Old 04-01-2018, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Blindspot 3x17 “Mum’s the Word” Episode Discussion

Blindspot 3x17
"Mum’s the Word"
Episode Discussion

x

“Next on Blindspot. . .”

The FBI team and Avery attend a gala hosted by their target Hank Crawford (Special Guest Star David Morse) in hopes of arresting him. Roman (Luke Mitchell) grows closer to the Crawfords. Also starring Sullivan Stapleton (Kurt Weller), Jaimie Alexander (Jane Doe), Rob Brown (Edgar Reade), Audrey Esparza (Tasha Zapata) and Ashley Johnson (Patterson). Also guest starring Tori Anderson (Blake Crawford), Gloria Reuben (Kira Evans), Kristina Reyes (Avery), Bruce Davison (Jean-Paul Bruyere) and Jeanine Bartel (Vanessa Baker)

Original Air Date: Friday, 03/30/2018

Episode Promo

Old 04-02-2018, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting episode! Was looking forward to Jane and Roman meeting up again after all this time. Intense!! You can say Avery doesn’t like her Uncle

So Roman turned huh?!?! I knew he was gonna fall for Blake! I really do love them together

So Jane and Kurt had a cute moment? Well it didn’t mean anything to me after all that’s beeen going on with them. They need to fix that before the season is over or else

I wonder if Patterson will forgive Zapata soon? I still really don’t think the CIA is where Tasha should have her loyalties with. Just IMO
Old 04-05-2018, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just moved new cable and thought i had missed the ep this week .

Really curious as to how the season ends and will roman live to see another day ..

This ep ,still jane and kurt have yet to understand roman is out for himself .
Old 04-05-2018, 10:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

So, the shocking plot twist for the 17th episode is that Roman picks the other side? That comes as no surprise, and not only because Blake is awesome, he's liked there, and he's good at what he does for Crawford, but it never made sense for him to dump Jane and still work with the FBI to bring Crawford down. At least not unless he wanted to take over, or something, but we still don't know his motivation for feeding them info after he wanted them to split up and see Jane suffer. And when Jane 'talked' to him the way she did after he just gave them a case against some huge terrorists, telling him again she dumped his bum, they are surprised? Might want to work on your manners a bit after someone helps you like that, instead of making him feel even more like a loser.

No, there was no shock in this episode, despite what the writers were doing and the music etc., because nothing made sense before. Again, Blindspot should be able to do better, but doesn't.