Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2016, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

1x17: "CARE" Episode Discussion Thread (04/10/16 @ 10PM)

Care - 1.17 - episode discussion
air date - April 10th, 2016

“Care” – At Quantico, the NATS' current assignment is to learn about human trafficking when Liam and Miranda challenge them to cross the U.S. / Canadian border without passports. Meanwhile, in the future, Simon continues to help Alex try to find the terrorist, but doing so puts his own life in great risk, on “Quantico,” SUNDAY, APRIL 10 (10:00–11:00 EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

“Quantico" stars Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish, Josh Hopkins as Liam O'Connor, Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw, Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth, Tate Ellington as Simon Asher, Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt, Graham Rogers as Caleb Haas and Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin.

Guest starring are Lenny Platt as Drew Perales, Li Jun Li as Iris Chang and Jay Armstrong Johnson as Will Olsen.

“Care” was written by Logan Slakter and Braden Marks and directed by Felix Alcala.

Executive producers of “Quantico” are Joshua Safran, Mark Gordon, Nicholas Pepper, Jake Coburn and Robert Sertner. “Quantico” is produced by ABC Studios.

Basic Rules:
○ Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views.
○ Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
○ No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people
who are just trying to do the best with what they are given.
○ We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
○ Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
○ Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
○ Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by Heidsdk; 04-11-2016 at 12:00 AM
Old 04-10-2016, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

wtf? I was so sure it was Caleb. If Shelby is driving,then her parents might be the ones behind everything. I don't know...I'm still suspicious of Caleb.

Why does Alex fall for the same type of guy?

I hate that Simon had to go with Will.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
wtf? I was so sure it was Caleb. If Shelby is driving,then her parents might be the ones behind everything. I don't know...I'm still suspicious of Caleb.

Why does Alex fall for the same type of guy?

I hate that Simon had to go with Will.
I think it's both Caleb and Shelby, If you really listen the sound on the phone sort of sounds like Caleb, I kinda think they have a bonnie and Clyde thing going which irks me because they are both of my Favorites!!
Old 04-11-2016, 02:56 AM
Master Fan

Was not expecting that twist being Shelby.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 04-11-2016, 05:28 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
I think it's both Caleb and Shelby, If you really listen the sound on the phone sort of sounds like Caleb, I kinda think they have a bonnie and Clyde thing going which irks me because they are both of my Favorites!!
Exactly what I think. It really bums me out that Shelby and I think Caleb too is behind it, and I guess her parents are part of the story too.
Old 04-11-2016, 07:40 AM
New Fan

More about the episode from my point of view, I wanted to write it all in one message but it would have to be two:
Shelby was Alex's first suspect of the bombing and framing of her. The wire she and Simon found traced back to her parents company, and Alex told Simon Shelby had a bad reaction to her finding out her secrets about her parents (but we have'nt seen it yet, maybe in the next episode Alex finds out why her parents faked their deaths and let it slip to someone). Then she apparently thought that Alex isn't the terrorist and worked along Simon and Ryann to help her, but it's very possible that it was a deceit.
The fact that Will is the CIA asset proves that maybe a big part of the story involves The systametics (sp?) and the whole Caleb's mystery that still remains unclear (I don't know if he was telling the truth about him trying to inflirtate the cult to help someone and used Will for that).
The next episode's promo reveals Caleb's mom is in the front, and like it was said here by me and others, maybe she has some involvment in this whole mystery. And it's always fun to see Marcia.
I really hope Simon and Will won't die. but who knows, maybe one of them isn't innocent after all.
A very thrilling episode. Good job, all
Old 04-11-2016, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe1111 (View Post)
Exactly what I think. It really bums me out that Shelby and I think Caleb too is behind it, and I guess her parents are part of the story too.
The only good thing about it is, If I'm Right then that means that Caleb and Shelby have been together this whole time on the Future Time line.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
The only good thing about it is, If I'm Right then that means that Caleb and Shelby have been together this whole time on the Future Time line.
I'd actually like this. I think her parents are s,but if they made it up to her,w/e. I never stopped suspecting Caleb after that shot of him walking up the stairs before the 2nd bombing. His weird behavior with Will and Will being in the Safehouse just proved it to me.

