Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-18-2016, 01:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
I wouldn't mind that at all, as long as they don't hate each other any more, They just really need to talk and I don't want it to be like "oh they talked things through off screen so now they are all happy again" Because I honestly feel like that would be unfair to all of us.
Haha, yes! I would be so upset if their reconciliation just happened off screen: "Yeah, we talked about everything off screen and now we're back together."
Old 09-18-2016, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummelchen (View Post)
Haha, yes! I would be so upset if their reconciliation just happened off screen: "Yeah, we talked about everything off screen and now we're back together."
oh yes it would be the worst
Old 09-18-2016, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
RIGHT??!! I mean I want them back together but I wanna see the process I don't wanna just see them be together without us seeing them talk and stuff. The bad thing is From the Season Finale I have a feeling they WILL just do everything off screen.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, Anna it is!!! welcome Anna (And although it doesn't belong here but where are you from? Germany or Austria? I'm just wondering because of your username )

What would you guys do if Caleb really wouldn't return? Would you stop watching?
Old 09-21-2016, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

What would you guys do if Caleb really wouldn't return? Would you stop watching?
Honestly No I wouldn't! A. That is what Fan Fics and head cannons are for and B, the show is not about Shaleb (as much as we want it to be LOL) It's about Alex, it's always been about Alex and that is what drew me in, Yes it would be hard to watch without Caleb but I'd still watch, The only thing that *might* stop me is if they Killed Caleb off ,off screen
Old 09-23-2016, 01:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Oh yes, Anna it is!!! welcome Anna (And although it doesn't belong here but where are you from? Germany or Austria? I'm just wondering because of your username )

Haha, yes you're right, I'm from Germany Do you speak German?

Hmm, I guess I wouldn't stop watching, but a lot of my excitement would be gone.
I like Alex and the others, but my two favorite characters of the show are definitely Caleb and Shelby, both as individuals and as a couple.
So if for whatever reason Caleb didn't return, I would still watch for Shelby.
I think she deserves some happiness after all that she's been through. And I hope the writers will give her this happiness (preferably with Caleb )
Of course I like all the other characters as well. But not as much as I like Caleb and Shelby I am really invested in the show because of them.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

welcome anna

no i wouldnt stop eatching the show, cause i like the mystery and the theroies u get after watching just one episode its like u are ttrying to solve it urself or with others, and in the end to see if u are right or not
Old 09-23-2016, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Hmm, I guess I wouldn't stop watching, but a lot of my excitement would be gone.
I like Alex and the others, but my two favorite characters of the show are definitely Caleb and Shelby, both as individuals and as a couple.
So if for whatever reason Caleb didn't return, I would still watch for Shelby.
I think she deserves some happiness after all that she's been through. And I hope the writers will give her this happiness (preferably with Caleb )
Of course I like all the other characters as well. But not as much as I like Caleb and Shelby I am really invested in the show because of them.
I feel the same way, I would watch for Shelby but it wouldn't be the same without Caleb, either way I'm too hooked Not to watch!!

PS my Family is from Holland so its quite nice to meet someone else from Europe
Old 09-23-2016, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
I feel the same way, I would watch for Shelby but it wouldn't be the same without Caleb, either way I'm too hooked Not to watch!!

PS my Family is from Holland so its quite nice to meet someone else from Europe
ooh and im from Denmark soo hello its also in europe hehe

Guten tag haah! i can speak a bit german but not so much
Old 09-25-2016, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

First of all I'm really happy to hear that you guys will stay around even if Caleb shouldn't return to the show. I'd really miss Shaleb as well and I so hope he'll be back at some point.

Quote:
I'm sorry for this being a bit OT but I really need to know. I'm from Germany as well and am wondering where exactly you're from. It's so cool to have a fellow here finally! It's been such a long time since I posted with another German on a board of a show that I love

And the Netherlands as well? My co-mod on my board is from the Netherlands as well and she is amazing. I really got to know so many people from the Netherlands here on That's awesome!

Looks like all of us are from Europe, huh?

Heidi, that's great! So cool you speak some German as well. I really don't know any word in your language though
Old 09-25-2016, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
First of all I'm really happy to hear that you guys will stay around even if Caleb shouldn't return to the show. I'd really miss Shaleb as well and I so hope he'll be back at some point.

I'm sorry for this being a bit OT but I really need to know. I'm from Germany as well and am wondering where exactly you're from. It's so cool to have a fellow here finally! It's been such a long time since I posted with another German on a board of a show that I love

And the Netherlands as well? My co-mod on my board is from the Netherlands as well and she is amazing. I really got to know so many people from the Netherlands here on That's awesome!

Looks like all of us are from Europe, huh?

Heidi, that's great! So cool you speak some German as well. I really don't know any word in your language though
Yeah, Like I said the only way i'd truly be upset if they killed him off, off screen but any other way would be fine and I too hope he'll be back

Oh I'm not in the Netherlands, I have relatives from there though I am in the west coast of USA, I speak Dutch though as my parents are Dutch-Indonesian
Old 09-26-2016, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

We now know that Caleb is fine and Shelby knows about it... Do you think that's a good thing

Okay Not being from the Netherlands is cool with me, too. I'm sorry for misunderstanding.
Old 09-26-2016, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
We now know that Caleb is fine and Shelby knows about it... Do you think that's a good thing

Okay Not being from the Netherlands is cool with me, too. I'm sorry for misunderstanding.
I definetly think it's a good thing!! By the way she was talking about him and what he was doing it seemed as though she was proud of him, I don't know if that is supposed to mean that they are dating off screen (Shipper hoping I think) or if it just means they are friends but it is a great sign, It is also a good sign because now knowing what he is doing we can say they May bring him back later on down the road

LOL it's cool I don't think I clarified either way, still I might be born in the US but my Heritage is Dutch-Indonesian so that does stand for something.
Old 09-28-2016, 03:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

So from the few seconds that we got in the first episode, it looks like Shelby and Caleb are still in contact. That's a good sign, right?

Denmark, Germany, family roots in the Netherlands, sounds like quite a European gathering here
It's so cool to see that I'm not the only one from Europe who loves Quantico!
Kris, I am from NRW, so I live super close to the Netherlands, which is where I spent the past couple of days. This is why I haven't posted here in a couple of days, I was enjoying my vacation way too much.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was super happy that we at least got something of these two, even if it just was Shelby talking about Caleb It's what I needed. She was the only one supposed to do that. But tell me, what exactly is he doing now? She didn't specifically say, did she?

And hey, shipper should always hope for their couple! No worries, I totally get that.

Anna, that's cool! Close to the Netherlands in NRW. Why are most people I get to know from right there? I'm living on the other side of Germany. I'm from Saxony and I live close to the border to Poland (just not as close as you are to the Netherlands I guess ).