Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2016, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

1x14: "Answer" Episode Discussion Thread (03/20/16 @ 10PM)

Answer - 1.14 - episode discussion
air date - March 20th, 2016

Episode description

“Answer” – At Quantico, the NATS team up for defensive driving lessons while tensions between Liam and Drew explode, resulting in shocking admissions and consequences. In the future, Simon grapples with his new reality in the aftermath of what’s transpired. Even though his friends try and help him, it’s uncertain he will ever be the same again, on “Quantico,” SUNDAY, MARCH 20 (10:00–11:00 EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

“Quantico” stars Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish, Josh Hopkins as Liam O'Connor, Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw, Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth, Tate Ellington as Simon Asher, Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt, Graham Rogers as Caleb Haas and Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin.
Guest starring are Jacob Artist as Brandon Fletcher, J. Mallory McCree as Charlie Price, Marjan Neshat as Samar, Lenny Platt as Drew Perales, Li Jun Li as Iris Chang and Jay Armstrong Johnston as Will Olsen.

“Answer” was written by Beth Schacter and directed by Jennifer Lynch.

Basic Rules:
○ Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views.
○ Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
○ No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people
who are just trying to do the best with what they are given.
○ We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
○ Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
○ Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
○ Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by Heidsdk; 03-21-2016 at 01:36 AM
Old 03-20-2016, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread, Heidi That's awesome! Shall I have a look and see if I can find the whole episode description?

I'll try to watch it first thing when I return home tomorrow but I again can't promise.
Old 03-20-2016, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah if u can i feel ive looked but couldnt find it
Old 03-20-2016, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here you go, Heidi

“Answer” – At Quantico, the NATS team up for defensive driving lessons while tensions between Liam and Drew explode, resulting in shocking admissions and consequences. In the future, Simon grapples with his new reality in the aftermath of what’s transpired. Even though his friends try and help him, it’s uncertain he will ever be the same again, on “Quantico,” SUNDAY, MARCH 20 (10:00–11:00 EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

“Quantico” stars Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish, Josh Hopkins as Liam O'Connor, Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw, Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth, Tate Ellington as Simon Asher, Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt, Graham Rogers as Caleb Haas and Yasmine Al Massri as Nimah and Raina Amin.
Guest starring are Jacob Artist as Brandon Fletcher, J. Mallory McCree as Charlie Price, Marjan Neshat as Samar, Lenny Platt as Drew Perales, Li Jun Li as Iris Chang and Jay Armstrong Johnston as Will Olsen.

“Answer” was written by Beth Schacter and directed by Jennifer Lynch.
Old 03-21-2016, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thank you

ooh think i will watch the epidode now

edit:

wholy crap! okay so yeah did caleb get those money back from that fraud sister now, and what does he have to do for her ? btw love his styling when he is sitting with her hehe!

and liam, alex was together in bed ewwwww, happy we didnt see it, im talkking quantico timeline now hehe. And oooh snap so it was liams fault that this guys pregnat girlfriend died omg i feel soo sorry for him!! Kudos to miranda for telling liam to put his resignation on her table in the morning, dunno how u speell it

o can we talk about alex and simon, OH MY GOD my feelings, i loooove simon, he has always been there for parrish, and he was the one she went to omg i know they will be a good team cant wait to see what simon will come up with of plans

and awww Ryan driving out to make sure alex is okay and the call to each other " your voice was the last one i wanted to hear tonight" omg they do still care about each other!!!!

oooh man and the unknown caller in the end, cant wait for next weeks episode to see what happens

Last edited by Heidsdk; 03-21-2016 at 03:44 AM
Old 03-21-2016, 09:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Yes! I loved all the Alex/Ryan & Alex/Simon scenes! I can't wait to see what they are all going to stur up next episode!

There was always something about Liam that bothered me, but I have a feeling that they are still going to keep him around for something.

Such a great episode!

I really do feel like I need to go back and pay better attention to what happened...
Old 03-21-2016, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
thank you

ooh think i will watch the epidode now

edit:

wholy crap! okay so yeah did caleb get those money back from that fraud sister now, and what does he have to do for her ? btw love his styling when he is sitting with her hehe!
YES I was kind of worried about that, it seemed Shady to me,Like I wanted to think he was out conning her (which is essentially what you just said) but they also made it seem like he was using Shel the whole time I prefer to think he's out conning Samar AND yes his styling was Yummy But then again I think he's cute all the time
Old 03-22-2016, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Such an explosive episode.

Caleb When he got the email about the transfer I had a bad feeling that he was getting that money from Samar.

Did we knew for sure that Alex and Liam had slept with each other or was that something that was assumed?

The one guy that Caleb's roommate that found about Caleb's identity? Why was he scared of Caleb when he confronted him and Caleb pretty much got in his face and told him not to screw this up.

April
Old 03-22-2016, 08:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk On You (View Post)
Such an explosive episode.

Caleb When he got the email about the transfer I had a bad feeling that he was getting that money from Samar.

Did we knew for sure that Alex and Liam had slept with each other or was that something that was assumed?

