Old 12-14-2017, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Blindspot 3x07 “Fix My Present Havoc” Episode Discussion

Blindspot 3x07
"Fix My Present Havoc"
Episode Discussion

x

“Next on Blindspot. . .”

Facing a threat within the FBI, the team is forced to run a covert operation out of Jane (Jaimie Alexander) and Weller's (Sullivan Stapleton) apartment. A tattoo leads to a doctor with a deadly secret. Also starring Rob Brown (Edgar Reade) and Audrey Esparza (Tasha Zapata), Ashley Johnson (Patterson) and Luke Mitchell (Roman). Guest Starring David Morse (Hank), Mary Stuart Masterson (Eleanor Hirst), Trieste Kelly Dunn (Allie), Jordan Johnson-Hinds (Stuart), Tarik Lowe (Eric Vance/Van Gogh), Jessica Hecht (Dr. Margaret Palmeri) and Frankie J. Alvarez (Julian Milliken)

Original Air Date: Friday, 12/15/2017

Episode Promo

Old 12-14-2017, 10:47 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

thanks for starting this thread Jo

I'm so excited for this ep I can't wait to watch it
Old 12-15-2017, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same!!

Old 12-18-2017, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, guys... I saw it yesterday and OMFG, this episode was one of the best for me!

Hurst knows!!!! She knows! And Reade is there and I'm wondering what she's about to do now.

I still can't believe that Hurst herself killed Stuart. That was sooo cold blooded and I'm super sad. Poor Patterson, when she realized what had happened.

I kind of felt sorry for the poor van Gogh. He did it all for the love of his life. In the end he lost him and was killed himself. It's not what he deserved. Hurst was simply manipulating him and using him for her own benefit.

Reade and Tasha I really love these two and I want them to end up together in the end.

Kurt and Jane... If Kurt not finally goes ahead and tells Jane, I think I must really hurt this guy. How stupid can a guy be???? And it'll all come out now that Jane nevertheless tries to find out if she at least is okay.
Old 12-20-2017, 08:28 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I agree with your thoughts Kris.

My big questions is HOW does Hirst know everything. Who is telling her what the others are up to Seems like her reach is really, really long
Old 12-21-2017, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg great episode!!

Hirst is crazy!! Omg! This is like wow. Double villains this season!

Man Kurt should’ve learned when the couple broke up in the end eventually. That’s how it’s gonna end for him and Jane. I know he doesn’t want to hurt her like the guy didn’t want to hurt his husband but things don’t end well when you lie or hide things.

I love Reade and Zapata too!! Ugh. She obviously loves him. And he cares about her too. Oh yeah, she’s the one who rejected him

Can’t wait for the next ep!!
Old 12-21-2017, 01:59 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I agree Jo!! I think he's gonna be dumb enough to take the guy's advice though and not tell Jane to spare her the pain Only thing is though - once she finds out the pain will be so much worse because he wasn't open and honest with her about it so that will be additional pain on top of the original pain that he is trying to keep from her.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Ugh!! The fallout was worse than I was hoping for