Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2016, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Blindspot 2×05 “Condone Untidiest Thefts” Episode Discussion

Blindspot 2×05

“Condone Untidiest Thefts”
Episode Discussion

ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT BY THE IRISH MOB

After a prominent politician is almost killed during a rally, Weller (Sullivan Stapleton) and the team must work with U.S. Marshal Allie Knight (guest star Trieste Kelly Dunn) to take down a mob leader.

Also starring Jaimie Alexander, Rob Brown, Audrey Esparza, Ashley Johnson, Ukweli Roach, Luke Mitchell, Michelle Hurd and Archie Panjabi.

Original Air Date: 10/12/2016 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Wednesday)

• • • •

Promo

• • • •

x
Old 10-12-2016, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG!!!!! The final scene, OMFG!!!!! Do you think this was Reade??????? OMFG! Sorry, that's all that I can think about at the moment...

The rest of the episode was really good as well but Reade's storyline, OMFG! And Zapata when she found him

But yeah, to the rest of the episode...

Jane finding out about Ally's pregnancy It felt heartbreaking but she did everything she could to protect her and the child. What a horrible way to find out though because we still know that she loves Kurt. This will change things again.
And wait, Ally is dating? What if Kurt in the end isn't the father but she doesn't want that other guy being it? Yeah, stupid old twist but it could be, right?

Roman and Shepherd lying to Jane, what a surprise... I'm wondering why they think they need to lie to her? Was she never really in? Or did they kind of erase her memories before she was trained for that mission of theirs?

Who is that person that Mayfair was working with? I'm so confused because that name tells me nothing at all... I don't even recall it right now.

Patterson and Borden... So tell me, what do you think? Did you somehow get the feeling that Patterson might not be sooo happy to ride to work with him? Or something? The last moment in the bathroom where she was alone made me doubt her happiness.

Jane and that ring... And who is Chris?

I so loved that guy that helped them get the evidence. He was pretty cool and in the end he sacrificed his life for Ally.
Old 10-13-2016, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Loved the episode. Poor Reade - he'll be blamed even if he didn't do it, which I really don't think he did. It's a great SL both for him and Zapata. The only thing for me was the difference between the two cases was so jarring that I had to think for a minute what was going on.

When I first saw the promo for tonight's episode, I honestly thought that Allie would die in that shooting. She obviously survived, thanks to Jane. The fact that she's dating came out of nowhere. When she first told Kurt she was pregnant, was there any mention of proof of paternity? I can't remember. Jane was so sad after Kurt thanked her for saving Allie.

I have no idea what the significance of the ring is or who Chris could be. Another piece of the never ending puzzle. IMO, before Jane's memory was scrubbed, she was beginning to have doubts about Sandstorm. I'm not even convinced it was her idea to do the whole memory erasure. Have a feeling that whole plan was more Shepherd and Roman, who are manipulating her.

That scene with Borden & Patterson - my take on it was that Patterson was amused with how nervouc Borden was in asking her about riding in together. I thought I caught a little bit of a smirk on her part after he left the room. Kind of hard to be sure with a toothbrush in her mouth.

I'm loving this season - every episode has been awesome.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 10-13-2016, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great episode!! This season is starting out great

Borden and Patterson are so cute! Love them!

Oh Reade... Idk what to think about that. I hope he isn't the one who killed him. I wonder if he got to see that video and then found the coach like that. Or did he see the video and blacked out?? OMG. I hope not.

Poor Jane. Finding out about Allie and the baby like that. Ugh. I hate this SL so bad.

I still do not know what to think about Roman and Shepard and yeah who is Chris?!?

Next week's promo better be not what they make it seem to be leading to. I will scream i swear!
Old 01-16-2018, 03:02 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

yeah that was so awful for Jane she didn't deserve to find out like that