The one guy that Caleb's roommate that found about Caleb's identity? Why was he scared of Caleb when he confronted him and Caleb pretty much got in his face and told him not to screw this up.
Yes Liam and Alex slept together. Liam confirmed it in his office when he and Alex were arguing. No surprise. I guess he taught her something *snickers*

I'm not sure why Will was scared. Maybe Caleb freaked him out with his reaction. As close as Caleb got in his face, I thought they were gonna make out..jk! It's possible he was just intimidated. Are you thinking there's more to it?

Also with Will's sock drawer, it's possible Will is searching for someone and is crossing ppl off as he narrows them down. I hope we find out soon.
Old 03-23-2016, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i soo hope we find out what that guy is up to '.nod:
Old 03-23-2016, 09:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Probably not the place to post this but considering the number of Alex/Simon scenes we've been getting, could the mods please open a friendship thread for them? I'd a love a place to discuss this bond they have between them.

Icon: babyara
Old 03-25-2016, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4biddenluv (View Post)
Probably not the place to post this but considering the number of Alex/Simon scenes we've been getting, could the mods please open a friendship thread for them? I'd a love a place to discuss this bond they have between them.
Hey there. If there isn't one I'll start a new thread right after my post in here because I simply love Alex and Simon and their friendship! I'm all for a thread for these two.

And I finally had the chance to watch the episode. It was fantastic! So much happened.

First of all Alex and Simon. They were so amazing together and Alex only trusted Simon with all of it, with the whole story. I loved to see that.
Although it was really had seeing him trying to kill himself and not being able to do that. He is still blaming himself for all the people that died in the second bombing and it makes me sooo sad. He doesn't deserve that. And I somehow love that Alex got the chance to somehow talk to him and make him see that there is something good for him to do. That he can still earn that medal (which he refused to take at all because he doesn't think himself deserving it). I was wondering what would be in that little case and it was the medal...

What else is going on in the future... Ryan still caring for Alex. And Nimah speaking up about it to Alex, which was really beautiful as well. Alex even cried when Nimah told her. It was somehow heartbreaking, knowing about what has happened.

That killer btw. made it appear as if Natalie was on leave. I didn't expect that. So her death will be a big secret for a while, one that is going to shoot back on Alex at some point for sure.

The Ryan/Nimah scenes weren't too bad either. It's a combination that we didn't see too often. And Nimah still cares for Simon

Besides, Nimah and Miranda are not getting along lately... Wow.

So, in the past, damn it! I don't even know where to start... First of all, Alex sleeping with Liam and him being fired because of it! So now we know how he lost his job at Quantico... There's still the question though why Miranda did.

Caleb, I'm totally confused. Any theories on him? How comes that 'Mark' met with Samar?! How is he involved in all of that?
And this new guy, Will, getting close to discovering the secret... I really hope he won't pay the price therefore.

Raina and Nimah! I'm sure this will go really badly sideways later on. But I'm glad that Nimah discovered it. So do you think that Miranda knows? I somehow doubt she does because Raina hadn't said anything when she found out, right?

Shelby and this new female recruit...

We now know the whole truth about Chicago. And still I'm wondering why Ryan took the fall for it... Why would he do that for Liam? I don't get it. I still think he was forced to do it.

Did I forget anything?
Old 03-26-2016, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

dunno why but thought it was raina who Cared for Simon
Anyways i liked the car scene aswell

I dont think Miranda knows about raina and whatever she is doing :/ i do Wonder if she finds out

And yeah the scenes with Simon was very powerfull but yeah i know he wants to help Alex, also i guess so he feels like he is doing something to revenge the deaths?
He is A GOOD Guy

The cAleb Thing, hmm i dont know what he is up to, is he helping shelby, or is he brainwashed so much that he is mark but pretending to be cAleb?
Old 03-26-2016, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was always Raina who did but Ryan was in the car with Nimah and she asked about him... I really doubt it's just because of Raina.

Did we ever get a Nimah/Ryan scene before?

But Raina told Nimah to go find and talk to Miranda first... I'm wondering why she would do that if it wasn't true? What was she about to accomplish through that?

I'm sure it's both with Simon... He wants to somehow redeem himself and on the other hand help Alex. I really think these two are really close and that they are the only two out there that can completely trust each other.

Wow, you think he really could be Mark and is just using Caleb as an alias? That's not possible, right? Since his father is calling him Caleb, too...
Old 03-26-2016, 01:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Mark is his alias and Caleb prolly doesn't want the cult to know he is a Haas as they are a seemingly famous family. That's my assumption.

I thought Raina was acting on her own by infiltrating that terrorist cell and that no one else knew not even Miranda, but then when she told Nimah that Miranda knows and to talk to her, I figured Miranda knew. So Raina was lying then?

I'm guessing this is why there are armed gunmen at Quantico this coming episode.

That was the first Nimah/Ryan scene and it was a nice change of pace.

I always liked the Raina/Simon pairing, but I guess that's not going to ever happen. Now that she's back home in MI..boo

If Raina didn't go home for the holidays during the Quantico time period, where did she go?