Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-01-2016, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be great.
Old 10-02-2016, 06:46 AM
Elite Fan

Also Reade's situation (and I just thought of this) may make her more sympathetic to Jane's loss of memory. :nod; She needs to get back on board and support her.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 10-02-2016, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was thinking about that when he first realized that he has suppressed memories. He seemed more sympathetic to Jane and hopefully Zapata realizes it too.

Old 10-02-2016, 07:29 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I feel so bad for Reade. I think he would be better off not remembering tbh.

I can't see the tweets and stuff being posted. I think it's because I am using IE because I am on my husband's work computer.
Old 10-02-2016, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think so too but I bet they'll make him remember.

Aww junk Amy! It's a pic of Reade and Zapata.
Old 10-13-2016, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Reade, what have you done?
Old 10-13-2016, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

Did he or didn't he? Would he really throw away his career for revenge? Maybe he was merely at the wrong place at the wrong time. Regardless, I see a hard road ahead of him with the murder of the coach.

Old 10-13-2016, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Idk! It could be one of two things to me... Like I said in the episode discussion thread: he found the coach like that or he watched the video and blacked out went crazy and killed him. So I just don't know omg! But I agree, it'll be a long and hard road.
Old 10-14-2016, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think he really could have done it... What if the video was so horrible that he blacked out like Jo said. It can happen. If it was a trauma so deeply hidden by the brain, it being all recovered at once by even watching what happened, it can be deadly...
Old 10-14-2016, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes and since it has happened to him before, he could easily block out traumatic events. I just hope he didn't though.
Old 10-17-2016, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's true... And with traumatic events being blocked out again you mean him stabbing the coach, right? I didn't even consider this happening. Oh man, I'm so curious. I love his storyline and the involvement of Zapata into it the most this season so far.
Old 10-17-2016, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I can imagine him watching the video, black out with rage (or even trauma from seeing what was done to him) and just doing the unthinkable. OR he didn't even watch it and he just found him like that I hope he didn't do it

I do love the SL too though!
Old 10-30-2016, 10:18 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I am loving Reade this season And I knew he didn't kill the coach I hope he didn't watch that vid and he never does because remembering now won't really help him going forward. It's better to have forgotten about it.
Old 10-31-2016, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyღ (View Post)
I am loving Reade this season And I knew he didn't kill the coach I hope he didn't watch that vid and he never does because remembering now won't really help him going forward. It's better to have forgotten about it.
Reade has a great SL this season that's for sure. I actually disagree with you on him remembering. Since this is something that actually happened, not remembering won't make it unhappen. As painful as it will be, he needs to remember and work through all of emotions that will overwhelm him. It isn't something that he will be able to do alone but will need help, probably from Borden as well his friends.

Old 10-31-2016, 11:20 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I guess I can't imagine choosing to remember something so tragic and life altering. Usually people who face and remember that level of tragedy can't function as adults. I really think the only reason that Reade was able to move past it and become a successful, functioning adult was because he didn't remember the tragedy that happened in his childhood. Remembering it will only cause him drama, pain, depression, ect. Why should he relive something t/?hat will ruin his life when he can be a fully functioning adult with his memories being gone