Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2016, 02:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
So let's reverse the question, which moment did you like him the less this season?
I'll have to think about that a while. I'm incredibly Rumple-biased. In my eyes, he almost never does anything wrong, there's always a good reason!

I know

Great answers everybody...I think for me it's when he started the car after Belle left in TB&TB. I really hated that he left her to deal with Bearida even if it was for just a second.

When he gave his DO speeches I laughed most of the time, thinking "You're so bad at tact Rumple" all the time

Last edited by confessor_meggy; 05-24-2016 at 08:49 AM
linnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So let's reverse the question, which moment did you like him the less this season?
Hmm.. Maybe when he threatened Emma and Regina with a fireball in the finale. That just seemed so unnecessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnki
For all of season 5? Probably him pulling Excalibur from the stone with a look of amazement on his face and then throwing it at Emma's feet in disgust.
Same! Him saving Belle from the giant bear was great too.. Or when he sent Belle out of the town in the winter finale.. Or when he comforted her after she pushed Gaston into the River Of Souls.

I can't decide!

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnki (View Post)
I'll have to think about that a while. I'm incredibly Rumple-biased. In my eyes, he almost never does anything wrong, there's always a good reason!
I feel like that most of the time, couple of times I wanted to hit him over the head, but considering we are 5 seasons down, it's not much

crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

Good answers everybody!

Personally I hated when he started the car after Belle said she was going back to face Emma. I don't like that he thought even for a second to leave Belle there with Bearida on the lose

When he gave his "I love the dagger, the dagger is my friend, I'm gonna eat ice-cream with this dagger" I mostly laughed because I thought he was just horrible at tact

RoseBennett
confessor_meggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yeah sometimes he hasn't got the best use of tact...

Ooo forgot about the car bit

Old 05-26-2016, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

He's gonna need some when Belle wakes "Hi Belle" *deep voice "Previously on once upon a time: I failed TLK, your father refused to unless I left you forever, someone sold you to Hyde so I had to sell SB to him in order to wake you up. Oh and your pal Robin died and the pirate was resurrected....but what about you, you ok?"

RoseBennett
Old 05-27-2016, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

lol, yeah it's going to be quite a conversation!

I'm wondering though if the dagger has any special abilities now since it seems like it changed

Old 05-27-2016, 07:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
He's gonna need some when Belle wakes "Hi Belle" *deep voice "Previously on once upon a time: I failed TLK, your father refused to unless I left you forever, someone sold you to Hyde so I had to sell SB to him in order to wake you up. Oh and your pal Robin died and the pirate was resurrected....but what about you, you ok?"

She will be devastated but he DID do as she asked, he saved their family and brought her out of the Uworld so she has that to be grateful for
IrishWristWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 07:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
lol, yeah it's going to be quite a conversation!

I'm wondering though if the dagger has any special abilities now since it seems like it changed
I was really hoping he couldn't be controlled anymore by it, but we've seen Belle use it

I was so glad she gave it right back to him, though, showed trust
Old 05-27-2016, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

Yeah me too. But maybe it's different ecause he's a different DO now, who knows

RoseBennett
Old 05-27-2016, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

RoseBennett
Old 05-27-2016, 08:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I'm curious: can he do stuff he couldn't before? What does it mean to have all the power of the DOs before him? So far, he seems the same magically to me. What I've noticed different about him is that he has learned from the past, he has learned to be honest with Belle and all of his efforts so far have been to save her/baby. I still think we will see him put Belle/baby first. We know he has a hero's heart in there, how does this work with the dark curse? So far, he's been focused on his quest and we haven't really see him grapple with it (well, a little, he did tell Hades he didn't like putting Milah in the RoLS and wasn't going to do things like that anymore. Although he was going to put Gaston in the river, but that was in self defense and also defense of his family)

I'm wondering if Emma can still hear the dagger calling to her and does it mean anything? Also, now that Hook is back, can he too? Is that their way of knowing if Rumple is in town, like putting a bell on a cat?
Old 05-27-2016, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

yeah we've really not seen any magic (apart from the usual lol) from Rumple to say that the dagger is somewhat different.

Maybe we'll never know, maybe it won't come up

Old 05-27-2016, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Lol, that must be so annoying to hear voices all the time. Probably Rumple's revenge for microblogging him all the time.

But you did make me wonder, did he leave the dagger back in SB? We haven't seen him using it at all in the last episode, and he was doing a lot of magic.

RoseBennett
Old 05-28-2016, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Hmm good question , tbh I would have presumed he took it with him

Reply   Post New Thread