Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2016, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Blindspot 2x02 "Heave Fiery Knot" Episode Discussion

Blindspot 2×02

Heave Fiery Knot
Episode Discussion

DRUG CARTEL MISSILE ATTACK

The team races to stop a corrupt DEA agent from selling stinger missiles to a drug cartel as Weller (Sullivan Stapleton) fights to keep everyone together under the increasing pressures of Jane’s (Jaimie Alexander) rift with the others and the uncomfortable addition of Nas (Archie Panjabi) as co-leader.

Also starring Rob Brown, Audrey Esparza, Ashley Johnson, Ukweli Roach, Luke Mitchell and Michelle Hurd. Guest starring Trieste Kelly Dunn and Daniel J. Watts.

Original Air Date: 09/21/2016

Promo

• • • •

x
Old 09-21-2016, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks so much for the new thread I'm so curious for what is to come in the new episode The premiere was amazing already and I'm sure we'll continue this way.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:27 PM
New Fan

So the episode was going fine for me until the writers decided to make the whole team ignorant about Stinger missiles. Really, Jane is Special Ops trained and no one knew that stingers are made to shoot down planes. C'mon!!!
Old 09-22-2016, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was a good one, yes...

But I agree on the stinger missiles. It took them way too long to figure this out

What else... Damn it, I don't trust Roman at all and now he sedated Jane WTH is his plan and is it all confirmed by Shepherd?

Kurt and Alli... Give me a break here, okay? Damn it, what stupid storyline is that??? Did you guys know about the baby, the pregnancy?

Reade, I'm shocked! Poor guy. I'm really wondering what happened and why he doesn't remember... Did he kind of push it aside for himself to a point where he just doesn't remember or did somebody do something to prevent him from remembering? I'm so interested in his storyline this season.

Zapata, man, I'm really happy about her giving Jane the ointment... It's a first step and I really liked to see that.

Nas being the typical NSA by spying on all of their talks and so on. Damn it, I really don't like the NSA. But we should have expected as much.

Kurt and Jane were really nice again... The moment where she tells him that she misses to be Taylor was heartbreaking again. I guess we'll have to get used to that angst.

Oh, and I love that we got something on Orion finally! Jane was supposed to be dead but she survived and that's what Carter wanted her dead. He was leading Orion (with the other three) and there was a decision made at one point to stop this operation and therewith kill everybody on the team. Damn it, that's hard.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:31 AM
Elite Fan

Great episode!

I was confused at first by the abuse case and why Reade was so involved. But of course he was a victim too but had blocked it from his memory. That's what I think, anyway. The scene of him walking away showed how beginning to remember was devastating. Hopefully this SL will continue to an end result.

Kris, I hate triangles and I had no idea Allie was pregnant. Kurt seemed hesitant with an answer but being a good guy, I'll bet he ends up deciding to be an involved dad. Or maybe Allie will move far, far away.

While I loved Jane saving the day with the Stinger remote, I found that entire SL a bit implausible. Is there really anyplace in NYC where there are no people?!? And yes, they took their good old sweet time figuring it out.

I was shocked/not shocked that Nas is spying on the team. What is she really up to? Still not sure about her.

Don't trust Roman, don't trust their "mom".

My favorite scenes - Kurt and Jane and the Taylor reference. :bawl; Zapata giving Jane the ointment because she knows even "minor" gunshot wounds hurt. Her armor is cracking a little.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 09-22-2016, 09:39 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Posted about the premiere on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and Livejournal. Feel free to share where you have an account

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 09-22-2016, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks so much about the shout out about the episode

Sue, so great that you have watched the episode already Somebody to discuss it with.

You're right about Reade... When he was walking away at the end it seemed all to be spinning and yes, I figured out he started to remember. It's really so sad that he kind of blocked it completely and I'm wondering if he'll confide in somebody about what has happened and what the consequences of him remembering will be and if it'll effect the job.

I really hate love triangles as well. And man, pregnant? Really? That poor child... It's just innocent in all the mess and still it will not be liked by a lot of the fans because it being of the wrong woman... Or the wrong man, however you might few it.
Yeah, I think Kurt really has reached a really low point in his life. First the reveal about his father, then Jane, Mayfair dying, Allie and him breaking up and now that pregnancy... I'm really worried about him, not just because of him consuming amounts of alcohol but in general. He needs somebody otherwise he'll break down at some point. It's too much.
Old 09-22-2016, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

Why did Roman sedate Jane anyway I wonder if Nas is listening in on a particular member of the team to try to find the mole. I don't trust the team's shrink, there's something fishy about him.
Old 09-22-2016, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm. Okay. I liked the episode but like you guys said, there were some unbelievable parts.

Roman... I don't know what kind of kove he feels for Jane now... It may be more than just brotherly love. Their mom is still scary as heck.

Nas. I like her last episode. Not so much this time. She seems so fishy listening in on their private sessions.

Borden asking Patterson on a date, too cute!!

Ally is pregnant?! Why?!? Wth is that all about! Why would they go and do that now!

Jeller scenes make my heart ache.

I think Reade suppressed his memories as well this is gonna be hard and interesting! Maybe Sarah will come back for him.

Zapata, finally showing her softer side. Finally.

I wanna know how Patterosn feels about Jane. She is the only one who hasn't voiced her feelings.
Old 09-23-2016, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't even think of Sarah coming back because of Reade's memory coming back and the ensuing fall out. But I totally hope this happens because I ship them. I don't think it would be OOC for her to be concerned and be there to support him. From there I hope he doesn't push her away.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 09-23-2016, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup! It's the only way I see her coming back.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't like where this show is going to out of the blue someone is pregnant and we have to many new characters .
Old 09-28-2016, 09:05 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I was so surprised to see Roman sedate Jane I wonder what he plans to do with her. He seems a little to obsessed with her. I don't think they have a healthy relationship.

Nas spying on private dr sessions was a big She acts like she trusts everyone and she thinks everyone should trust each other and then we find out she's spying on people. Not good at all.

I knew as soon Ali reappeared in Kurt's hallway that she was pregnant. It was such a joke. I can't believe they went that route with this show. It was like I went from watching a serious FBI show to a soap opera. Worst storyline ever and the writers/producers should be embarrassed for creating that kind of drivel.

I am still not liking the way everyone on the team is treating Jane. I don't think it's fair because this Jane doesn't remember her former life and she has taken so many hits for this team and has saved their lives countless times.
Old 01-17-2018, 09:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

This was such a crazy episode with so many unexpected twists