Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yeah I'll be doing a lot of and when it happens
Old 12-18-2017, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I am happy with the Belle references we have had so far in 7A, I must admit I didn't think we would have as many as we have had, so I'm pleased with that

Belle is always there with him on his journey and would be proud of him trying to help his family and friends
Oh absolutely..... I was only referencing the episode, and that was only my immediate reaction. AS to 7A as a whole, I'm completely surprised at how Belle is present even though she’s absent. She's everywhere - not just in physical references (chipped cup), but via mentions (ex. Mother Gothel) and, of course, she's with Rumple wherever he goes. I can't put it any better than this (from a friend on Tumblr):

Quote:
This is exactly what I wanted from this season, tbh. If Belle wasn’t going to be there physically, I wanted to feel her there in everything Rumple did, I wanted her name, their love, and everything it stands for invoked in every episode. I wanted her there 1000% in spirit. I wanted to see how she helped Rumple be a better person, and how their love helped him make good choices. And that’s exactly what we are getting.
And this from Raven:

Quote:
I’ve just really liked every Rumple scene in general though. I love seeing the person he is after 50+ years of happiness with Belle and how that made him the best version of himself. I love seeing how much he loves Belle even now and how she’s present in every aspect of his story. I love seeing the kinder, gentler person he’s become or really always was buried beneath the beast. And I love seeing a Rumple who is completely secure in the fact that he was truly loved. I think it’s that more than anything that has given him the strength to part with the Dark One. I can’t wait to see where the Guardian story line goes.
This arc is about the ONLY way that I could accept Em and Belle not being part of S7.........Now I hope that 7B will be just as good.........

I'm DYING for the Rumbelle reunion - it will be so profoundly beautiful and joyous and.... oh my god, so emotional! I just beg Adam and Eddy to do that reunion justice as they have Rumple's arc (and Rumbelle's story). Don't rush it....please.

By the way, I had this thought tonight:

I hurt so much for Rumple.....

When Rumple turned away from Robin and Alice, I could feel his heart breaking….. Yes he’s happy for those two, but he’s most especially distraught and anguished about being without Belle. He’s hurting so deeply; he hasn’t been able to hold her, touch her, kiss her, hug her - for years. YEARS. Can you imagine how he felt? How he feels? I can’t. Every night he goes to sleep longing to be in her arms again, longing to touch every part of her, to feel her breath on his cheek, her face on his chest. Every night he goes to sleep dreaming of her raining kisses down his body, her hands all over him. Every night he goes to sleep dreaming of them cuddling together, content to be in each others arms…Every day is the longest day of his centuries-long life because it’s another day without Belle.
Old 12-19-2017, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
rumbelle + scenery™
source
Old 12-19-2017, 05:56 AM
Elite Fan

Beautiful

icon by me
Old 12-19-2017, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yes to both
Old 12-19-2017, 02:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Oh absolutely..... I was only referencing the episode, and that was only my immediate reaction. AS to 7A as a whole, I'm completely surprised at how Belle is present even though she’s absent. She's everywhere - not just in physical references (chipped cup), but via mentions (ex. Mother Gothel) and, of course, she's with Rumple wherever he goes. I can't put it any better than this (from a friend on Tumblr):

And this from Raven:

This arc is about the ONLY way that I could accept Em and Belle not being part of S7.........Now I hope that 7B will be just as good.........

I'm DYING for the Rumbelle reunion - it will be so profoundly beautiful and joyous and.... oh my god, so emotional! I just beg Adam and Eddy to do that reunion justice as they have Rumple's arc (and Rumbelle's story). Don't rush it....please.

By the way, I had this thought tonight:

I hurt so much for Rumple.....

When Rumple turned away from Robin and Alice, I could feel his heart breaking….. Yes he’s happy for those two, but he’s most especially distraught and anguished about being without Belle. He’s hurting so deeply; he hasn’t been able to hold her, touch her, kiss her, hug her - for years. YEARS. Can you imagine how he felt? How he feels? I can’t. Every night he goes to sleep longing to be in her arms again, longing to touch every part of her, to feel her breath on his cheek, her face on his chest. Every night he goes to sleep dreaming of her raining kisses down his body, her hands all over him. Every night he goes to sleep dreaming of them cuddling together, content to be in each others arms…Every day is the longest day of his centuries-long life because it’s another day without Belle.
I agree. When Belle died, I was unsure if they would keep her alive in spirit but making her a part of Rumple's story arc, his reason for going on, and her obvious influence on him has made this season bearable without her.
Old 12-19-2017, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I agree. When Belle died, I was unsure if they would keep her alive in spirit but making her a part of Rumple's story arc, his reason for going on, and her obvious influence on him has made this season bearable without her.
That said, I MISS Emilie and Belle SO much - and I feel like (at least on Tumblr) I'm the only one who does...... I still feel that Adam and Eddy don't care that much about Em and certainly don't love Belle like they do Zelena. Much as I've loved Rumple's arc and surprisingly enjoyed S7, I'm tired of Rumple having screen time with everyone except Belle.........and of course, same for Bobby and Em.
Old 12-19-2017, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

I'm just glad Rumple FINALLY has good relationships with people who aren't his wife or child. I do miss Belle, but as long as she's present at least in spirit I can bear it.

icon by me
Old 12-20-2017, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
agreed on you and Seamstress's points...I was very worried how his arc would go without Belle, but what I have seen so far, I have been very pleased indeed how they are incorporating Belle without her physically being there..
Old 12-20-2017, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad for the hiatus because I have to decide if I'm going to watch the rest of the season and now I have the time......
Old 12-20-2017, 07:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
That said, I MISS Emilie and Belle SO much - and I feel like (at least on Tumblr) I'm the only one who does...... I still feel that Adam and Eddy don't care that much about Em and certainly don't love Belle like they do Zelena. Much as I've loved Rumple's arc and surprisingly enjoyed S7, I'm tired of Rumple having screen time with everyone except Belle.........and of course, same for Bobby and Em.
A lot of us do miss Belle and Emilie and I hope to see her at the end of Rumple's arc. In a way the writers do care about Emilie and Belle by giving her character her happy beginning and making her a key to Rumple's story. Granted, I would rather have her alive but this is better than her dying and never being mentioned or mourned by the characters. I wish they didn't kill her off (stupid writers!) but it could be worse which is why I think the fandom is not complaining.

As to Zelena, I really don't get that one!
Old 12-20-2017, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
A lot of us do miss Belle and Emilie and I hope to see her at the end of Rumple's arc. In a way the writers do care about Emilie and Belle by giving her character her happy beginning and making her a key to Rumple's story. Granted, I would rather have her alive but this is better than her dying and never being mentioned or mourned by the characters. I wish they didn't kill her off (stupid writers!) but it could be worse which is why I think the fandom is not complaining.

I don’t have a problem with her dying in her 90’s after having lived a very long, very happy life with her Eternal love, and I really don’t look at it like she was killed off....but my feelings still stand, especially since she was treated terribly in 6B. She not only needs to be seen for the reunion, she needs to pop up in a dream or FB before that.
Old 12-20-2017, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
ITA Grace
Old 12-23-2017, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Agreed.

icon by me
Old 12-23-2017, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Beauty is Skin Deep
source
Closed Thread   Post New Thread