Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2017, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

Blindspot 2x20 "In Words, Drown I"

Blindspot 2x20

“In Words, Drown I”

Episode Discussion

ZAPATA TAKES ON A RISKY UNDERCOVER MISSION

Zapata's (Audrey Esparza) transgressions catch up to her, sending her to jail alongside a potentially powerful Sandstorm asset named Devon (guest star Ronda Rousey.) Weller (Sullivan Stapleton) and the team must go to exceptional lengths to help Zapata out.

Original Air Date: 05/03/2017 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Wednesday)

Promo

• • • •

x

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 05-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

So Zapata wasn't arrested for messing with the crime scene evidence after all.

Didn't like all the Kurt/Jane fighting. It was so annoying to have such a great ep for them last week just have them fighting again this ep.

Roman trying to cut Jane with a knife in that last scene
Old 05-06-2017, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So it was a case!? I was like oh wow! That's inventive. Great case this week.

Loved Ronda Rousey!!! She did great this episode.

I hated Jane and Kurt this episode it's like one step forward and 5 steps back for them all the time

Omg Roman remembered Jane injecting him with the serum oh my gosh!!!
Old 05-06-2017, 06:16 AM
Elite Fan

I was so surprised that Tasha was arrested for the case against Sandstorm. I liked Ronda in the episode and she did good. Jane saved the day in this one. If not for her Tasha was in harm's way when the boyfriend recognized her. They're still not any closer to bringing Sandstorm down, are they? They must be saving that for the season finale.

Poor Patterson! She's trying so hard to pretend that everything is back to normal in her life when she clearly is staying away from home at all costs. The pain of Borden's betray is so obviously there and she is distancing herself from the place where she gave him her trust and her heart. I still don't trust the shrink. If she was sitting across from me I woudn't open up to her.

So now Roman has remembered. It was bound to happen but once again Jane has no one in her corner. I agree with you Jo - Kurt/Jane are doing a crazy dance around each other.

I really liked this episode.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 05-06-2017, 12:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm watching the episode. I'm at the part where Kurt goes to 'see' Roman when he's lifting weights. Geesh, nothing professional about that guy, he's such an... well, nothing I can come up with would not be censored, lol. Jane deserves better.

ETA: Yikes at Roman remembering Jane telling him why she ZIPped him and him flying off the handle like that. That's something that's inside of him, that temper, and it's not something you can get out of him, I think.

I also think Patterson's session with dr. Sun went okay? The way she attacked that lab assistant over her computers, sad and funny at the same time. She's lost so much in so little time (that's what happens when you're cast in a drama show, heh.) The writers must like her very much if they give her so much whump.

Still weirded out by Kurt and his behaviour. It's okay for Roman to go live with Jane when he's only murdered some faceless people, but when it's someone he knows Jane was just conspiring to get him out of his box... All the while they are asking Jane to keep quiet about the thing that'll make Roman flip, too. Geesh, way to always put Jane in the middle, again.

Last edited by GoSpikey; 05-06-2017 at 01:21 PM
Old 01-14-2018, 10:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Kurt has had crazy behavior most of this season to be honest he's not even the same person who was in season 1
Old 01-15-2018, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He was so OOC the first half of this season. Well most of the season really!
Old 01-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

yeah definitely most of the season. It was only the last third or quarter of a season where he started acting like Kurt again