Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2018, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure they at least took selfies together

I wonder if Natalie managed to get any answers from Bobby?

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

I'm fairly sure they all are not filming together.... Apparently the main crew has gone, leaving the remaining crew to film "pick ups" or minor scenes, like a character opening a door, etc..

As to Bobby, except for a blurb about Beauty before the episode and then a quote after, I can't remember anytime he's spoken to the media (non-CC) since S4. If he speaks, I hope he'll say something about Rumbelle/Belle...

One more to add to my previous compilation of finale comments:

Quote:
Honestly it’s annoying but I’m still happy. I think the final is excellent. I think even people who didn’t like or watch season 7 but watched the show for things other than a ship will love it.

I find the Rumbelle stuff seriously romantic and heartwarming.
Old 04-05-2018, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I'm hoping we will concerning Bobby, but I won't be surprised if we don't

crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

I know.. But one can always wish

ETA: A tiny "spoiler" on tomorrow's episode

Quote:
“Some crazy stuff happens in Henry’s personal life, involving Jacinda and Lucy as well, that will have ramifications for the potential of this new job offer,” West previews. “Henry is going to have a big choice in front of him as far as which route he wants to take.” As an added rumple, er, wrinkle, “We’ll see Weaver come back into [grandson] Henry’s life, when he needs his help with something.
X

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 04-05-2018 at 12:22 PM
Old 04-05-2018, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

finally some Grandpa/Grandson time

Thanks for that Seamstress

Old 04-05-2018, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

So, aside from all the other stuff......... here's more on Rumple's journey:

Quote:
Anonymous asked:
Hi! Based on the information and etc u have gotten..what do you think Rumple fans will like and/or appreciate about his journey to come in the remaining episodes?

The honesty of it. And the full circle of it. It’s meaningful.

And not JUST romantically (that’s not to say it’s not that, too).

He has several critically important relationships, and they all pay out.
Old 04-06-2018, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Good to hear they all pay out

Old 04-06-2018, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, that sounds great!

icon by me
Old 04-07-2018, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Even though I doubt I'm going to watch the last episodes, still.........Wow, Emilie’s comments about the finale are………..less than enthusiastic- saying she’s not sure that that’s how she would have written it? I don’t know if she’s referring to the entire finale or the reunion, but I’m surprised as she’s usually much more positive about these things.

I think here she was referring to the entire finale - which, when I think about it, maybe I understand. Most of the finale is some weird time travel/Wish realm stuff that -well, Belle was (leaving this blank for my strong feelings) killed off in the WR in a gross, twisted way, so no wonder she feels that way. I can see, now that I’ve had time to reflect, why she wouldn’t be so gung ho on the finale.

https://ouat-es.tumblr.com/post/1726...in-dutch-comic

Last edited by Betsybelle; 04-07-2018 at 10:03 AM
Betsybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

I think she means the finale in general. And honestly, all that matters to me is that Rumbelle will be reunited. And we know they will.

So, next week Zelena goes to Rumple for help? I wonder how that will go.. I hope Rumple will help her, not for her sake, but because it's the right thing to do and he wants to stop Nick (He's a serial killer after all, and Henry needs help). I do hope he will call her out for killing his son, though.

icon by me
Old 04-07-2018, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

I agree she means the finale, but based on what she's said this week and last........About the reunion, I feel somewhat differently. For instance, I actually don't love the honeymoon dance - it's not one of my favorite Rumbelle moments, as it is for so many people. What there is is lovely, but it's so short, so abrupt, that it's tainted for me. My point is that while I may love the Rumbelle reunion if I watch, I have to withhold judgment until it happens.

Back to Em.....

Fans understand that we got their story, however short it was, in Beauty, and that whatever is in the finale IS the conclusion. Still, I was hoping that she'd at least have said that we’re going to love it, or it’s a sweet scene, or …….anything, like she said about S6 finale. I'm not saying we won't love it, just that I'm getting weird vibes from Em. To be fair, she was let go (not the word I was going to use) from show she wanted to return to and doesn't have a real connection to S7 (she's clearly not watching it judging by what she said today).

Before I get attacked for being negative, I'm only responding to what Em has said and posted.

Old 04-07-2018, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

I'm not quite sure what to think.

However, I know I saw a tweet last week from someone who said Emilie said it was a"really cool" and she thought we would like it.

Even though I think Beauty was one of the best episodes of the entire series, Belle didn't have to die. She could have been in HH as well and they would have had one of their TL couples from seasons past. instead they gave us, imo, very unemorable characters and a serial killer story. I know some like this season but I just think it's been bad, what I've seen of it. Although Rumple and Robert have been superb. I do love his journey and how he is handling things so much differently than before.

But it's really no wonder if Emilie isn't enthusiastic about the show. It's very hard seeing all this goodbye stuff and knowing she's not there. Such a slap in the face to her and her fans.

But I don't think that means that we won't get a good reunion. Emilie and alot of the actors sometimes don't see things the way we do or alot of us do. I remember recently seeing her in an interview and getting the impression she wasn't crazy about the Lost finale. I personally thought it was one of the best finales ever with great closure for everyone.

