Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-21-2016, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

1x14: "Rules in Defiance" Episode Discussion - Original date {03/21/16}

Blindspot 1x14 "Rules in Defiance" episode discussion

x

OUR TEAM CONFRONTS SOME CORRUPT I.C.E. AGENTS.

An anonymous tip leads the team to investigate an urgent death row case, ultimately sending Zapata (Audrey Esparza) undercover. After nearly getting caught during the mole hunt, Jane (Jaimie Alexander) considers leaving the FBI. Also starring Sullivan Stapleton, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Rob Brown, Ashley Johnson and Ukweli Roach. Guest starring Jordana Spiro, Trieste Kelly Dunn, Aaron Abrams and Rosa Arredondo.

Promo

Old 03-22-2016, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved this episode! A lot was going on again and I loved it!

Do you think Reade will find out who Oscar is?
Old 03-22-2016, 08:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I loved this episode! A lot was going on again and I loved it!

Do you think Reade will find out who Oscar is?
I didn't liked the episode so much. I missed Weller and Jane working together. They didn't even had a real, good conversation. But the case wasn't so bad. And Tasha did a great job. The end was great. I mean I hate it that Oscar did it, but it was for me a shocker and it keeps the storyline interesting and now she has a good reason to betray her team. But that won't help her relationship with Weller.

And probably Reade will find out but first he have to be rescued. I think that Weller won't be happy that he's missing or got beaten, because that will hurt his sister. It will show him that this relationship isn't good and it's getting to complicated. Reade will probably find out, because it has to be interesting on the show and there have to be some twists, but maybe he won't find out immedialtly.

What do you guys think about all of that?
Old 03-22-2016, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I typed all this out while watching....

No!!!!! Kurt why?!? You did not just do that

Man why is Zapata always the one they go after?! They always think they can get dirt from her about the team. I don't understand.

I wish Jane would talk to someone about what she is going through. If she talks to the doctor at least he can tell anyone.

Poor Tasha... I am glad she's okay. I hope what she said makes Jane change her mind about her tattoos and helping out.

I am beginning to hate Reade and Mayfair I wonder who hit him.

Awwww Jane finally reached out to Kurt... But Kurt!!! Wth?!?!? Why?!? What are you doing??! This sucks. Push and pull with these two one step forward, 10 million steps back

Jane! Stand up for yourself!! You are a different person now. What!? They're really gonna use Kurt against her.

Overall, great episode!!!
Old 03-23-2016, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

This was a really good episode. I didn't mind that there wasn't much Kurt/Jane interaction. It gave the rest of the team a little more spotlight.

Felt bad for Zapata when she was kidnapped off the bus. Imagine how she must have felt when she woke up in that room!!! Still she was cool headed enough to help everyone escape from the fire. Have to comment on easily she found something to use to undo the screws on those bars & how easily it was accomplished.

Have no idea who hit Reade or why. Maybe it's because he is wary of Jane & someone caught wind of that.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 01-21-2018, 01:30 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yeah Zapata being kidnapped was terrible But so glad that she was able to save the day and rescue everyone.