Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2017, 03:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Blindspot 2×16 "Evil Did I Dwell, Lewd Did I Live” Episode Discussion

Blindspot 2×16
"Evil Did I Dwell, Lewd Did I Live”

Episode Discussion

THE TEAM CAPTURES THEIR SANDSTORM INSIDE SOURCE

With Nas’s (Archie Panjabi) help, Weller (Sullivan Stapleton) and Jane (Jaimie Alexander) finally come face-to-face with Nas’s inside source within Sandstorm, and square off with an old foe.

Original Air Date: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22 AT 8/7C.

Promo

• • • •

x

Last edited by Romantic In Denial; 03-22-2017 at 05:44 AM
Old 03-22-2017, 05:46 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT Jo.

That episode looks intense. Can't wait to watch.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 03-22-2017, 10:22 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

thanks for starting this thread
Old 03-23-2017, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

O - M - G Patterson owned this episode. Her confrontation with Borden was epic! She didn't back down, didn't let him sway her with his apologies and didn't hesitate to tell him what an absolute asshat he's been.

Quote:
“"I took an oath to my country to the bureau to uphold the law…” “you betrayed me. You destroyed me, you don’t get out of this.”
That she discovered that she's been the mole all along and that's why Shepard is always a step ahead. Loved the scene where she's revealing that to Weller. And then having her tooth removed sans any kind of anesthetic or pain killer. Patterson is my hands down favorite hero of all time.

Reade! Of course it's random drug testing time. Having worked in HR, it still amazes me that people are surprised to get caught!! Did they think the company was kidding?!?!? Too bad he didn't suck it up and talk to Weller, leaving Tasha to go to him instead. I'm sure she struggled with that decision but of course she had to do it.

The last scene!! Jane!! Now what?!?!?

Old 03-24-2017, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes! Patterson was AMAZING!! That quote was awesome. Borden went out a coward. Ugh. They better not do a he got out and he's still alive thing with him.

I agree Sue! The way she figured out the mole was her. She's so awesome. Getting the tooth pulled wow! I think she wanted to feel all that. I hope she's gonna be okay. She didn't seem okay when Jane was talking to her.

Just when we get some Jeller interaction. Her damn boyfriend has to come back. Boo.

Stupid Reade. I'm glad Tasha is gonna say something.

Great episode!!! Loved it.
Old 03-25-2017, 04:20 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

You know something really sad? I had completely forgotten that Nas was being strangled at the end of the last ep until I saw the previouslies at the begging of this ep. I know I don't care for her character and she holds no interest for me but I still expected to remember that If they want to choose a "cliff hanger" that is going to rope the audience in and make them dying to watch the next ep - potentially killing off Nas is not it

I wonder if Tasha will chicken out though and not be able to say anything to Kurt in the end.

Patterson was awesome and flawless once again. I love her so much.

It seemed like Kurt and Jane were bonding more this ep and supporting each other more.

I really want to know what Phase 2 is all about.....

I am surprised that Reade tested clean. I wonder if his test was tampered with or the results were changed somehow.
Old 03-26-2017, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG!!! Such an amazing episode! How comes that Patterson over time turned out to be my favorite character! Damn it, was I afraid about her when she went after Borden! And now I'm so proud of her for not shooting him but staying the the law. He's dead now... He is, right? For sure? What do you think?

Nas survived... I really like her tbh, as long as she keeps her fingers away from Kurt.

I soooo hope that Tasha will finally speak to Kurt! It's about time she does the right thing, and the right thing here would be to talk to him. But maybe Reade already did so? Or maybe he told Kurt some stupid lie?

Phase 2, the big mythology of this show... Will we finally find out what it is?

Kade, wow I didn't expect him to be Nas inside source. Great surprise and I actually like him in this week's episode.

Yeah, I'm wondering if Patterson somehow tampered with the tests? Him going to her and blaming her right away, what an ass! I really dislike him more and more.

Kurt and Jane, I really loved to see these two together like that again. Way to go here!

But damn it, the cliffhanger at the end
Old 03-27-2017, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
OMFG!!! Such an amazing episode! How comes that Patterson over time turned out to be my favorite character! Damn it, was I afraid about her when she went after Borden! And now I'm so proud of her for not shooting him but staying the the law. He's dead now... He is, right? For sure? What do you think?
He's better be dead. I can't imagine what purpose it would serve for him to survive this - other than making us mad.

Old 01-14-2018, 10:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

Kade, wow I didn't expect him to be Nas inside source. Great surprise and I actually like him in this week's episode.
I never expected that either
Old 01-15-2018, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was a nice surprise
Old 01-15-2018, 07:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I love those kinds of surprises

They keep this show interesting