Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2018, 11:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Omg. I was feeling so sick and delirious yesterday I was so lost

I am so glad that I got to rest this weekend though. And so did my hubby it was very much well neeeded!

Hope it goes by fast for you then if it’s so boring
Tobias, I love you.
Avie by sourburst
~jo♥jo~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 08:06 PM
Moderator Manager

ugh!! It was two hours long because the budget had to be set for this summer. The longest meeting yet. So glad we only have to do that once a year.

Glad that you got to rest so much. I hope you are all feeling so much better.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 10:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Oh wow that is long!!

I still have a pounding headache. It’s been 2 days already it just won’t go away

How was your week so far? How’s your weather lately??
Tobias, I love you.
Avie by sourburst
Old 02-27-2018, 08:19 PM
Moderator Manager

Sorry about your head Jo That sucks I had a headache once for a week. Hope it doesn't last that long for you.

The weather has been warm. In the 80's today My week has been good! Just busy with running the kids around, cooking, and cleaning. I am sure your schedule is pretty much the same as mine
Old 02-28-2018, 11:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

It’s been 2 days and today isn’t as bad as yesterday but it’s been so bad it’s such an unbearable pressure behind my eyes. Enough to make me

Yes I bet Amy!!! It’s usually the same old routine with a variation here and there

It’s been raining for days here. But the temp has been in the 60s. It feels a bit muggy sometimes but oh well. I can’t wait to see how the weather is then.

Have you caught up with Supernatural?? I haven’t yet
Tobias, I love you.
Avie by sourburst
Old 02-28-2018, 09:35 PM
Moderator Manager

I am not totally caught up yet Still working on it. Hopefully you can catch up soon as well

That sounds terrible Hope it's better tomorrow.

We had days of rain last week. It's been sunny here the last couple of days. It is really muggy here all the time though because we are close to the water.
Old 03-02-2018, 03:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Oh I see! I need to visit your area one day Amy!!! I would love to see different parts of Texas

I still have major headaches and I still can’t taste or smell. It is so sad when I cook, I try not to put too much spices until my daughter can come home and taste it to tell me if it needs more salt or whatever it’s easier to fix something that needs more salt than something too salty. I’m so discouraged that I started to google losing your taste omg please taste come back! Also these headaches are no joke. I’ve been taking ibuprofen and DayQuil on alternate every 2 hours. Yeah I’m bad.

How have you been Amy?
Tobias, I love you.
Avie by sourburst
Old 03-02-2018, 02:12 PM
Moderator Manager

yes!! Please come visit It would be awesome to see you and the kids would have so much fun playing together.

Jo I really hope your taste comes back that happened to one of my grandmas when she a really bad sinus cold. Her sense of taste never came back The doctor told her it comes back sometimes but not always and she was one of the not always It remained that way until she passed away. But I think she was in her 70's when it happened. I hope yours returns soon. I think it's because of the sense of smell being lost. Your sense of smell has a lot to do with how food taste. I am so sorry that you are still sick

I have been good Jo Just super busy for some reason. Seems like I keep having stuff pop up that I need to take care of that I wasn't planning on having to deal with
Old 03-02-2018, 06:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Omg if I can never taste again I don’t know what I would do. It is so hard not being able to smell. I was always such a bloodhound. I could smell if something was spoiled a mile away. I miss smelling and tasting

I’ve had those days Amy. Hope things go smoothly and you can get things done

I hope I can rest this weekend. I’m still feeling rather tired.
Tobias, I love you.
Avie by sourburst
Old 03-03-2018, 07:04 PM
Moderator Manager

I hope you can taste again soon Jo. I am sure once the sinus stuff passes it will come back

I hope you are able to get tons of rest this weekend. It sucks that you have been sick for so long.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

It’s so weird because I don’t have a stuffy or runny nose but I do sound congested. I also have a sore throat and cough. It isn’t as bad as it was before but still there. I also still have the worst headaches ever

Any plans this weekend Amy??

I am so bummed because it’s my daughter’s birthday next week and I am going I can taste by then cause I have to cook! Also, my hubby is super busy during the school breaks so he won’t be there! It also means, he wants to take ombré out today so Chuck E Cheese today
Tobias, I love you.
Avie by sourburst
Old 03-05-2018, 09:41 AM
Moderator Manager

wow! Have you been to the Doctor? You have had this stuff for a very long time I am sorry you are still so miserable

I hope you're better by your daughter's birthday Jo. That would be horrible if you were still sick

We had a playdate on Saturday but other than that just normal weekend stuff. How about you?
Old 03-06-2018, 05:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

No I haven’t. I called around 2 weeks ago to make an appointment when we were all sick. It’s weird because my kids don’t have a co-pay but when I asked for an appointment, they said my initial co-pay was going to be $110! The highest quote I got was $170!!! wow! I don’t have that kind of money right now.

Other than my daughter’s party, that’s it. No plans really. I am debating on things to do during the Spring Break. Since hubby has to work, we can’t really do much unless we do it without him. His work gets busiest when school is out on breaks. So next week is “ Hell Week” for him. No days off for 2 weeks straight.

Plans for Spring Break?
Tobias, I love you.
Avie by sourburst
Old 03-06-2018, 09:00 PM
Moderator Manager

Are you sure that your husband added you to his insurance policy? That sounds like what people without insurance or who have high deductibles pay. They have clinics in some places like Walgreens and HEBs where you would pay less than $50. I think you need an antibiotic to get over this crud. It has been hanging on for so long

That sucks that your husband is busiest during times when your kids would be out of school

I live in a city with millions of people so we stay home during Spring Break If I lived in a smaller community I might feel different
Old 03-08-2018, 07:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yes he did. I have the insurance card. My aunt told me my cousin paid $350 for a doctor’s visit once. She has a high deductible. Fortunately (but also in fortunately) for me, I asked them what my initial co-pay would be. Now our dental, they say, is the best dental plan they’ve ever seen really?!

Sorry I wasn’t on yesterday. I did a lot of stuff for the party and then I was just so tired. Sad because it wasn’t even the day of the party yet! I am debating on what I’m going to have. For now, pizza and pasta salad. I’m thinking of grabbing some egg rolls but it’s 20 mins away... ugh. It’s so complicated lol.

How are you doing Amy??
Tobias, I love you.
Avie by sourburst
Reply   Post New Thread