Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2016, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Indeed!

A script tease!

Someone's having a bad day..

He could already double Moe's..
Thanks. I think none of the two is having a good day But, nice nod to Golden Queen in SD.

And I think Moe's officially homeless since last week

RoseBennett
Old 05-15-2016, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
Thanks. I think none of the two is having a good day But, nice nod to Golden Queen in SD.
One more script tease.. It almost sounds like Rumple is throwing a hissy fit, lol!

Quote:
And I think Moe's officially homeless since last week

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 05-16-2016 at 05:06 AM
Old 05-16-2016, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

So now what realm is Rumple and Belle in

and something other than TLK can wake Belle up

Rumple, believe and you will

Rumbelle adventure without the heroes, I'm in
Old 05-16-2016, 06:09 AM
Master Fan

Well, I guess everyone is officially homeless from last night #BattleOfTheRent

Now, wake Belle asap and get on exploring whatever world you're in!

RoseBennett
Old 05-16-2016, 09:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)

Oh yeah!

I'm torn on the TLK for them - I know its gonna happen but I dont think Rumple is ready yet to give up (or at least be willing) power for Belle. So that makes me think he's going to find another way to wake her up. I think their relationship will be pretty rocky for awhile, she was pretty angry with him in the Uworld and there was the spoiler about her not wearing her wedding ring until he can win her heart back. But I don't think they will be living separate lives, I think the pull between them is too great. I wonder if there will be a situation where Rumple gives up his powers to save Belle/baby and it kills him and she gives him TLK as he dies but it saves him, like in the Disney cartoon.

Anyway, lots to think about. I'm definitely happier at the end of this season than last - with Rumple out cold on the floor LOL!
Old 05-16-2016, 10:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

Yeah, I definitely wonder where Rumbelle is too. Obviously Hyde gave up Pandora's box as part of the deal and he told Rumple he knows of a different place that has a way to wake up Belle so that's not the Land of Untold Stories.

Would be nice to see a Rumbelle adventure elsewhere. 5x17 was so well received because of all the Rumbelle interaction so hopefully they give us at least one episode of adventure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
Oh yeah!

I'm torn on the TLK for them - I know its gonna happen but I dont think Rumple is ready yet to give up (or at least be willing) power for Belle. So that makes me think he's going to find another way to wake her up. I think their relationship will be pretty rocky for awhile, she was pretty angry with him in the Uworld and there was the spoiler about her not wearing her wedding ring until he can win her heart back. But I don't think they will be living separate lives, I think the pull between them is too great. I wonder if there will be a situation where Rumple gives up his powers to save Belle/baby and it kills him and she gives him TLK as he dies but it saves him, like in the Disney cartoon.
I agree with you that Rumple is not ready to give up his power yet for Belle. He loves her and is willing to do a lot for her, but I feel the finale established that he is still a man who chooses power.

For the sake of Emilie not being asleep all of S6, I think he will find a way to wake her up without TLK but it won't be entirely effective. I think we have heard several times that a sleeping curse can only be broken with TLK, so if Rumple were to break a sleeping curse without TLK the consequences probably won't be ideal.

Maybe Belle will wake up, but not quite herself. Maybe she won't have her memories or the pregnancy will be stalled or she will be still be cursed somehow. I can't imagine Rumple using a short cut because he isn't willing to give up power will work in his favor.

And then they will probably draw out the dramatics all season until Rumple gives Belle TLK at the end of the season to completely uncurse her. But I'm not sure I want to watch that rocky SL play out, get shelved, get picked up again and then finally finish. I think I would rather just wait for the season to play out and then watch all the Rumbelle related scenes after.

Last edited by koodles; 05-16-2016 at 10:31 AM
Old 05-16-2016, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

TBH, I was so tired of this whole TL/Power SL I don't actually care how he wakes her up, just that he does so asap personally

Quote:

Anyway, lots to think about. I'm definitely happier at the end of this season than last - with Rumple out cold on the floor LOL!
It's Belle out cold in a box instead

On the bold, I was thinking if maybe they'll pull out a way for her to be aware of what was going on since he was monologuing pretty hard with that box last episode

RoseBennett
Old 05-16-2016, 12:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)

For the sake of Emilie not being asleep all of S6, I think he will find a way to wake her up without TLK but it won't be entirely effective. I think we have heard several times that a sleeping curse can only be broken with TLK, so if Rumple were to break a sleeping curse without TLK the consequences probably won't be ideal.
Nooooo!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm imagining all kinds of consequences!!!!!!! Zombie Belle, zombie baby, ghost Belle/baby I wouldn't put it past Hyde to have done something to the box that causes all kinds of problems!!! Maybe we'll see a split personality Belle? Lacey was teachers pet compared to BadBelle?
Old 05-16-2016, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Would be nice to see a Rumbelle adventure elsewhere. 5x17 was so well received because of all the Rumbelle interaction so hopefully they give us at least one episode of adventure.
Give us half a season of that!

I do want TLK, but I think it will come when Rumple has given up, he can't wake her and then he kisses her once last time thinking it won't work and then boom!
Old 05-16-2016, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

First pic of Bobby in Trainspotting 2

X

Floof is gone and I'll be mourning for the next week if anyone needs me

RoseBennett
Old 05-16-2016, 03:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Aww, he's cute! Maybe its a wig? Some actors/actresses sign contracts re: appearance and aren't allowed to change their hair but I have no clue if OUAT does that or not. Wasn't his hair a good bit shorter in S1? Maybe it'll grow out a bit by end of summer filming?
Old 05-16-2016, 04:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Aww, he's cute! Maybe its a wig? Some actors/actresses sign contracts re: appearance and aren't allowed to change their hair but I have no clue if OUAT does that or not. Wasn't his hair a good bit shorter in S1? Maybe it'll grow out a bit by end of summer filming?
Most of the actresses on OUAT wear wigs. Ginny and Lana wear wigs for every flashback scene and sometimes Ginny wears a wig for present-day scenes too if her hair is dyed a different color. Emilie wore wigs for most of her appearances this season because she let her hair go back to blonde and cropped it short.

So I think in Bobby's case, unless they want to incorporate the short hair into his character next season, they will create a wig for him to wear until his hair grows out. He probably informed A&E months ago about this appearance change so they probably already know what they are going to do. I think they already have a Rumple-wig because his double has posted pictures wearing it.

Quote:

Bobby looks great in any hair, but damn I loved the floof. I hope it comes back.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Bobby had it in his contract that he couldn't cut his hair (he couldn't for Barney Thompson for example) but his contract was.5 years, so he probably re-negotiated it, especially since this is trainspotting 2. And he did say he was having a haircut so....I'll still be in my corner mourning wig flood would never be real floof. Plus with how Belle grabs it every kiss it will probably fall off lol

RoseBennett
Old 05-17-2016, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Here's a pic without watermarks...

Aww floof at least we had warning

Looking damn good

I suspect we might have a tiny bit of floof when he returns to OUAT filming...he could have speedy hair growth
Old 05-17-2016, 11:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

I suspect we might have a tiny bit of floof when he returns to OUAT filming...he could have speedy hair growth
People change their hairstyles all the time, but if Rumple changes his hair in S6 it will blow my mind, cuz his hair has pretty much been the same for several hundred years LOL ( I know its wavier in flashbacks but still same general style IMO)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread