Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2018, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

Well well well......

I’m excited, nervous and “eh” at the same time. Brigitte is awful and has never written for Rumple/Rumbelle and David Goodman…USED to write beautifully for Rumple.

I’d give ANYTHING for Belle and Gideon to pop up - in fact I think it’s critical in making Rumple’s story even more emotional. Em did tell Giles that she’d “see him soon” recently on Instagram, so…hopefully.

I think it’s possible it’s his last but I don't know - Rumple's dying so well in advance of the finale seems odd. If that were the case, then would the last 4 episodes be Regina, Zelena, Hook, etc.. facing Gothel? I can’t quite see Rumple dying (especially if he does so in a sacrifice) so far from the end. Now I DO think it makes sense for his last episode to perhaps be 6x20 or 6x21 - and they can still give him and Belle epic scenes in which to send them (as well as Bobby/Em off). I would MUCH prefer that than to see it in the finale, when way too much will be going on for them to get the wrap up they deserve.

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 01-28-2018 at 04:04 AM
Old 01-28-2018, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

finally

Betsy, we don't know anything as yet, just because of the title doesn't mean it's all going to be wrapped up in one episode. This is the start of it, the introduction of 'The Guardian' and the ending I do think will be in the finale...

Right countdown to this episode has begun
Old 01-28-2018, 05:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
finally

Betsy, we don't know anything as yet, just because of the title doesn't mean it's all going to be wrapped up in one episode. This is the start of it, the introduction of 'The Guardian' and the ending I do think will be in the finale...

Right countdown to this episode has begun
I agree this may not be Bobby’s last episode, but I also think he will bow out prior to the finale. They need to give him, Rumple - and essentially Em and Belle - a proper sendoff, and I don’t think that can be done in the finale, when so much will be happening. They have to write the finale as a possible series ender, which makes it even more complicated and busy, with all the stories/arcs they have to wrap up.
Old 01-28-2018, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting the title.

Yeah, I don't think this is Bobby's last episode, unless he has to leave the show early for some reason. I also agree that he might be leaving before the finale. Episode 21 maybe? Rumple's death could be what leads to whatever happens in the finale. I think Rumple will figure out who the Guardian is in ep 18, but he doesn't know what to do about it yet.

Hopefully we'll get some filming spoilers

icon by me
Old 01-28-2018, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

about Rumple not knowing what to do if he meets the Guardian. He's got to get all the pieces together so he knows what to do..I can see all that happening in the led up to the finale...

I can see the first part of the finale being mostly about Rumple giving him the full 1st part of the finale, but we'll just have to wait and see..

and yes filming spoilers please
Old 01-28-2018, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

I forgot ep 21 is the first part of the finale Yeah I think it could be dedicated to Rumple. Part 2 could be about the aftermath/finishing the other stories.

icon by me
Old 01-28-2018, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

Oh that's true, the finale usually is 2 parts...good point!

I personally think Rumple is the Guardian, so I don't think he'll know that......until he dies, perhaps, or maybe Belle tells him when (god, we're assuming a lot, lol) they meet again.

Brigitte described writing this episode as:

She also went on to describe writing “The Guardian” as exhausting……..so I wonder if it’s a particularly emotional episode. I think it’s very possible that Rumple does something huge in this episode that, while he may not know it, is supposed to show us that HE is the Guardian…
Old 01-29-2018, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

TBH I would be quite surprised if it wasn't emotional, it is a Rumple eppy after all
Old 01-29-2018, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

Yep........his entire arc this season has been extremely emotional; it won't change now.
Old 01-29-2018, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Indeed...
Old 01-30-2018, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Rumple episodes tend to be emotional, but not always in a good way. Remember that he's supposed to face people who want to hurt him/try to turn him dark in 7B. That worries me a bit..

icon by me
Old 01-30-2018, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

I’m not worried about Rumple ever turning again, to be honest. He spent 60 odd years being a truly good man, of pure heart, and I believe the change is permanent. The fact that he gave up his chance to find the Guardian and be with Belle speaks volumes. I think it’s likely that whomever pops up from his past assumes that he’ll turn, but they’ll be proven wrong.

I agree with you about Rumple’s episodes - but I do honestly think we’re past the “bad”stuff
Old 01-30-2018, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I think he will be ok, people will try, but they will fail
Old 01-31-2018, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Of course

icon by me
Old 01-31-2018, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

It's so frustrating - we haven't had ONE spoiler about Rumple's quest since the post- Beauty interviews....