I know Caleb's mom hates Shelby,but this whole conspiracy makes the ship even stronger. In the meantime,Ryan doubts Alex so much.
Old 04-11-2016, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
I'd actually like this. I think her parents are s,but if they made it up to her,w/e. I never stopped suspecting Caleb after that shot of him walking up the stairs before the 2nd bombing. His weird behavior with Will and Will being in the Safehouse just proved it to me.

I know Caleb's mom hates Shelby,but this whole conspiracy makes the ship even stronger. In the meantime,Ryan doubts Alex so much.
I agree completely with every word you say, I totally think that no matter what Caleb and Shelby are going to be End game and I still really strongly believe they have a Bonnie and Clyde thing going.
Old 04-12-2016, 10:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

I loved that episode again and the twist at the end was really surprising, but I have no idea who could be the terrorist. I kind of think that no one of the main characters are capable of that, but maybe I'm just too positiv. And I wouldn't say just because Shelby was driving the car she's the terrorist. Maybe she was framed, too. There were so many twists on the show, so I never believe what I see.
Old 04-12-2016, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG! What an episode... I really loved it but it freaked me out that in the end Shelby was sitting in that car. I'm wondering though if she is doing it on her own choice of if the terrorist somehow involved her like he did with that guy from the Unknown. I doubt that it's her, I doubt that she is bad until I have proof that she actually is.

And Simon He had to go with them! Noooo!!!! I'm afraid for Simon because he's my favorite character and I don't want him to die! EVER!

Alex, don't let me start with her. In the Quantico timeline I don't get her anymore. Sleeping with Drew? Wow, nice thing... The third guy in a few weeks when she said that she loved Ryan... It's unbelievable and right now she's just a b*tch to me, nothing more. Sorry Alex but your character got screwed so badly.
And her behavior towards Ryan? What was the point of that? I didn't even get the speech that she was giving him outside the airport.

Will, I love Will! And it was soooo cool to see him back in the future timeline. Poor guy, he went with the terrorists to in the end save them all. I hope he'll be able to do that because I really started to fell in love with his character.

Shelby's parents, I have no words for. It's sooo sad.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

Alex, don't let me start with her. In the Quantico timeline I don't get her anymore. Sleeping with Drew? Wow, nice thing... The third guy in a few weeks when she said that she loved Ryan... It's unbelievable and right now she's just a b*tch to me, nothing more. Sorry Alex but your character got screwed so badly.
And her behavior towards Ryan? What was the point of that? I didn't even get the speech that she was giving him outside the airport.
These days,people use the term s**t shaming quite liberally. I've loved Priyanka since she was a Bollywood newbie. I'm sorry,but in this case,it's apt and I hate it. In India,she keeps getting reviewed by all these lecherous reporters and talk show hosts who want to know what it's like having sex with white men so much.

My family started watched the show and they kept asking why she keeps winding up with the same type of guy and behaving the same way. I had a feeling that she slept with Liam that night,but it was vague. She has a problem and now her behavior is self-righteous and hypocritical.

I'm disenchanted with her and Ryan now. There's no trust and she just sleeps with anyone who likes her. Liam worked with her dad and he was her dad's partner. For all practical purposes,she slept with her father.

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 04-12-2016 at 01:34 PM
Old 04-12-2016, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anyone else starting to think maybe it's everyone against Alex?

Is Caleb involved or not? Or are we still suppose to be questioning that too.

April
Old 04-12-2016, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk On You (View Post)
Anyone else starting to think maybe it's everyone against Alex?

Is Caleb involved or not? Or are we still suppose to be questioning that too.
If this is true,I'm going to be pissed off. I could never stop watching b/c I love Priyanka,but I'll be aggravated.
Old 04-12-2016, 11:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm probably the only one who doesn't think the obvious people are guilty in this whole whodunnit theorizing. Haha!

I've watched plenty of PLL to know better!