Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2016, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togetherįƒ¦Unashamed (View Post)
back to work tomorrow
awww ! hope u have a great days anyway, and please let me know how it was
Old 09-06-2016, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

it was exhausting long day of meeting, but thank god, it was the hardest day of the week.

how was your day?
Old 09-06-2016, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it was good, i have baked a cake hehe, with my boyfriend today or else im just writing and sending job applications nothing exciting
Old 09-06-2016, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

it's cool you did enjoy your day so it's the best
Old 09-08-2016, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah any plans for the weekend then ?
Old 09-09-2016, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

not really, I have to work on a milestone for 5H, doing my balance for our personal account, do the laundry, clean the house, paint a bit...so nothing big and it's fine
First week back at work and I'm tired
Old 09-10-2016, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

u mean paint the house? or u paint apint on paper?
Old 09-10-2016, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

house work we have to repaint a few windows borders. I did a bit last weekend, finished it this morning
Old 09-11-2016, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay guys, here I am first of all telling you what's wrong with me. And I'm already sorry it's such a long post because it's really complicated to describe...

It all started with my boyfriend catching a cold while we were in NYC. And since I'm suffering a chronic disease and have to take immune suppressive medication I knew exactly that three days later it would start for me. And so it did on September 1st. I felt like crap there and we weren't able to really do anything anymore. On September 5th our flight back home left and with me being awake for more than 30 hours and the jetleg I guess my immune system completely crumbled.
So when we arrived home my first way was to my doctor and she gave me some medication and ordered me to stay at home the upcoming days. This was on Tuesday. On Thursday it was so bad that I barely could get dressed or anything else so I went to see my doctor again and she said we'd have to run my blood work to see if the infection might have moved from viral to bacterial and antibiotics are necessary. So we did the blood test and the same evening I got the results.

About my blood test results... It turned out to be more serious than I would have imagined. Like I said before I'm suffering a chronic disease and to keep it in place I need to take medication that suppress my immune system. That's why I'm normally more likely to catch a cold or other stuff and it takes a lot longer for me to get rid of it as well. It's necessary that I'm being monitored whenever I get sick and that I need to see a doctor and stop working every time as well to really get healthy again.
So, with the blood work it turned out that my white blood cells were way too low. In a really dangerous level for developing a so called super infection which would start with a viral infection and develop in a mixture of viral and bacterial at some point. Those are really dangerous, even for a healthy person. Not to mention for a person with a suppressed immune system. White blood cells are part of the immune system of the body and with there being an infection they should normally be above average. They normally are at least (the lowest normal amount) at 4.2. For me they only were at 1.9 which can be deadly. So we needed to inform my rheumatologist and she called right away on Friday morning, I had to get rid of some of my immune suppressive meds right away and after she talked to my hematologist she told me that I right away have to start with antibiotics because of the danger of such a super infection. I'm not allowed to leave the house (beside to see the doctor) and she wants another blood test done on Monday immediately. Hospital was in the talks for me but she knows that I know my body very well and so she let me stay at home and again told me to right away get myself in there if anything gets worse. Yeah, and so here I am, feeling like crap still, not being able to sleep because of the bad coughing and so extremely exhausted that even watching an episode of a show is pure torture (which I did nevertheless because otherwise I would vegetate on my couch towards death ). I'm really not feeling good and I'm sorry for being absent lately but I just don't have the strength to post too much a day. I try to do some at least but that's all I can do.

Okay, and now enough from me... How are you guys doing and what happened while I was away?
Old 09-11-2016, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry about everything that is happening to you
I cant imagine not being able to do anything and being always on the look out to be sure to not catch anything. Hope you get to feel better in the next few weeks

I don't know much about what happen beside that I had to go back to work which was not happy and it left me so tired on friday night, I slept for 14 hours until saturday morning
Old 09-11-2016, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

awww Kris, im soo sorry to hear that, i really hope you do feel better, and i really hope u keep us updated

my weekend just been relaxing, hanging out with my sister and listening to music, so yeah that was loads of fun
Old 09-12-2016, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

My blood work today showed that my white blood cells increased to 2.5, still extremely low, too low, but it's moving in the right direction And I feel some better.

Em, that sounds horrible. I recall that feeling being that exhausted from work and it's not a fine thing IMO because you don't only live to work.

Aww, great to hear that, Heidi! How is your daughter and how is she doing at school? How is the job search going?
Old 09-13-2016, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

aww good to hear that its going up

my daughter is loving school so thats very good
and yeah im still searching hehe! so and i started in the gym today so thats very good, i got some more energy already after just once
Old 09-13-2016, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I'm happy as well. And my doc told me that she won't let me go back to work next week, that I would have to stay another week at home

Aww, that's such great news about your daughter!

You are going to the gym? Do you train on some of the on any machines? Did you have a trainer?
Old 09-13-2016, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i was on the bicykle ? for 30 minutes

And then yes i worked out on some machines