but I so agree, I couldn't imagine Sherlock&Watson being old men (hence that Special ep). But timeline is lesser problem, however I still enjoyed modern times over century ago. That's how I feel comfortable (not a fan of historical stuff).
I'm actually more of a sci-fi gal so BBC nailed it for me the way only USA with White Collar; CBS with Mentalist; SciFi's First Wave and Fox's Dark Angel did. So I am proud to be a fangirl of something so utterly smart and sexy at the same time
Old 02-22-2017, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

The violin

~ Pari ~ addicted to brainies Icon by me
Old 02-23-2017, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarissaAngell (View Post)
I was actually close to see the RDJ's movie, but I had a major (and lethal) fall-out with my (ex)bestie and a bit of breakup with my (ex)BF, so I never had a chance to see them (and downloading makes me forget what I wanted to get first because there's just simply toooo much stuff I want to watch.

Anyway, I have read only like two books (Baskerville and one other) but I so agree, I couldn't imagine Sherlock&Watson being old men (hence that Special ep). But timeline is lesser problem, however I still enjoyed modern times over century ago. That's how I feel comfortable (not a fan of historical stuff).
I'm actually more of a sci-fi gal so BBC nailed it for me the way only USA with White Collar; CBS with Mentalist; SciFi's First Wave and Fox's Dark Angel did. So I am proud to be a fangirl of something so utterly smart and sexy at the same time
i get it

Look at him playing the violin
Old 02-23-2017, 11:19 AM
Absolute Fan

Oh well...
Old 02-24-2017, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 02-25-2017, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I honesta always get a bit impressed even if that's not him playing, it looks incredibly real
Old 02-25-2017, 03:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparksღfly (View Post)
I honesta always get a bit impressed even if that's not him playing, it looks incredibly real
Totally agree
I am amazed how real it looks, particularly in The Final Problem. My jaw was on the floor and my eyes (and ears) too. If I didn't know it was all fake I'd be stunned And how beautiful was the scene where Sherlock played together with Eurus
Old 02-26-2017, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think just to see him fake playing, it still requires a lot of work, because he talked about how it needs to look real and because it needs to look real it needs to look precise as well
Old 02-27-2017, 02:50 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm actually rather pleased that he does it so good. Sometimes you just can't help but seeing them faking stuff and think how can that be good work when you see those slips.
In this case at least so far he's done his faking with a level of credibility which is good
I actually like how the show is made and how they've worked to the details so at least nothing screams at my eye being not right.
Old 02-27-2017, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Old 02-27-2017, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarissaAngell (View Post)
I'm actually rather pleased that he does it so good. Sometimes you just can't help but seeing them faking stuff and think how can that be good work when you see those slips.
In this case at least so far he's done his faking with a level of credibility which is good
I actually like how the show is made and how they've worked to the details so at least nothing screams at my eye being not right.
Yeah i wish that people would remember the important and incredible level of details instead of a few mistakes made in one or two episodes (because their budget wasn't that important and time was missing as well )

^GET HIM THAT BAFTA NOW
Old 02-28-2017, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

He will be awarded some day

Old 03-01-2017, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hopefully it's crazy that he got an emmy but not a bafta
Old 03-05-2017, 05:26 AM
Elite Fan

I know