Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2016, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
same haha!

okay so just letting you all know, im ging to the uk today, im at the airport right now, waiting for departure. So i wont be posting as much, but asked for a temporary moderator will miss you all
Take care, Heidi and have fun! Are you in the UK work wise or just for a short vacation? I can't wait to have you back though because I already miss you

Oh no, Rose, that's no good news. But I love the 'Queen Sore Butt' comment
Old 02-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My days next week/this week are split up. Which means I'm going to be beyond exhausted this week. And I'm not going to get anything done.

April
Old 02-08-2016, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Take care, Heidi and have fun! Are you in the UK work wise or just for a short vacation? I can't wait to have you back though because I already miss you

Oh no, Rose, that's no good news. But I love the 'Queen Sore Butt' comment
aww it was for fun, went to watch liverpool play sunderland in football yeh i like football it was a cool experience :nod-.

how are u akll´? and thank u all for keeping the board active im very thankfull!
Old 02-13-2016, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

April, that really sucks! Why do you have to work this way? It should be forbidden, really. I hope you got through it though.

Do you mean football or soccer? I'm just asking because for me there is a difference between American football and soccer.

Aww, you're welcome Heidi!

I'm fine but really exhausted this week. Not just this week tbh but the previous ones as well. Work is so stressful lately It sucks. I work five days a week between 45-50 hours and it's just no fun anymore.
Old 02-13-2016, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know. Doesn't happen very often. On morning or evening shift it doesn't really bother me. But working overnights it's not like you have a day off. And really I feel like 2 nights off isn't enough.

That doesn't sound fun. I only work about 38-40 hours a week. Although if I go back to my old job as a manager I'll be working close to 50 hours a week. Which my sister says at least for her she never works her full 50 hours because when she close very rarely are they there the whole time. So she works closer to 45ish. And if I stay at my current and move up at the end of the year it will be 45 hours a week.

April
Old 02-14-2016, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i hope u all had a great weekend
Old 02-14-2016, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

April, I recall that you were thinking about going back to your management job. But I as well recall that you weren't sure about it. I really hope you can figure out one day what to do. I think you should do what you enjoy most.

I had a great weekend, Heidi. What about you?
Old 02-15-2016, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I pretty much made my mind up to go back. Just have to actually do it. When it comes down to it, it's more money and they aren't a 24 hour place.

Finally finished Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. Only took about 2 weeks.

April
Old 02-17-2016, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeh it was great went playing bingo with my grandma
Old 02-25-2016, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Where is everybody?

April
Old 02-27-2016, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk On You (View Post)
Where is everybody?
i dont know :/

i mean i cant bump my own posts, so hae to wait for people to reply
Old 02-27-2016, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

True.

Odd how it goes dead right before the show comes back on.

April
Old 02-27-2016, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm here! It's been two really busy weeks for me And I'm glad I found my way back. The upcoming week will be crazy again.

My weeks are so busy work wise. Besides I got into a really bad fight with a colleague of mine, sadly the one I share the office with. She was screaming in such an evil way at my colleague (a really young one that finished her apprenticeship last year and started with us afterwards) and without a reason. So after I had gotten over my own shock about her behavior (I was there, live), I told her that she needs to stop because that was disrespectful and so she started screaming at me to shut up... Yeah, the atmosphere isn't the best as you might be able to imagine. For me this was the break with her because until then we got along really well.

So yeah, it wasn't my best week...

But besides of that I'm fine

How are you guys?
Old 02-28-2016, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That just sounds awful. If there any kind of action that can be taken?

Well my week started off crappy. Had a 8 day stretch of work while most of the week I've been experiencing weird things. After eating a meal within 30 min-1 hr I get really bloated and tired out of nowhere. I feel somewhat nauseated but mostly I feel like crap. It doesn't help that I realized that from somewhre beteen Nov and now I gained 15lbs.

And I'm back on a 6 day work stretch. These get very annoying. I feel like no other shift gets stuck with stretches like we do. Maybe some on second shift does. But third shift...well it's completely different because it's actually 2 days that make up one shift. Especially if you can't get a decent sleeping pattern for that shift.

April
Old 02-28-2016, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

You know, the problem is that if I go further I still will have to share an office with her and work with her and the atmosphere won't get any better if I go further to tell our boss or so...

Oh April, this doesn't sound good, gaining that much weight in such a short time. Did you eat a lot more because you were stressed or could it be something health wise?

It's no good news about your work, April. Please take care of yourself as well