Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-06-2016, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree completely!! I think they had every intention of having Alex and Ryan be the main ship but then they did Shaleb and well here we are, They can't turn back now because they Are the more popular ship (and No I don't think You are delusional at all)
exactly here we are, i dont think that they counted on shaleb being the most popular ship hehe! but they are, and i just think its great, cause u see everyday problems in it somehow, where with ryan and alex its always back and forth back and forth
Old 09-06-2016, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
exactly here we are, i dont think that they counted on shaleb being the most popular ship hehe! but they are, and i just think its great, cause u see everyday problems in it somehow, where with ryan and alex its always back and forth back and forth
Exactly and Honestly I don't like ships that are back and forth like that, I prefer the ones that are Real like Shaleb.
Old 09-08-2016, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
Exactly and Honestly I don't like ships that are back and forth like that, I prefer the ones that are Real like Shaleb.
yeah i soo agree with that
Old 09-08-2016, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
yeah i soo agree with that
This is why when I watched FRIENDS I could not ship Ross and Rachel even though they were more popular then the ship I did have, anyway though Shaleb is and will always be my favorite.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

9ooooooooh yeh i totally get what u mean i was the same.
Old 09-13-2016, 02:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

I just hope for both of the main couples on the show that the writers won't turn them in will-they-won't-they-couples.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the Shaleb angst in season 1, but i don't like this constant getting back together, breaking up again, getting back together, breaking up again..
Old 09-13-2016, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummelchen (View Post)
I just hope for both of the main couples on the show that the writers won't turn them in will-they-won't-they-couples.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the Shaleb angst in season 1, but i don't like this constant getting back together, breaking up again, getting back together, breaking up again..
exactly thats what i dont like either and i dont hope will happen, cause that would be bad really
Old 09-13-2016, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey there, Hummelchen! So great to see you stopping by. Am I allowed to ask for your real name? I'm Kris

Quote:
Oh yes, I hope so, too! I love how Caleb and Shelby started to find their way back to each other in the second half of the season. It was about time. But somehow I would like them take baby steps this time, getting close slowly but not make it an on and off or dragging it until death.
Old 09-13-2016, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Hey there, Hummelchen! So great to see you stopping by. Am I allowed to ask for your real name? I'm Kris

Oh yes, I hope so, too! I love how Caleb and Shelby started to find their way back to each other in the second half of the season. It was about time. But somehow I would like them take baby steps this time, getting close slowly but not make it an on and off or dragging it until death.
I agree completely, I think I'd be okay if they took things rather slowly, Yes have them get back together but not do the whole on and off thing either, Just have them take their time.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree completely, I think I'd be okay if they took things rather slowly, Yes have them get back together but not do the whole on and off thing either, Just have them take their time.
exactly just slow and steady build up trustt again
Old 09-15-2016, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
exactly just slow and steady build up trustt again
Yeah it would be unrealistic if they Just instantly got back together without them talking about everything that has happened in the past.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

Hi Kris, thanks for welcoming me
My real name is Anna

Quote:
I agree with both of you.
I'd much rather have them be separated for most of the upcoming season and have a slow build up, instead of them rushing to be together again and then breaking off again somewhere mid-season.

Let's hope that the writers have realized of much the fans love Caleb and Shelby!
Old 09-17-2016, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah it would be unrealistic if they Just instantly got back together without them talking about everything that has happened in the past.
yeah i need a scene where they are proper talking things out
Old 09-17-2016, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummelchen (View Post)
Hi Kris, thanks for welcoming me
My real name is Anna

I agree with both of you.
I'd much rather have them be separated for most of the upcoming season and have a slow build up, instead of them rushing to be together again and then breaking off again somewhere mid-season.

Let's hope that the writers have realized of much the fans love Caleb and Shelby!
I wouldn't mind that at all, as long as they don't hate each other any more, They just really need to talk and I don't want it to be like "oh they talked things through off screen so now they are all happy again" Because I honestly feel like that would be unfair to all of us.
Old 09-17-2016, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I wouldn't mind that at all, as long as they don't hate each other any more, They just really need to talk and I don't want it to be like "oh they talked things through off screen so now they are all happy again" Because I honestly feel like that would be unfair to all of us.
what would you want then? i would like to know that ?