So I wouldn't take her saying she probably wouldn't have written it that way to mean we won't like it.

I personally think we're getting a reunion with them. But maybe it's that Emilie didn't really have much to say or do? Maybe they just show her for a moment or something. Very disappointing, I admit, but not really surprising with this show.

But I wouldn't lose heart, Betsy. She's also said we should love some other stuff that I really didn't love all that much, lol, so sometimes she may not have the same point of view we do.

Remember when it was announced she was coming back she was very enthusiastic and she would have had to have had the script then. And she used the hashtag "Rumbelle forever." So I do think it's going to be a great reunion.
Belleislove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove
Remember when it was announced she was coming back she was very enthusiastic and she would have had to have had the script then. And she used the hashtag "Rumbelle forever." So I do think it's going to be a great reunion.
Exactly. It's probably going to be a short scene and there might not be a kiss because Emilie was sick when they filmed that and Bobby has three kids to think about, but it's still going to be good. And as I said, all that matters to me in the finale is that Rumple will be reunited with Belle.

icon by me
Old 04-07-2018, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I wouldn't take anything to heart Betsy, Em did say that we love the Rumbelle reunion and it would be special...so I will take that , and plus what else I've been reading, I'm sure we'll be happy with it

Seamstress - yeah that is going to be bit hmmm, I just hoping she apologies, it's the least she could do..

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 04-07-2018 at 01:08 PM
Old 04-07-2018, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

I appreciate that, CD ,though actually her words were something like "I think you'll really like it"....not love. I can only say what my impressions have been for the last two cons based on hearing her actually speak and comparing it to her comments about other times, like S6 finale. I can't help it - that's the closest comparison I have. I'm not saying the reunion won't be good, that it won't be romantic.....by all accounts it is. I just hoped for more enthusiasm from Em.

Here's more - from today.

Obviously this came from a hater, but…..I really wish Em wouldn’t validate these people so much. I’m not saying she should be rude to them (that’s not her at all), but she doesn’t have to agree with them - or give them tidbits that makes them all giddy because now they have proof (so they believe) that she doesn’t support Rumbelle. Oh and yes, I know Rumbelle isn't real and that that kind of relationship would never work in the real world, but I still think it's feeding the haters.

Quote:
Even though I think Beauty was one of the best episodes of the entire series, Belle didn't have to die. She could have been in HH as well and they would have had one of their TL couples from seasons past. instead they gave us, imo, very unemorable characters and a serial killer story. I know some like this season but I just think it's been bad, what I've seen of it. Although Rumple and Robert have been superb. I do love his journey and how he is handling things so much differently than before.
The problem with her being in HH is that they would have had to separate Rumbelle in some been there/done that way. That said, they COULD have been creative. My biggest issue with this story is really that they dumped Em, who wanted to be back. Em was "fired" because of Rumple needing an arc; as much as I love his arc and that Belle has been present ,I can't say I disagree with those who are angry that she's being treated pretty much as an object, that her only purpose is to be someone for Rumple to love and to be motivated by. I'm not being overly emotional when I say this, it's just how I feel.

Quote:
But it's really no wonder if Emilie isn't enthusiastic about the show. It's very hard seeing all this goodbye stuff and knowing she's not there. Such a slap in the face to her and her fans.
Yes, I agree. She SHOULD have been a part of S7, she deserved it. Newbie actors are getting the farewell tour, and Em gets nothing; she's even been ignored by the conventions. She put in 6 years of her life to this show, gave her heart and soul, and it's like she doesn't exist.

Quote:
But I don't think that means that we won't get a good reunion. Emilie and alot of the actors sometimes don't see things the way we do or alot of us do. I remember recently seeing her in an interview and getting the impression she wasn't crazy about the Lost finale. I personally thought it was one of the best finales ever with great closure for everyone.

So I wouldn't take her saying she probably wouldn't have written it that way to mean we won't like it.

I personally think we're getting a reunion with them. But maybe it's that Emilie didn't really have much to say or do? Maybe they just show her for a moment or something. Very disappointing, I admit, but not really surprising with this show.
Well actually she has mixed feelings about the LOST finale...but, that's for another time. I still think she was referring to the entire finale (ONCE) and not Rumbelle reunion, but her tweet that I posted below seems rather blah and perfunctory. I've listened to several of her clips, etc. and I just sense that she's fine with the reunion, but not like she thinks it's anything special. Of course, it could be that she has completely disconnected from the show and, therefore, isn't really invested in the reunion. She's clearly not watching S7 - she doesn't even know what it's about, lol.

Quote:
But I wouldn't lose heart, Betsy. She's also said we should love some other stuff that I really didn't love all that much, lol, so sometimes she may not have the same point of view we do.

She did, but....., I don't know, to me Emilie blows hot and cold. She says one thing one time, another another time. For instance, she'd said several times that she loves Beauty either more or almost as much as Skin Deep, and now SD is "by far" her favorite. One con she said Rumbelle was abusive, another con she got PO'd by haters saying that kinid of thing about Rumbelle....... I'll be honest, I'm sort of glad she's not doing the con circuit; she gives me whiplash, lol