Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-19-2016, 04:03 AM
Elite Fan

The student loan is been payid after three years and when you will find a job with annual income 21000 pounds.

~ Pari ~ addicted to brainies Icon by me
Old 06-20-2016, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah but i'd rather owe money to my parents. They are telling me they will make it work but i ain't sure. What is weird is that i got an unconditional offer and my teacher hasn't even sent in her reference yet
Old 06-20-2016, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

You may send her a reminder notice, she may forgot it

Old 06-21-2016, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well she told me she would do it by the mid of the week so i guess if on friday she hasn't sent it i'll remind her
Old 06-21-2016, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

That's ok!

Old 06-21-2016, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep i got accepted so there's that that's the most important.

So you ready for the IELTS?
Old 06-21-2016, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't start my revision yet...I'll take the exam on July 9th because this Saturday I'll take the Turkish exams

Old 06-23-2016, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You still have time then
Old 06-23-2016, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Britain is ****ing things up
Old 06-24-2016, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

I'm sad about the results. I couldn't believe that British people would voted so foolish...EU is not dangerous on the contrary, the leaders of EU are these who have to leave their positions. They manage to make citizens believe that it's better living outside EU...

Old 06-24-2016, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not going to study there. I mean I'm very grateful they accepted me but I mean down the line, it was hard already to secure a future and now THIS.
The EU has many problems but none that the UK politicians in favor of leaving got right.
Old 06-24-2016, 05:21 AM
Elite Fan

I will go there, they will not ruin my dreams, that's enough...we faced the same in my country last year and i cancelled many things...I won't do it this year, too.
Anyway, for the next two years things aren't going to change dramatically as I know...

Old 06-24-2016, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well as far as i'm concerned, academically speaking, it would have been not smart for me to go so it's a reason for me not to go. I was thinking that I could go later on, and I still could, but I really don't want to live in a country where i'm seen as a job's thief or whatever. Plus if i found myself to be unemployed, i wouldn't get benefits for at least 5 years i reckon. It would be safer for me, to try to do something in France and perhaps move over there when i'm sure to get a job.
What's really a shame is that the younger generation, the one most involved voted in, as well as Scotland and Northern Ireland. It will split the country even more.
Old 06-24-2016, 11:41 PM
Elite Fan

I agree with you, Clem..you're very young yet, I was thinking exactly as you when I was in your age. Now I consider the things different, plus the situation in my country is getting worse. So, I will go there , my uni sent an e-mail to make us clear that for the next two academic years fees and conditions will stay the same...
Scotland is in a terrible situation now as they stayed in UK by the rule economy doesn't change. They voted for Bremain and they will do another referendum for their independence.

Old 06-26-2016, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They sent me a similar email but the problem is that i'd still be studying in like 3 years and they can't assure me the fees would be the same. Plus they cut off the benefits for the EU workers so that's an incredible dangerous position. I'm actually not that young (25) so I can't really afford to make any more mistakes. For you i guess the situation is different because Greece is in an incredibly difficult position economically speaking when France is actually doing okay (now that Britain is out we might even do better which is ironic). It is "safer" from me to stay in France because i'm french and my education actually mean something here. Indeed it is common knowledge that the uni i went to is incredibly tough.
If the French National Party goes through the next election and want an exit, i'm moving to America or Australia or New Zealand though