Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2016, 02:47 PM
  #1
Fan Forum Star

 
♕Misha's Minion♕'s Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 189,420
Blindspot News Thread #1: Because we live for news during hiatus time.

Welcome to the 1st
Blindspot News Thread!



--Post all your news about the show here.
__________________
♕Misha's Minion♕ is offline  
Old 02-01-2016, 02:56 PM
  #2
Fan Forum Hero

 
Heidsdk's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 53,557
tfnt
Heidsdk is offline  
Old 02-01-2016, 05:52 PM
  #3
Fan Forum Star

 
♕Misha's Minion♕'s Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 189,420
No problem!
__________________
♕Misha's Minion♕ is offline  
Old 02-02-2016, 02:23 AM
  #4
Fan Forum Hero

 
Heidsdk's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 53,557
Blindspot Episode 11 air date: Jane learns about FBI's ugly truth; leaves Kurt and chooses Oscar? [Spoilers]


ooh now see another was affected also by a memory swipe, this will be interesting
AND we get to know more abour ORION oooooh yeeah

Can u add Spoilers to the title? like news/spoilers
Heidsdk is offline  
Old 02-02-2016, 08:38 AM
  #5
Fan Forum Star

 
♕Misha's Minion♕'s Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 189,420
Spoilers need to go in a different thread (spoilers thread), that way people who don't like spoilers can avoid them and still read upcoming news.
__________________
♕Misha's Minion♕ is offline  
Old 02-02-2016, 01:05 PM
  #6
Fan Forum Hero

 
Heidsdk's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 53,557
i just thought news and spoilers where the same? cause its news about the show that could revea spioilers? maybe im just wrong
Heidsdk is offline  
Old 02-02-2016, 01:17 PM
  #7
Fan Forum Star

 
♕Misha's Minion♕'s Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 189,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
i just thought news and spoilers where the same? cause its news about the show that could revea spioilers? maybe im just wrong
There's some articles that are strickly news based, where as others give away information on episodes that haven't been seen yet. So for example; there's sites that release promo photos for future episodes/synopsis, where as there's sometimes just articles on how well the show and actors are doing. Did that make any sense? We could post spoilers here if you wanted, but we would have to use spoiler tags just in case.
__________________
♕Misha's Minion♕ is offline  
Old 02-02-2016, 01:40 PM
  #8
Fan Forum Hero

 
Heidsdk's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 53,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♕Misha's Minion♕ (View Post)
There's some articles that are strickly news based, where as others give away information on episodes that haven't been seen yet. So for example; there's sites that release promo photos for future episodes/synopsis, where as there's sometimes just articles on how well the show and actors are doing. Did that make any sense? We could post spoilers here if you wanted, but we would have to use spoiler tags just in case.
it did make sence so what about a

spoilers/speculations thread? where people could come with spoilers, and then other people who reads it, could come with speculations/theories on what might happen and soo on?
Heidsdk is offline  
Old 02-02-2016, 02:15 PM
  #9
Fan Forum Star

 
♕Misha's Minion♕'s Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 189,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
it did make sence so what about a

spoilers/speculations thread? where people could come with spoilers, and then other people who reads it, could come with speculations/theories on what might happen and soo on?
That's perfect! That's what we have at my Misha board as well.
__________________
♕Misha's Minion♕ is offline  
Old 02-03-2016, 04:04 AM
  #10
Fan Forum Hero

 
Heidsdk's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 53,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♕Misha's Minion♕ (View Post)
That's perfect! That's what we have at my Misha board as well.
GREAT!! will you make it, or i can do it when i get home
Heidsdk is offline  
Old 02-03-2016, 09:47 AM
  #11
Fan Forum Hero

 
Miranda's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The Blacklist
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 56,775
TFTNT. I think it is a good idea to make a separate spoiler thread cause I don't like to read spoilers but I do want to be up to date news wise.
__________________
"When you love someone you have no control. That’s what love is – being powerless." ♥
Come & visit The Blacklist | icon
| #StripRed

Miranda is offline  
Old 02-03-2016, 11:25 AM
  #12
Moderator Support Team

 
One Thing Remains's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 48,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
i just thought news and spoilers where the same? cause its news about the show that could revea spioilers? maybe im just wrong
It really depends on the board. Some boards have separate spoiler and news threads and other boards allow spoilers under tags to be posted in the news thread.

I think for this board it will be left up to the permanent mods to decide how they want the news thread to be structured.
__________________
One Thing Remains is offline  
Old 02-04-2016, 12:54 PM
  #13
Fan Forum Hero

 
Heidsdk's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 53,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyღ (View Post)
It really depends on the board. Some boards have separate spoiler and news threads and other boards allow spoilers under tags to be posted in the news thread.

I think for this board it will be left up to the permanent mods to decide how they want the news thread to be structured.
aaah yes that would be the best i was just wondering about it though, thats why i just thought it was like that anyways seperate threads is cool aswell i do see the point in that
Heidsdk is offline  
Old 02-04-2016, 03:33 PM
  #14
Fan Forum Star

 
♕Misha's Minion♕'s Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 189,420
We can do that as well.
__________________
♕Misha's Minion♕ is offline  
Old 02-04-2016, 10:42 PM
  #15
Fan Forum Hero

 
~jo♥jo~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54,849
I think separate is best too since I don't do spoilers either...
__________________


Avie by Summer Falls
~jo♥jo~ is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
blindspot, news


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:07 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.