Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-05-2016, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i love it

thanks so much for sharing!

soo i need more simon on my screen liked him in the last ep
Old 04-05-2016, 08:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Me too. This week's promo looked good. Should get a lot more of him this sunday.

Icon: babyara
Old 04-06-2016, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i sure hope so
Old 04-11-2016, 09:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Their friendship just keeps getting better. Their scene yesterday

Old 04-12-2016, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG, what are they doing to me?!

x
Old 04-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i knooow i justsaw it im crying what the heck!!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2016, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

You just saw the episode now? I didn't know that!

Damn it, she didn't want him to go and I didn't want him to go either... They were just starting to work together again and with him gone, her best and most trusted alley is gone. He needs to survive that. I want to see him back and I want to see the moment when these two see each other, alive, again.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
You just saw the episode now? I didn't know that!

Damn it, she didn't want him to go and I didn't want him to go either... They were just starting to work together again and with him gone, her best and most trusted alley is gone. He needs to survive that. I want to see him back and I want to see the moment when these two see each other, alive, again.
yeah i want to see that to, simon cant just dissapear omg im acutally very very sad now!!! WHYYY are they doing this to us? i dont like this!!! nope not even close!!
Old 04-12-2016, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Why Simon?

April
Old 04-12-2016, 08:58 PM
Loyal Fan

The gif He needs to come back! I want more moments between them

Old 04-13-2016, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, why Simon? Why do they need Simon? What is he capable of that they need him for? Or is it just to weaken Alex, for her to be all alone again because they found out about Simon being involved.

Which actually makes me wonder if they really found out or if Alex told them? I can't recall... Anybody?
Old 04-13-2016, 04:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hmm yeah maybe to weaken Alex or they want to use his skills - after all it was his plans that were stolen prior to the initial bombing. He's good with hacking systems too. I hope Will and Simon aren't too tortured by the terrorist.

I had a brief thought what if Simon is really the bad guy and all this time Alex has been aiding him while he's been by her side. He seemed pretty willing to go in the car. LOL
It doesn't seem logistically possible since Alex was on the phone with the Voice while Simon was with her and I dont believe it is him after everything that has happened, but never say never.

What about Will? How does this terrorist know they need the CIA asset? What did the terrorist know about this asset to even order Alex to break them out? We came to find out over the course of the episode, but this terrorist already had prior insider info. How do they know? Maybe even Will is working with the terrorist. He seemed on board to go with the terrorist at the end and disguised it as helping Alex as an inside man for her. Maybe he wasn't being held captive for 7 months. He could have lied.

I'm throwing crazy theories out there....leave no stone unturned!
Old 04-14-2016, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

But the original bombing plans aren't involved anymore... This chapter is closed. Maybe they need something new? Although I think them being one step ahead all the time proves pretty well that they don't need him really.

Tbh, if I have one person ruled out, it's Simon... I would more expect Alex being the one that Simon

What if Will was held captive and the terrorists couldn't get their hands on him and Alex did exactly what they needed her to do? Maybe Will is involved, yes. I wouldn't rule that out just yet.

Throw those theories, I love them
Old 04-14-2016, 06:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh, I wasn't saying they need his original plans, but that his plans were used and altered to work. So, he has access to bomb making, and if they wanted to plan another attack, they may want to use him to help with another future bombing. Who knows what the next plan is for these terrorists. Another attack or something else?!

I was just throwing ideas out there but I don't fully believe Simon or Will are guilty. Well, Will we don't really know yet. That remains to be seen!
Also, Elias kidnapped Simon before the second bombing following orders from the terrorists...that's why it's logistically impossible and b/c Simon is clearly not the Voice

I'll keep throwing out more crazy theories!
Old 04-15-2016, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that's true... The terrorist(s) already kidnapped and involved Simon before. They even made him the one let go of the trigger.

I'm wondering if Alex will go after him, will try to get him out? What will her motives from now on be to get to them? Just end all of it and prevent anything else from happening or also Simon? I'm sure that he's the closest to a friend she has at the moment and she wouldn't just let him go off without finding and helping him, right?