Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2016, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Blindspot 1x22 "If Love a Rebel, Death Will Render" Episode Discussion - Original date {05/16/2016}

Blindspot 1x22 "If Love a Rebel, Death Will Render" Episode Discussion

x

THE TEAM RACES TO SAVE INNOCENT NEWBORNS

After an abandoned baby is found with a tattoo identical to one of Jane’s (Jaimie Alexander), the team races to piece together the child’s identity and save dozens of infants. A furious Jane confronts Oscar (guest star Francois Arnaud) about the outcome of his secret missions. Also starring Sullivan Stapleton, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Rob Brown, Audrey Esparza, Ashley Johnson and Ukweli Roach. Jay O. Sanders and Dylan Baker guest star.

Promo

Old 05-17-2016, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

The idea of tattooing a baby makes me shudder. Sounds like a good episode but I won't be able to watch until later today.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 05-17-2016, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same here Sue I will watch the episode later tonight!!
Old 05-17-2016, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Didn't see that death coming We knew Patterson would find out who framed her but no idea it was Jane .. Then Kurts dad dying confession , he killed the Taylor and buried her under the playground , who is Jane , who we all belived
was Taylor shaw. Babies with tattoos . Genetic testing with newborn babies .WTF is going on .. All hell is going to break loose next week

Last edited by Logan; 05-17-2016 at 12:07 PM
Old 05-17-2016, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg!!! What an episode!!! This was just wow!

Can't believe Sofia is working with Oscar. Ugh I do not like them at all.

The case of the week was sad. All those poor babies.

We got a kiss loved it. But poor Kurt. That confession. I hope it isn't true and he is just delirious.

Poor Mayfair. She doesn't knew everything but sad she died thinking Jane was the enemy. She is a victim just like Mayfair.

Great episode overall. Season finale next week
Old 05-17-2016, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG is all I can say!!!!! What kind of episode and especially cliffhanger was that?!

Sophia and Oscar... Damn it, these bitches!

Mayfair, I always loved her and yes, she did some unauthorized things but she definitely wasn't the bad one here... Damn it! And her dying, I hate that because she was such a fantastic character.

Kurt's father killed Taylor?! Damn it, what was that?! Kurt, no... It'll so break his heart. So we're back to the beginning just sooo worse. Who is Jane really. They all lied to her, even Oscar did because she obviously isn't Jane! What an ass! She was right not to trust him!

So one more episode left here...
Old 05-18-2016, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

Finally got to watch & will add my own OMG!!! What an episode.

Oscar & Sophia - ugh! Hate them and what they made Jane do. I don't care about their motivations.

The kiss was so sweet and I wanted more.

Kurt's dad was making a deathbed confession. It has to be true but now what? Remember the DNA test? According to that Jane was not Taylor but I can't remember how they overrode that fact. ITA Kris, everyone lied to her and now she really doesn't know who she is. Wonder what the finale will do about this?????

I didn't want Mayfair to die either. I liked her character and she stood up for Jane many times even though towards the end she became suspicious.

I want Kurt to stay in the field and not be in charge but have a feeling he may end up doing both. And that other guy, the one who wants Jane gone, I really hate him.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 05-19-2016, 11:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Mayfair and her trick with the collar . Shame that they kill her, she was one of my favourite characters, and now we don't found out what was in her past. Who is Jane then, Kurt's dad confession, i didn't expect that. Another surprise Oscar and Sofia working together. Can't wait for next week .
Old 05-19-2016, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This was a tough one to film. Thank you to everyone who tuned in. Catch season one finale of #Blindspot next Monday 10/9c on #NBC 👊🏼💥
Old 01-17-2018, 09:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I still can't believe they killed her off so quickly