Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2016, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

1x16: "CLUE" Episode Discussion Thread (04/03/16 @ 10PM)

Clue - 1.16 - episode discussion
air date - April 3rd, 2016

“Clue" – At Quantico, the NATS are given a training exercise that hits too close to home for Shelby. While in the future, Alex finds an unlikely ally in Hannah, as she continues to try and stop the terrorist from striking again, on “Quantico,” SUNDAY, APRIL 3 (10:00–11:00 EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

“Quantico" stars Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish, Josh Hopkins as Liam O'Connor, Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw, Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth, Tate Ellington as Simon Asher, Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt, Graham Rogers as Caleb Haas and Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin.
Guest starring: Marcia Cross as Claire Haas; Eliza Coupe as Hannah Wyland; Jacob Artist as Brandon; Lenny Platt as Drew Perales; Li Jun Li as Iris Chang and Jay Armstrong Johnson as Will Olsen.

“Clue” was written by Justin Brenneman and directed by Steve Robin.
Executive producers of “Quantico” are Joshua Safran, Mark Gordon, Nicholas Pepper, Jake Coburn and Robert Sertner. “Quantico” is produced by ABC Studios.

Basic Rules:
○ Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views.
○ Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
○ No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people
who are just trying to do the best with what they are given.
○ We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
○ Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
○ Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
○ Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
Old 04-04-2016, 07:57 AM
New Fan

I didn't really like this episode- there has'nt been a progress in finding who is the terrorist for a while and in this episode nothing really happened in the present.
The flashbacks- I don't think what Caleb told Will about the reason he goes as Marc Raymond and conacting with the cult. But maybe he is because of what he told his dad in the end over the phone- that Will is the perfect guy for this- that supports his story about him inflltrating this cult in order to save his friend or maybe just to stop their activity.
In regards to the terrorist/s identity- I still suspect pretty much everyone, with emphasis on Caleb, Shelby, Ryann, Clayton, Liam, Drew, Natalie (even if she's dead now, maybe she had some involvment with this whole thing before) or Simon- that was kind of ruled out after we had discovered that the plans of Grand Central were his, but he said he wasn't going to carry them out. Now no one suspects him because he helps Alex (buy the way- Give him more screen time!) and that
makes me suspicious of him.
This storyline with Alex and Hanna following the phoner's instructions and don't tell that to anyone is weird and very unexplainable. Alex is afraid to tell anyone because the terrorist threatens her friends life- first of all, who are her friends exactly? everybody hates her for no good reason, and second- even if she doesn't tell anyone and follows the instructions- it won't stop this person/s to do what their gonna do (like with Natalie), or maybe even helps them when the FBI or at least some people are'nt haunting them.
Old 04-05-2016, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

you are making some good points there, WHO really are alex's friends?
and yeah noone suspects simon now cause he is helping her so maybe he could be involved aswell i dont hope so though

and that call Caleb made to his dad i was like, oooooh Caleb what are you up to know its like he wanted will or someone to find out somehow so he could uuse them

Booth is beginning to annoy me him going after Alex , HELL NO!

awwwww raina didnt want to see simon in the flashbacks and he did get sad or dissapointed

so their first real clue, is it really?
Old 04-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Looks like I was right all along about Caleb infiltrating the cult, but I didn't realize Clayton was also helping Caleb. Clayton must have helped him find Shelby's parents too. They never explained how they figured out her parents were alive, but I guess when they located Samar, she told them. It'll be interesting to see how Will does impersonating someone else as part of this operation. I don't think Caleb was trying to use Will. Will was the one who found out the President had changed and told Caleb. That's when Caleb realized he couldn't go through with his own plan as he'd be immediately recognized, and had to figure something else out. Later on, Will came up with the idea on his own to pretend to be someone else and help Caleb. It wasn't pre-planned on Caleb's part to include Will. It didn't appear that way to me. He looked shocked at how Will was acting lol.

Looks like Charlie isn't dead after all, which I assumed. I believe we saw the last of Charlie anyway. Miranda is no longer Asst Dir at Quantico now. Liam must have been thrilled when she stepped down. JK!

I was happy to see Simon and Raina had kept in touch, but it seemed Simon liked Raina more than she seemed to. Poor Simon lol.

I don't get how Ryan went from being Alex's #1 supporter while she was framed the entire time to where they're at now. Obviously she's not telling him everything, but why would he suddenly believe she's up to no good? Two weeks ago they were flirting on the phone and now he's treating her like crap. WTF!

