Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2017, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

Blindspot 2X18 "Senile Lines"

Blindspot 2×18
"Senile Lines”

Episode Discussion

THE ENTIRE TEAM FACES AN INVESTIGATION THAT COULD END THEIR CAREERS FOREVER

Blindspot 2x18 "Senile Lines" Season 2 Episode 18 Promo - Under investigation by an old rival, the team struggles to defend itself. Meanwhile, a tattoo leads them to a mysterious death at a foster home.

Original Air Date: WEDNESDAY, April 5 AT 8/7C.

Promo

• • • •

x

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 04-07-2017, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

No comments yet? OK, I'll go first.

Case of the week was awful and I was happy to see Roman leading the children out of the warehouse in the end. Fitting that he was the one they will perceive as their hero and who rescued them.

Can I say once again that I absolutely loathe Agt. Weitz and his relentless pursuit of the team. He wants to best Weller at all costs and bring him down whether it hinders the outcome of Sandstorm or not.

So now, Nas is gone, having taken the blame for the team. Since she really wasn't a likable character, I won't miss her. I never thought Kurt would be gone but wasn't really sure which way the outcome would go.

I still think Reade's SL is weird.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 04-08-2017, 05:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I love that Nas is gone. I really hope they don't write her back into the show.

I think this will be a turning point for Reade and hopefully he will be able to start getting his life back in order now that he saw the tape. And I am so glad they cut the scene before the tape started. I don't need to hear or see any of that

I love that Roman finally got to go into the field and that he did a great job. Hopefully he will start going out into the field more now.

So I guess phase 2 of the plan is pretty much take out the western hemisphere. Talk about ambitious.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, I hadn't seen the episode for a while but I finally got the chance to do so and wow, I really loved it.

First of all Nas, she's gone and I couldn't be more happy. I didn't have a problem with her in general working with the team, but her ending up with Weller sucked and made me really dislike her. I hope we'll see her being freed as soon as they have proof about phase 2 of Sandstorm

Reade's time in the hospital was fantastic as well. I really enjoyed it and it was great to see that he managed to accept that he needs to face his demons because everything else only brought him pain and misery. And Zapata being there when he watched the tape. I loved it, really. Do you think it will be mentioned what exactly the coach did to him? How bad it was?

Weitz is such an a**hole! No words, really! The way he treated all of them, picking with a needle in their wounds and most vulnerable spots

Roman out in the field was great, too. I loved that he saved the children. But I'm wondering when the bomb will be dropped and he finds out that it was Jane who erased his memories...
Old 04-17-2017, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry I didn't write something earlier!

Finally, Nas is gone. Sad the way she went but she took one for the team. I would have liked her but then she got with Kurt.

I love that Roman is being more included and involved. I hate him being caged up like that. Now, I hope that he has more of a grasp of himself, his good self, when that bomb drops about his memory. I like him more as a good guy than bad.

I hope Reade will finally straighten up his life. I also want to see where they go with this tape SL.

And yes, I totally hate that Weitz guy. Someone should him.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yeah I agree with your opinions Jo. It's sad that they had to completely ruin her character by having her hook up Kurt.
Old 01-15-2018, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So much potential for the actress but nope. They made her his side instead. So sad because she was a good agent.
Old 01-15-2018, 07:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

She was a really good agent. Even though I didn't want to - I still felt bad for her when she took the fall for the others.