Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2016, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

2x03: "STESCALADE" Episode Discussion Thread (10/16/16 @ 10PM)

2x03 - Stescalade
Episode Discussion Thread

;the s y n o p s i s

“Stescalade” – The new CIA recruits continue training at The Farm focusing on assessment, while in the future, Alex goes undercover to infiltrate the terrorist group holding everyone hostage where she is shocked to discover not everyone is a stranger on “Quantico,” airing SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

“Quantico” stars Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish, Blair Underwood as Owen Hall, Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw, Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth, Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt, Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin, Russell Tovey as Harry Doyle and Pearl Thusi as Dayana Mampasi.

Guest starring: Aaron Diaz as Leon Velez, Tracy Ifeachor as Lydia Banks, David Lim as Sebastian Chen and Todd Litzinger as Lucas Strauss.

“Stescalade” was written by Beth Schacter and directed by Jennifer Lynch. Executive producers are Joshua Safran, Mark Gordon, Nicholas Pepper, Robert Sertner and Jorge Zamacona. “Quantico” is produced by ABC Studios.

Last edited by Heidsdk; 10-16-2016 at 02:27 AM
Old 10-16-2016, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thank u sweetie and i sticked the thread
Old 10-16-2016, 10:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

I am so ready for a new episode tonight!
Old 10-16-2016, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks so much, Heidi!

And I can't wait either! I missed the show during the one week break. Don't do that again to us, okay
Old 10-16-2016, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait to see this ep tonight!!
Old 10-17-2016, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ok, so somehow i believe that miranda did something so the usb shelby came with destroyed her computer, so shelby could get the computer at home, miranda is more suspecious to me now

oh and when alex took that terrorist clothes on, what was she holding in her hand and was like ooh

hmm... in the farm, also where miranda tells the handlers to manipulate alex and ryan, i mean cmie in red flag right?= she is very suspecious

and the guy on the farm's daughter, could she be hirering without her father knowing?

who was the one alex took the mask of? im confused i couldnt see it.

oooh man the daughter didnt want to be there but the father forced her, oooh ooooh she is also suspecious
o someone is already has a bug on the rooms

oooooh my, Will but that british guy is really looking into alex, huh? he really is very creepy and suspecious aswell hmmmm !!!!

ooh yea 2 down, my badass alex

Last edited by Heidsdk; 10-17-2016 at 02:32 AM
Old 10-17-2016, 12:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah it seemed like Miranda was destroying both her own computer and Shelby's laptop. Shelby pulled it out in the end with the hard copy and already distributed it to everyone before telling Miranda lol. I'm sure Miranda was so thrilled! lol

I'm curious to see when exactly Miranda flipped and started working against her own. She did seem slightly evil when talking to Shelby and Nimah in the past about manipulating Alex and Ryan. But I'm waiting for confirmation before assuming anything.

Alex was holding a suicide pill in her hand. Each of the terrorists has one in their uniform so they can take it to avoid answering questions - basically commit suicide before having to own up to anything. Why did Jeremy Miller jump out the window instead of taking the pill? Hmm
Anyway, Alex saw it for the first time when changing.

Then she used it to kill the woman she was fighting with. That was the instructor from
The Farm we've only briefly seen a few times. She was the one who approached Alex in the previous episode about opening a checking account. Her name is Angie.

I'm curious about Owen's daughter (Lydia) also. She never wanted to be there (Farm) to begin with and preferred being out in he field. I'm curious who she was talking with in the end. Is she now part of the rogue faction (AIC) telling the other person on the phone "I'm in." Or is that all Owen's thing and he recruits people? Then, she may be trying to take him down. Maybe? I don't know

Yeah someone is already bugging the rooms hmmmm

Seems the AIC undercover op Alex and Ryan were a part of to investigate the recruits fell apart 6 months later. I wonder if that had anything to do with Miranda's shift. That's also when she started dating that guy. Hmm lol

I hope Ryan is okay after the terrorists took him away.
Old 10-17-2016, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, Miranda indeed hired this tech guy to destroy both, her own and Shelby's computer... But Shelby used to lead a security company. Shouldn't she be able to figure it out at some point?
Glad though there were the hard copies

I still doubt that Miranda really is the bad one here... How boring would that be. I somehow think it's something for the greater good, maybe they are trying to protect something more valuable than Alex Parrish's life Or the lives of the others.

I recall Angie But she's an instructor on the Farm, right? So she's involved...

Quote:
I'm curious about Owen's daughter (Lydia) also. She never wanted to be there (Farm) to begin with and preferred being out in he field. I'm curious who she was talking with in the end. Is she now part of the rogue faction (AIC) telling the other person on the phone "I'm in." Or is that all Owen's thing and he recruits people? Then, she may be trying to take him down. Maybe? I don't know
That's what got me, too... I really have no idea what she could have meant by this and who she was talking about.

Any guesses on who's bugging the Farm? I'm really suspicious of Harry, too. He went to find Will and he introduced himself as somebody else. What is he doing and why?

This year, I feel so out of the blue about this show. I have no ideas, really. Anybody else?
Old 10-19-2016, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

maybe harry is a member of the cult caleb was a member of? i dont know.

and yeah wy did that guy jump out f the window and not take the pill? thats weird?

thanks for claryfieng her name was Angie TH

and yeah Lydia is suspecious AF really, im still wondering if it was the terrorists there? and maybe she didnt know back then but it developed to that?
Old 10-19-2016, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
maybe harry is a member of the cult caleb was a member of? i dont know.

:
WOW Good catch!! I mean if they did have someone be a member of Caleb's Cult, what a great way to tie in both seasons.
Old 10-23-2016, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
WOW Good catch!! I mean if they did have someone be a member of Caleb's Cult, what a great way to tie in both seasons.
right thats what im thinking it would be kind of cool
Old 10-23-2016, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, I never even considered, that the cult could still be of topic. I doubt that, honestly. But with this show you never know.

Okay, I never considered that this guy could have taken the pill instead of jumping. It really makes no sense.
Old 10-24-2016, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

Okay, I never considered that this guy could have taken the pill instead of jumping. It really makes no sense.

yeh its soo weird