Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2016, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

Quantico Speculation #1: Because we all have theories to share

welcome to
1st
quantico
s p e c u l a t i o n t h r e a d

This is a place to share our theories about the mysteries in Quantico.

Who we think is the traitor? They all have secrets to hide. What could be their reasons to frame Alex? Why would they use this Quantico class to carry on their mission? And why are they targetting NYC?
Old 05-07-2016, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

As we already have this thread for speculation I wanted to mention something else. In one of the last episodes the Voice said to Alex something about the first time he saw her. She took this to mean that the person saw her at her first day in Quantico, but I don't think that this is the case. The person talked about the first day he/she met her. It might be her first day there, it might be the day she was interviewed or anything in those lines. It might be even about the time she killed her father.

What we know is that this person knows her and her class, but if he knew her enough he would know about her fingerprint changed like I mentioned in another thread.

Anyway I thought that it might be good to gather questions we wonder about and we want them answered with the last two episodes:

1. Shelby's parents. Did they really die and are they involved in this in any way? In the Quantico timeline Shelby was determined to get back at her parents. What did she do and did she suceed?
2. Simon's friend (the "bombmaker") is suspicious to me. Would we know more about him?
3. Why did the hacker killed himself? Maybe the Traitor used him to hack into something?
4. Why they decided to target Alex and overall her Quantico class.
5. Why Will hacked NSA?
6. Why Shelby asked Caleb to go with Alex and how Shelby knew that Alex went to visit Caleb in the first place?
7. Why the traitor needed Simon? What for?
Old 05-08-2016, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really love this thread because we've got a similar one over at my board.

Thanks for all the questions and since I'll be back from vacation tomorrow I'll join the speculation sometime this week!
Old 05-09-2016, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

and all those question u asked there, we still got no answers

but its very good questions and i think we all are wondering about it to

hmm... i really hope we get answers !
Old 05-10-2016, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I really love this thread because we've got a similar one over at my board.
Glad that you like the idea!

Quote:
Thanks for all the questions and since I'll be back from vacation tomorrow I'll join the speculation sometime this week!
You are welcome and I would love to read your ideas!

I watched the winter finale episode (Heidi it's 11th btw) and I think that we have answers to some of the questions.

2. Simon's friend (the "bombmaker") is suspicious to me. Would we know more about him?

Answer: We know that Simon planned initially the attack. He didn't want the bombs to go off, but he investigated those places in New York. His friend helped him. When Elias decided to frame Simon (in the winter finale) he killed his friend to make it like Simon did instead. So I think that this mystery is pretty much solved. The guy was helping Simon with picking up a location for bomb threat. Elias knew that so he killed him to frame Simon.
Old 05-10-2016, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

aah yes that is true thank you for that
Old 09-26-2016, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess it's at the time to revive this one... Let the speculation begin
Old 09-28-2016, 03:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

I could imagine that Alex will "dress up" as one of the terrorists, using one of these black uniform outfits that she found in the first episode.
This way, she could pretend to be one of them and infiltrate them, while at the same time trying to rescue her friends?

What do you guys think?
Old 09-29-2016, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah see i can see her doing that aswell for sure

but do we think they killed the presidents wife? and what exactly do they terrorists want? and who are they?
Old 09-29-2016, 04:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Good to know that I am not the only one who thinks that Alex will be going undercover into this terrorist group this season.

I think in one of the interviews after the first episode, the producer confirmed that the First Lady was actually killed.
Old 09-30-2016, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

oooh man thats just crazy i wonder how that will affect the people, and what they will do now