Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2016, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

1x20: "Drive" Episode Discussion Thread (05/01/16 @ 10PM)

Drive- 1.20 - episode discussion
air date - May 1st, 2016

“Drive" – With only a few weeks until graduation, the NATS are dispatched to various field offices where Alex and Ryan find themselves working a case together. Meanwhile, in the future, Shelby and Caleb’s relationship takes a turn, and Alex doesn’t know who to trust when she discovers new information about the man she loves, on “Quantico,” SUNDAY, MAY 1 (10:00--11:00 EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

“Quantico" stars Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish, Josh Hopkins as Liam O'Connor, Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw, Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth, Tate Ellington as Simon Asher, Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt, Graham Rogers as Caleb Haas and Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin.
Guest starring: Jacob Artist as Brandon; Lenny Platt as Drew Perales, Li Jun Li as Iris Chang, Mandy Gonzalez as Agent Susan Coombs and Eric Morris as Paul Garnett.

“Drive” was written by Jake Coburn and directed by Ron Underwood.
Executive producers of “Quantico” are Joshua Safran, Mark Gordon, Nicholas Pepper, Jake Coburn and Robert Sertner. “Quantico” is produced by ABC Studios.

Basic Rules:
○ Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views.
○ Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
○ No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people
who are just trying to do the best with what they are given.
○ We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
○ Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
○ Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
○ Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
Old 05-01-2016, 11:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm exited for tonight's episode!
Old 05-01-2016, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread, Heidi I'm super excited as well and I really hope that I'll be able to watch the episode tomorrow in the evening!
Old 05-01-2016, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

me tooo i will watch it tomorrow though
Old 05-01-2016, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

What the serious ,show?

Drew is loco and I've officially changed my assumptions about football players. He's that obsessed with Alex? He's that jealous?

I loved Ryan and Alex in the flashbacks,though. So cute.
Old 05-02-2016, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

So I'm REALLY confused about the Episode Description on Tv guide (and here) Where they said In the Future Time line Caleb and Shelbys Relationship takes a turn?? are we suppose to believe they are back together because of the stuff last week? I mean Nothing really happened between them in This ep
Old 05-02-2016, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

so its drew who is the terrorist or what !!!!!! ooomg!!!!! whaaat`???
Old 05-02-2016, 07:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
So I'm REALLY confused about the Episode Description on Tv guide (and here) Where they said In the Future Time line Caleb and Shelbys Relationship takes a turn?? are we suppose to believe they are back together because of the stuff last week? I mean Nothing really happened between them in This ep
It's an error - probably meant Quantico timeline. That would make more sense.

No Heidi, it appears he's the voice helping the terrorist. To me, he's also a terrorist tho, but the traitor is someone else and I have my suspicion! Tho I've had my suspicions about almost everyone all season lol!

I knew Drew was full of it from the moment he rolled over in that hospital bed and started talking. I'm wondering if he is in cahoots with the other person that's involved or if he's another Elias being used. He seemed all too willing and hostile to me.

Fight scene with Ryan and Alex was crazy and its hard to fathom these 2 would go to that extreme, but I was entertained.

Lots of fighting in this episode in both timelines.

And why didn't Alex check the USB drive before blindly sticking it in Ryan's computer?

I'm curious to see what Shelby does now with her parents since getting Clayton involved. Will they even show it?

The lengths Nimah went to in the Quantico timeline just to keep that agent quiet
Just like Miranda and Liam when she attempted to seduce him, but this was worse.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMFG!!! The voice is Drew! I expected it to be a lot of people and I was suspicious that we hadn't seen Drew in the future timeline at all but I never thought he'd be the voice

TH, what's your suspicion? I'm curious... Because I don't know what to think anymore. But please tell me it's not Simon? It would break my heart!

But yes, why would Alex use the USB-stick at Ryan's computer without checking it at least! Damn it! WTH?!

The Alex/Ryan scenes were amazing, finally something we got on these two! It was about time...

Nimah WTH? I felt sooo sorry for her and I think this changed her... And she didn't tell Raina about it. That's not a good start on these two working in the field together. And we kind of knew that Nimah did all that stuff with that terrorist, too... The intimate stuff. She was so worried about her sister having to live the same. I recall that from one of the season 1A episodes.

