Old 01-25-2018, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Blindspot 3x11: “Technology Wizards” Episode Discussion

Blindspot 3x11
"Technology Wizards"
Episode Discussion

x

“Next on Blindspot. . .”

While Jane (Jaimie Alexander) and Weller (Sullivan Stapleton) partner with a mysterious man from Jane’s past to find a missing person, the team races to stop an arms deal. Also starring Rob Brown (Edgar Reade), Audrey Esparza (Tasha Zapata), Ashley Johnson (Patterson) and Luke Mitchell (Roman). Guest starring Ennis Esmer (Rich Dotcom), Josh Dean (Boston Arliss Crab), Kristina Reyes (Avery), Sanjit de Silva (Sanjay), Andrew Long (Max), John Patrick Hayden (Johnny Sheridan), Steve Kazee (Clem) and Patrick Brana (TJ)

Original Air Date: Friday, 01/26/2018

Episode Promo

Old 01-25-2018, 11:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

thanks for starting this thread Jo
Old 01-26-2018, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

Jane wants Kurt off the case and the guy Jane slept with on the case
Old 01-27-2018, 08:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think they ended up in a pretty ok spot at the end of the ep. Jane wasn't hooking up with Clem and they all know Avery is alive and Jane has her again. While they may not together again I think they could be way worse off
Old 01-28-2018, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, guys... I'm finally able to post here again since I was really super pissed about last week's episode and didn't feel in the mood to post here about it.

So yeah, I'm still not over the fact that Jane is mad at Kurt for keeping a secret from her (I really get it that she would be pissed, really) but herself was keeping that from Kurt???? It's a no go to be pissed about something when you've done the exact same thing.
I'm not a fan of Jane lately...

But all in all, I liked the episode.

The Kurt/Roman encounter at the end. Wow, it was so intense and Kurt really landed a hit.

So Roman wants to take out Blake's father... But why? And why would he need the help of the FBI?
Old 01-28-2018, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg!! Thank you Kris for feeling that way!!

Okay, I was already irritated with Jane from the moment she opened her mouth this episode. For some reason, the way she was talking to Kurt rubbed me the wrong way. The guy is trying and all she can do is belittle him. Then she wants Kurt out and Clem in? She had a relationship with Clem?? Wth what?! SHE left Kurt, not the other way around. Why would she even THINK of getting with someone else when her HUSBAND was still at home married to her (actually out looking for her!). Did she think that Kurt would just say ok, she left Let’s move on? Wtf. HYPOCRITICAL much Jane? I’m just very irritated with her

I wonder how bad this guy is that Roman wants him out!? Or is it because Roman wants what this guy has!!!? And that’s why he’s getting in good with Blake? Then he can take over!?!? Omg!

Loved Patterson and Rich scenes! Loved Rich but felt bad with how things ended with him and Boston.

Awww poor Zapata

Idk if I want Kurt and Jane together anymore.... Kurt seemed ready to accept it in the end. Jane doing what she did makes me think less of her and her so called love for Kurt
Old 01-28-2018, 11:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

yeah I agree with you Kris and Jo I expected more from Jane in this ep