Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-18-2016, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Blindpsot 2x06 "Her Spy's Mind" Episode Discussion Thread

Blindspot 2×06

“Her Spy's Mind”
Episode Discussion

WELLER AND NAS HUNT DOWN A FUGITIVE

While Weller (Sullivan Stapleton) and Nas (Archie Panjabi) chase a fugitive whistleblower in Bulgaria, Jane (Jaimie Alexander) goes on a Sandstorm mission with Roman (Luke Mitchell). Reade (Rob Brown) and Zapata (Audrey Esparza) must deal with an urgent matter. Also starring Ashley Johnson, Ukweli Roach and Michelle Hurd.

Original Air Date: 10/26/2016 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Wednesday)

• • • •

Promo

• • • •

x
Old 10-20-2016, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh wth man. What is up with Kurt and Nas?!? I didn't like it in the teaser and damn it, it did happen and not for undercover reasons. I hate it! What is wrong with him!?!? Ugh!!
And now he knows about Nas spying on them. What is he gonna do now about that??

Aww Borden and Patterson. I felt so bad that she was busy with work and then she called him David but at least they made up.... I like them!

Reade and Zapata. Gosh they have a great storyline. I love how they rely and trust each other so much. I wonder if the murder weapon will be Reade's missing knife?? It seems like they pointed out that for a reason but I hope not. And then the missing tape too. I hope they don't think it's Reade cause it seems like he really didn't do it.

I'm starting to like Roman, just a little bit. It seems Remy protected him and she was a heartless person before the memory wipe. She only cared for her brother I guess. I think they were just bad people and now Jane is different I hope she can get Roman to change.

I wonder how Kurt recognizes that voice???

Overall great ep! Except for making Kurt sleep with yet another woman
Old 10-21-2016, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

What is wrong with Kurt?!?!? Oh you already said that Jo but it's the only phrase I can come up with for him. So stupid and now it's going to bite him in the butt knowing that Nas was spying on the team.

I just have to say again how much I love Patterson and Borden together. They are adorable. The way she discovered the bug was great. You could see her mind working it out as soon as she saw it. For a minute I was afraid she would think Borden was recording but was glad she was able to trace it back to Nas.

I've been pleasantly surprised with the Reade/Zapata SL. It's awesome the way she has his back and helping him figure out what actually happened the night the coach was killed. Jo - that's exactly what I thought about the knife. I wonder if it will turn out that his friend who was also abused did it? That seems almost too convenient but it could happen. I really like these SL's separate from what the team's working on.

Not sure about Roman - I can see that Jane has always been his protector but can she turn him? I just don't know and right now he's still the enemy IMO.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 10-21-2016, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's irritating! They make him such a sleaze. The writers need to get their crap straight with his character!

Maybe Nas is the enemy and using Kurt
Old 10-22-2016, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

Nas is mysterious, glad they know she has been bugging them
Old 10-22-2016, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
Nas is mysterious, glad they know she has been bugging them
Me too! Kurt is going to feel like the idiot he is for sleeping with her.

Old 10-22-2016, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

^ I hope they call her out on it
Old 10-22-2016, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Are the writers out of their minds UGH!!! with how many more woman is Kurt gonna sleep

Nas is a snake don't trust her one bit!

Borden and Patterson are cute together it most hurt to hear the woman you love calling you David you could see it in Roberts eyes.

I don't like the storyline Reade/Zapata TBH maybe because I hate Zapata and also why suchs a SL for Reade I fast forward their scene's hope it will not dragg out through the whole season don't think I will keep watching then.

Was happy that Roman helped his sister you could see Jane also grows towards her brother I hope Jane can change his mind and that they will kill Shepherd.
Old 10-22-2016, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lena!

I do hate the Nas and Kurt crap. No more women for Kurt, please!!
Old 10-23-2016, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm a bit late to the party but I didn't manage to watch the episode earlier... WTH was that?????

The Kurt and Nas crap, cut it, please and leave us be... That was the point where they lost me, really. It's annoying that Kurt and Jane kind of sleep with every single person available. This came out of nowhere, I never really felt a connection!

I loved the Jane/Roman (what was his real name, I forgot it ) storyline and I actually felt sorry for Roman for the first time since he was introduced. And I felt some sympathy.

Zapata, WTH is she doing???? And Reade? What do you guys think really happened there? I really have no clue. Did he kill him? Did he let him die? Where is that knife that was missing in Reade's apartment? Where is the knife that was used to kill the coach? Damn it, that's a mess.

I love Patterson And she found the bug! YES!!!! I'm curious on what they'll do about it.

And now again about all the stuff of this guy they were getting their hands on... I don't get it at all. I need somebody to explain it to me. I'm lost with Mayfair's files and why it lead them to him (yes, he was set up, I got that) but why??? And how is it connected to Sandstorm or whatever else?

Most important, how does Kurt know Shepherd??? Or at least her voice? I want to know. Can we know?
Old 10-23-2016, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So many questions right?!?! I hope we get answers before the mid season finale
Old 10-23-2016, 03:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Reade's messed up friend killed him, I'm guessing.

Still have to watch the latest episode.
Old 10-24-2016, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Zapata, WTH is she doing???? And Reade? What do you guys think really happened there? I really have no clue. Did he kill him? Did he let him die? Where is that knife that was missing in Reade's apartment? Where is the knife that was used to kill the coach? Damn it, that's a mess.
That knife!!! I thought the same thing. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it turns out to be the missing one from Reade's apartment. And if it is, I'm guessing that Reade isn't the one who killed him but he will suffer the blame.

Quote:
Reade's messed up friend killed him, I'm guessing.
It's possible. He had a key to Reade's apartment and just because he gave it back to Zapata, doesn't mean he didn't make himself a copy.

Old 10-24-2016, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

TBH!! I am also confussed just like Lauren the writers don't have a clue what have happend in the past the whole Mayfair SL is ridiculous just like Jane SL with Sheperd why didn't they used Jane tattoos to solve crimes what they did in the beginning of season 1.

Now I have a feeling to keep on track I have to watch the whole previous season again!!!
Old 10-25-2016, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do miss the tattoos!