Shelby is going to bring her parents down. Wow!

I felt sorry for Caleb though I knew it would backfire on him...
Old 05-02-2016, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelHopper (View Post)
It's an error - probably meant Quantico timeline. That would make more sense.
that is what I thought as well but it was in more then one place and also without giving to much away Josh Safran had mentioned that their relationship takes a turn in the Future time line as well , they just never said How, Unless it happens later

Heidi: I felt Bad for Caleb too but Like You I kinda saw it coming.
Old 05-02-2016, 04:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh Nimah.... Yeah it could have changed her and it did separate her even more from her sister. They were already divided on many levels and keeping secrets and then add this to the mix. I hope in the next season we get more Raina. More of both of them.

Hope we see what Shelby does with her parents. They were still on the run tho until 5 months ago according to Shelby. The Caleb/Shelby dynamic in the QT explains why Shelby hadn't spoken to Caleb since graduation. Remember, he was working in San Diego before requesting a transfer to NYC prior to the GC bombing.

I'm curious to know how involved Drew is. Is he working alongside the traitor and knows who is behind it all or just a pawn being used and has no idea who he's working for? How much of his story was believable as far as how he got involved and how much he was made to do for the terrorist?

I'll post my suspicion in the other thread
Old 05-02-2016, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
OMFG!!! The voice is Drew! I expected it to be a lot of people and I was suspicious that we hadn't seen Drew in the future timeline at all but I never thought he'd be the voice

TH, what's your suspicion? I'm curious... Because I don't know what to think anymore. But please tell me it's not Simon? It would break my heart!

But yes, why would Alex use the USB-stick at Ryan's computer without checking it at least! Damn it! WTH?!

The Alex/Ryan scenes were amazing, finally something we got on these two! It was about time...

Nimah WTH? I felt sooo sorry for her and I think this changed her... And she didn't tell Raina about it. That's not a good start on these two working in the field together. And we kind of knew that Nimah did all that stuff with that terrorist, too... The intimate stuff. She was so worried about her sister having to live the same. I recall that from one of the season 1A episodes.

Shelby is going to bring her parents down. Wow!

I felt sorry for Caleb though I knew it would backfire on him...

I didn't catch that about Nimah at all. I thought Raina was the one in love with that terrorist.

I hate to say it,but it probably is Simon. This whole time,I've been so sure that it's Caleb. He acted so shady and he's proven to be so volatile. He was in a cult,to top it off.

Simon didn't seem afraid to go off with the terrorist the way Will was. Will was trying to be brave, but Simon was calm. He reassured Alex, but he was calm. The fact that it's a bomb and Will was necessary proves it. Here's my theory:

Simon's been furious about whatever conflict this country has with Isreal or the border dispute. We all know he's an idealist who had maps and he knows a bombmaker. He had to play things so he looked like he was innocent in order to be eliminated.

Drew was the voice that threaten Elias and made him "kidnap" Simon, as well as do all the other stuff. Drew was already unstable and ripe for the picking because of his girlfriend's yeah and his suit against the NFL. Then he met Alex, got jealous of Ryan and his career was ruined because he was involved with her. He was more than happy to get involved in a cause against people who screwed him over.

Alex was the best and brightest, but she was also a caring person. She trusted everyone too much to think any of them could or would betray her. It was easy to make people doubt her and think that she was too good and snapped along the way. Her current behavior makes it easy to doubt her sanity and make Ryan think she was actually a terrorist this entire time.

What bugs me is that she actually believed for one minute that he could be one. That his love for her was a creepy obsession. If anyone was like that,it was Drew.
Old 05-02-2016, 04:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Raina was the one in love with Hamza, but Nimah is the one who slept with him and worried for Raina (when they switched) that Raina would be put in a compromising situation to have to sleep with him or do something that she doesn't believe in b/c Nimah had already put them both in that position. It worked out since they escaped out of there.
Old 05-02-2016, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Ahhh,ok.
Old 05-03-2016, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG, this show! A new twist and suspect every week!!!!