I had to laugh when Hannah was getting personal with Alex about her and Ryan's history and out of no where Ryan charges at Alex accusing her of being up to no goood and asked about what she slipped in the chair. It cracked me up how angry he was while little did he know what her and Hannah were talking about.

To me, it seems like very little is progressing in the future storyline and it's hard to care about the terrorists. it feels very disjointed to me. Alex was vilified for her so called conspiracy theories and then vilified for giving up her so called theories to side with everyone else. I don't get the people around her half the time.

Lol yeah their first real clue .... okkkk!

So Miranda was Hannah's superior in the future. I don't think she is the director of the FBI though. I believe that is someone else.

So Drew and Alex next week omg! And Ryan comes back to Quantico as a teacher lmao! Awkward!

Looks like Simon gets into some trouble next week also.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:05 AM
Addicted Fan

I actually liked this episode, tbh.

Quote:
I don't get how Ryan went from being Alex's #1 supporter while she was framed the entire time to where they're at now. Obviously she's not telling him everything, but why would he suddenly believe she's up to no good? Two weeks ago they were flirting on the phone and now he's treating her like crap. WTF!
Ryan doesn't know what to believe now. He is stuck between loving her, yet not knowing what is going on in her life. Alex is leaving Ryan out of this, so he feels left out on what is going on. Because Alex is opening up to Ryan, but probably feels like she is up to no good. Especially after the whole Hannah thing, he is really trying to piece it all together.

Even though Hannah doesn't want Ryan involved, he will soon be.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

you really think he will be involved soon?
Old 04-06-2016, 03:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah. Ryan is getting closer and closer. He was suspicious when Alex and Natalie, and now Alex and Hannah. He said he was coming after her, too. She going to pull him in even though she will do anything to try to stop it.
Old 04-06-2016, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just caught up on my shows I had on my DVR since Sunday . I kinda want to go to the end and seeing next weeks preview .. For reasons i guess to get ratings the Preview almost had the mystery voice unscrambled .. Sounded like Caleb .. I had always thought , until like 3 ep ago Simon was behind it all .. Why is Caleb running a op with his Dad ? Shelby I still am confused on how her parents being alive was all of sudden revealed to her . Caleb once again in the middle of all it ..

Once again I see a gay storyline inserted into a show . First off it is the story of Hannah that really had no bearing on her story or the current plot . So my beef is the storyline not the gay topic . FYI I really like Eliza coupe ?

Alex and mr beef /hero are becoming a item interesting. I have my suspicions about him as well as Caleb's roommate Will . His role is one who is smart yet awkward , could he be playing the role only to show us he is different ?

Ryan is the one who should be helping Alex and figure this all out .
Old 04-07-2016, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

So I finally managed to watch the episode and I really liked it.

The biggest surprise was Ryan to me. He really thinks that Alex is capable of what? Getting Hannah out of the way, out of the bureau because of what? Her own crazy interests? Seriously? What's wrong with Ryan?
And btw, did you guys see next week's promo? He's going to be a teacher at Quantico??? I didn't see that coming!

About the terrorist, you're right. We didn't get any closer to finding out who it is. Not even a clue. At least none that I caught. But I loved to see Hannah work with the other two.

Shelby and her kind of going nuts was awesome to watch and I loved the breakdown she had when Alex was there. Besides, I loved in general THAT Alex was there for once.

The plane exercise was really frustrating It would have frustrated me as well.

Caleb and Will... Wow, now we really know what Caleb is up to! And yes, he isn't bad at all and that I love. At least he doesn't seem bad at all... Strange though that he told Will but nobody else before. Why do you think did he trust him? Or was it all just a lie?

Alex and Drew... I don't like these two together.

Miranda I felt for her and we still don't know if Charlie is okay, do we?

Raina and Simon were an item??? Nooooo!!!! Why did she break up with him! It's so unfair

And Raina and Nimah getting back to each other was lovely to watch, too. I missed these two together and I'm happy they are okay again.

So, anything I forgot about?
Old 04-07-2016, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

wow that airplane task was so hard

I enjoyed the episode

oo ryan getting close and coming back to teach

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 04-10-2016, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Wtf was that? I was so sure that the terrorist was Caleb,especially with the way he's acting with Will. If Shelby's the driver,then maybe her parents are the terrorists. I don't know...I'm still suspicious of him.

God,the scene with Simon was so sad.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah the airplane task was, pretty intence for sure i myself think i would have just been so freaking annoyed

and yeah the simon scene was very sad, i feel sorry for him :/

Quote:
If Shelby's the driver,then maybe her parents are the terrorists. I don't know...I'm still suspicious of him.
what do you mean by if she was the driver?