Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2016, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Blindspot 2x04 “If Beth" Episode Discussion

Blindspot 2×04

“If Beth"
Episode Discussion

ASSASSIN AT A MUSEUM GALA

Nas (Archie Panjabi) and Weller (Sullivan Stapleton) navigate their new dynamic as co-leaders during the team’s hunt for a museum gala assassin, who turns out turns out to be harboring a dark secret; Jane (Jaimie Alexander) starts to see a softer side of her old organization.

Also starring Rob Brown, Audrey Esparza, Ashley Johnson, Ukweli Roach, Luke Mitchell and Michelle Hurd. Guest starring Trieste Kelly Dunn.

Original Air Date: 10/05/2016 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Wednesday)

Promo

• • • •

x

Last edited by ~jo♥jo~; 10-11-2016 at 01:09 PM
Old 10-04-2016, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Seems interesting, can't wait!!

But I see Baby Mama is gonna be there
Old 10-06-2016, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

Wonder why Sandstorm has been watching Kurt even at a very young age
Old 10-06-2016, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
Wonder why Sandstorm has been watching Kurt even at a very young age
I wonder the same thing. Somehow he must have ties to Sandstorm or they planneed on using him all along. They found out about Taylor Shaw and decided to insert Jane into that scenario.......I guess.

What I like about the episode:

Borden's talk with Reade. It seems he's getting through to him and actually I just like to hear him talk.

The team all dressed up for the museum event. Just wondering, though.....is it mandatory for everyone to wear black? Weller zipping up Jane's dress. Jane's face after she blurted out about pretending to be married and finding out the box had comms, not rings. I truly felt her pain.

Poor Patterson when she was attacked at the museum and Kurt coming to the rescue.

Jane's swordfight - she has ninja skills.

I don't understand why the Aurora Lake issue is supposed to motivate Jane to Sandstorm's cause. It sounds like revenge on Shepherd's part. There are other ways besides tearing down the entire country. Besides I still don't trust her or Roman. Neithr are likable characters.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 10-06-2016, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah what does Weller have to do with any of this?! If he doesn't know anything about Lake Aurora, then what is his role in Sandstorm's plan...

I loved the Gala! They all looked gorgeous. I didn't care for Jane's hair though but yeah the oh are we playing a married couple again? She looked so hurt and the part towards the end when she was like this is exhausting and she has no one. Geez Kurt!

I love how Zapata is Loki four for Reade. I wonder what her plan is with the Shdw guy.

I'm glad Reade is finally opening up to Borden. Sue you love his voice?

Yeah I agree that Shepard sounds more vengeful that anything. How do you trust that?? Maybe Jane was different before when she was Remy but I don't see her seeing anything right about what they seem to be planning now.

Can't wait for next week....
Old 10-08-2016, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just watched the episode and it was a good one again...

Ally, yeah, Kurt is all in on the pregnancy. This is all coming out of the blue and it all feels so unreal because the only two times we've seen her was in these two scenes, her telling him and now this one in this episode

Kurt, hm... I'm somehow not surprised they've been watching him for such a long time because didn't Jane recall watching him before going dark as well. I always had the impression already that Sandstorm was watching him for such a long time. But yeah, it was never confirmed and I don't know what his connection or his role in all of it is either. Time will tell I guess.

About Lake Aurora... I don't think that's all of it... Not at all. That's been just the beginning and somehow I even believe that what Shepherd told her to be true at the end. And still it's for sure just a puzzle of a much larger picture.

Reade opening up finally towards Borden. That's good. Although I'm worried for him now since he's at the coach's house and I really hope he won't do anything stupid.

Tasha, yes! Go for it. But don't you think it would be the right way to help him in a different way. I loved the actions she took concerning Eddy. But hiring this shadow guy Seems a bit off to me. Although I'll wait until we find out what exactly she hired him for.
Old 10-08-2016, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

I'm not clear if Jane and Roman are biological brother and sister
Old 10-08-2016, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I'm not clear if Jane and Roman are biological brother and sister
Why do you doubt they are?
Old 10-08-2016, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Why do you doubt they are?
Shepard told Jane that her parents were killed by soldiers and brought to the orphanage to be trained as a child soldier. I remember the scene she was taken out of the house but I don't remember seeing Roman. I though they were both at the orphanage and Shepard "adopted" both of them. I'd have to go back and watch but I wondered if anyone else questioned it

Last edited by ~Janice~; 10-08-2016 at 08:10 AM
Old 10-11-2016, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think they are biological either. But they have the bond of brother and sister because of everything that happened to them. That's what I thought....
Old 10-12-2016, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jo♥jo~ (View Post)
I don't think they are biological either. But they have the bond of brother and sister because of everything that happened to them. That's what I thought....
Same here
Old 01-17-2018, 09:54 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I thought they were biological brother and sister