Old 03-02-2018, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Blindspot 3x13: “Warning Shot” Episode Discussion

Blindspot 3x13
"Warning Shot"
Episode Discussion

x

“Blindspot Returns. . .”

A surprising visit from Nas (Special Guest Star Archie Panjabi) leads the team to investigate a dangerous piece of technology that was stolen from the NSA. Roman (Luke Mitchell) and Blake (Guest Star Tori Anderson) grow closer as they attend a high-stakes poker game. Also starring Sullivan Stapleton (Kurt Weller), Jaimie Alexander (Jane Doe), Rob Brown (Edgar Reade), Audrey Esparza (Tasha Zapata) and Ashley Johnson (Patterson). Also Guest Starring Ennis Esmer (Rich DotCom), Kristina Reyes (Avery), Ajay Naidu (Sho Akhtar), Luke Kirby (Junior), Reshma Shetty (Meg) and Molly Bernard (Delilah)

Original Air Date: Friday, 03/02/2018

Episode Promo

Old 03-02-2018, 09:57 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Thanks for getting this started Jo
Old 03-04-2018, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay! I loved that Rich was in this episode again!! He brings a different tone to the show and I love it.

Nice to see Nas back again. Gad to know she isn’t a bad guy. I’m glad that she took that thing and will go back to the NSA. She sacrificed for the team and she should go back to where she really wants to.

I’m still curious about this Dragonfly thing!! It seems like it won’t be good for Tasha once it comes out though. How bad can it be!?!

Rich and Patterson scenes were great as usual. I love them!

So Meg is just playing Russian Roulette with everything she does. I wonder if this is gonna be the reason she leaves the show.

I hate that they didn’t give us anything on Jeller. Why do they do that?
Old 03-05-2018, 11:36 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I agree with everything you said Jo!

I think Dragonfly is going to break the team up and it seems like Patterson may be a target

Nas definitely deserved to be able to return to the NSA so I am glad that she found a way back in and I don't care that it was at the expense of the team to do so.

I hope Meg doesn't get deported.