Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2018, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

It would have been cruel to have him be completely on the outside, no one to care about him at all, after having lost Belle and having deal with that every day, every hour, every minute, for the past eight years. It also makes sense that he would have friends since he became a completely changed man during those 60 years with Belle, so people who encountered Rumple afterwards would have no idea about his past and wouldn't pre-judge him. I know many Rumbellers have wished (in fan-fiction) that Rumbelle would leave SB and move elsewhere so that they could start anew elsewhere, with people who didn't already either hate (Rumple) or not care (Belle) about theme. Lastly, now people know about Belle other than Rumple - and that's one way to keep her alive
Old 02-04-2018, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

With, it seemingly have Rumple & Regina scenes and hopefully Alice as well..hope we get some Detective Duo scenes as well

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 02-04-2018, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Rumple being all alone would be so sad I'm so glad he has Alice. I think she's like Russell to Rumple's Carl, if you get the UP reference. And of course he has Gideon too, even though he's in different realm.

And yes to Detective Duo scenes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I don't see him going down that path either..

With this arc, I'm glad he has friends, like Alice, along with the journey to get back to Belle, that he is not alone...
I don't think he'll go down that path, either. I only said he'll CONSIDER it. I think it would be just realistic, and human. After all, losing one Guardian candidate clearly took it's toll on him in EF2 (at least if the scales were any indication), and now he's probably going to lose another.. Plus he was already desperate enough to work with Victoria because he thought she had some important information. Anyway, we know he'll be reunited with Belle in the end.

icon by me
Old 02-04-2018, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

agreed

and oh my I love that UP reference there , never though of that..., I'm going for that

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 02-04-2018, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

To be honest, while I understand wanting to see him work with other people, I'm still struggling because I think Emilie got the shaft. I'm not trying to be negative, but I love her so much and she was let go/fired just to create a story for Rumple. Seeing Rumple with other characters, a lot, makes me incredibly sad and bitter that Emilie isn't around; it just seems so unfair (and yes, I'll always be upset that Em and Bobby barely worked together)

Sorry, but I'm never going to stop struggling with this.......... I'm honestly not sure if I'm going to watch 7B (but don't worry, I won't be posting angry thoughts here)
Old 02-04-2018, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
agreed

and oh my I love that UP reference there , never though of that..., I'm going for that
The writers pretty much confirmed it when they said Rumple and Alice have "very father-figure-like" relationship.

icon by me
Old 02-04-2018, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

I don’t get the UP reference .....
Old 02-05-2018, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Russell and Carl are Rumple and Alice

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 02-05-2018, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Ok, thanks - I’ve never seen Up....
Old 02-05-2018, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love that film...

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 02-06-2018, 12:05 PM
Hiddles Swivel Hips

Jade . Arts . Other
Old 02-06-2018, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope we might get something today/tomorrow from filming

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 02-06-2018, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Yep..

So, looks like OUAT ends after this season..

Once Upon a Time to end after season 7 | EW.com

This is interesting and I think it pretty much confirms that Rumple dies in the series finale:

Quote:
With all that said, will you be bringing back any of the originals for the series finale?
KITSIS:
We’ll have some familiar faces from the first six years return in the finale.
Belle? Gideon? Maybe even Neal?

icon by me
Old 02-06-2018, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sure I'm going to watch 7B, but regardless, I hope that Rumbelle get a real scene and not a tiny moment at the end......... I hope that "scene" will be worthy of Belle and Rumple, of Bobby and Emilie
Old 02-06-2018, 04:43 PM
Loyal Fan

They'll want to go out with a bang, so I think we'll see a lot on twitter, Instagram, etc cuz they'll want a big audience to see the "final finale". It would be smart on their part IMO to advertise any Sbrooke characters making a return, including Sbrook itself - I think that would draw in viewers wanting to see an epilogue of sorts. I do think we will get to see Rumple finding out who the Guardian is and making sure the Dark Curse is gone for good before he finally is reunited with with his darling Belle Oh I am getting so stoked already!

So grateful that they will be able to finish this series; some shows get canned mid season!

ETA: I'm looking forward to all the messages and pics RC and EdR are going to send out as they film the last! They are so wonderful at doing that and I am so appreciative of all that they do

Last edited by IrishWristWatch; 02-06-2018 at 05:09 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread