Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2018, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Once Upon A Time Episode Discussion 7x21 "Homecoming" (Series Finale Part 1)

7x21: Homecoming
May 11th, 2018 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description :

"Homecoming” – As the residents of Hyperion Heights celebrate the breaking of the curse, Henry is visited by Wish Rumple, who’s hatched an evil plan to use Ella and Lucy to keep Weaver from destroying the Dark One powers. In order to stop him, Henry, Roni, Weaver and Rogers must travel to the Wish Realm, home to versions of some of our most beloved and fearsome characters. In a flashback, a discouraged Young Henry is visited by Wish Rumple and offered a deal that could have tragic consequences..

“Once Upon a Time” stars Lana Parrilla as Regina/Roni, Robert Carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin/Weaver, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook/Rogers, Andrew J. West as Henry Mills, Dania Ramirez as Cinderella/Jacinda, Alison Fernandez as Lucy and Mekia Cox as Sabine/Tiana.

Guest starring in this episode are Jared Gilmore as Young Henry, Robbie Kay as Peter Pan, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, JoAnna Garcia Swisher as Ariel, Timothy Webber as The Apprentice, Rose Reynolds as Alice/Tilly, Tiera Skovbye as Robin/Margot, Jeff Pierre as Prince Naveen/Drew and Trevor Roberts as Remy.

PROMOS:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect eachother's ships.
+ Enjoy!

crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

Looking forward to this one!

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 06:06 PM
Loyal Fan

This epi was soooo gooood!!!!!! I’m gonna watch it again!

Random Princess: “Isn’t he sweet, he’s like the brother I never had” – OUCH

Aww Alice was so sad,she can’t really be with her Dad, it’ll be so sweet when they hug

The Apprentice: “The timelines alone make ones head spin” (re: Henry’s story) “Your story needs more romance” YES give us the RumBelle!!!!!!

I bet “evil” Wish Henry is really playing WRumple! C’mon Henry! (although I'm not so sure after he got rid of the Guardian powers!!! ) (but he can always write them back in )

“The powers of the Guardian are no more” NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Awww Alice was so quick to respond when she realized her Guardian powers were gone!

I got goose bumps when they drove into StoryBrooke!!!!!! So great to see that sign again!!

Can't wait for next week, we have the set up now lets get down to the battle and the HEAs!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear what you all have to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by IrishWristWatch; 05-11-2018 at 07:11 PM
IrishWristWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Loved this episode!

Feel so bad for Rumple. He just wants to get back with Belle and he has to deal with his worst half.

Loved the teamup between Rumple, Henry, Regina, and Hook

I loved the cameos of Ariel, Peter Pan, Cruella.

The Storybrooke signs :tears of joy:

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoyed the episode and really want to see the next one now...

I loved that we got to see Hook and Rumple working as a team, even after Rogers getting his memories back.

I love that Alice and Robin are coming to the rescue, but isn't them coming into Storybrooke going to mess up the timeline?

Wish Henry really needs to see his grandparents and mother again...

I loved the throw away line about the timelines making someone's head spin. Great to see the Apprentice and Ariel again. Not bothered about Cruella.
Old 05-12-2018, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I have to say I this episode!, I thought it was crackin' , an emotional rollercoaster and fantastic character scenes...right here we go..

Rumple:
- Wish Rumple stalking out Henry...hmmm..I wonder why that is and I love that Henry gave him the slapdown with his sword, Rumple was offended
- Aww poor Rumple , thankfully Regina on hand to rescue him and his travel book on the floor
- Wish Rumple pulling out all the stops to get what he wants, now taking Henry's family
- I love the Rumple/Regina/Hook scene, I've been waiting for one of those for ages. and now Team Hero is now made up of all the OG villains, nice symmetry there
- Aww Rumple telling Hook about what happened in the Ogre Wars
- Oh my the showdown between Rumple and Wish Rumple , loved that scene and just wow, awesome. Now it would have all gone to plan if Regina hadn't stuffed it up!!
- So Wish Rumple wanted the author's pen and has now got Wish Henry to do his bidding, oh heck meck!
- No the Guardian!!, aww Rumple's face when Wish Henry erased the Guardian , now what!!

Other Stuff:
- Lovely meeting with Hook and Alice , I am so hoping that they can be reunited..
- Good scene with Henry and his family celebrating before they got captured!
- Aww Tiana and Naveen. Really liked that Naveen giving her confidence as she doesn't know where she fits it. Lovely scene and like them as a couple too
- Regina and Henry in the Wish Dark Castle and Pan!!! all chained up there. Wish Rumple likes to keep his enemies at bay..
- Oh my Cruella!!, I have missed you Cruella , she did make me
- Lovely scene with Ariel too with Hook, them being sea buddies and all
- I did get a feeling when Henry went after the pen that it could end in disaster
- "The timelines alone will make your head spin" ain't that the truth
- Oh my now there is no Guardian at all , Alice's powers have now gone!!
- Aww the Storybrooke sign , I wonder who Alice and Robyn are going to pick up?, Team Hero needs them!

All in all, a fantastic episode . Loved the cameo's, they fitted in well. I think this episode will go in my Top 10 eppy's

Awesome performance, once again, from Robert. Playing dual roles like that and I the callback of the S1 Rumple centric titles in the eppy
Old 05-12-2018, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

This season is my 2nd favorite besides season 3.

Rumple/Hook

Regina saving Rumple

Rumple/Regina/Hook/Henry

I agree about the scenes between Rumple and Wish Rumple. They were amazing and sad at the same time.
(Now we know what Rumple would have been like if he didn't have Belle's love)

Robert/Jared/Andrew scenes

crazy_diamond: It was definitely an emotional rollercoaster, especially between Rumple vs Wish Rumple.
And the scenes between Henry's family vs Wish Henry

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois

Last edited by baelfire24; 05-12-2018 at 12:08 PM
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 12:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I have to say I this episode!, I thought it was crackin' , an emotional rollercoaster and fantastic character scenes...right here we go..

Rumple:
- Wish Rumple stalking out Henry...hmmm..I wonder why that is and I love that Henry gave him the slapdown with his sword, Rumple was offended
- Aww poor Rumple , thankfully Regina on hand to rescue him and his travel book on the floor
- Wish Rumple pulling out all the stops to get what he wants, now taking Henry's family
- I love the Rumple/Regina/Hook scene, I've been waiting for one of those for ages. and now Team Hero is now made up of all the OG villains, nice symmetry there
- Aww Rumple telling Hook about what happened in the Ogre Wars
- Oh my the showdown between Rumple and Wish Rumple , loved that scene and just wow, awesome. Now it would have all gone to plan if Regina hadn't stuffed it up!!
- So Wish Rumple wanted the author's pen and has now got Wish Henry to do his bidding, oh heck meck!
- No the Guardian!!, aww Rumple's face when Wish Henry erased the Guardian , now what!!

Other Stuff:
- Lovely meeting with Hook and Alice , I am so hoping that they can be reunited..
- Good scene with Henry and his family celebrating before they got captured!
- Aww Tiana and Naveen. Really liked that Naveen giving her confidence as she doesn't know where she fits it. Lovely scene and like them as a couple too
- Regina and Henry in the Wish Dark Castle and Pan!!! all chained up there. Wish Rumple likes to keep his enemies at bay..
- Oh my Cruella!!, I have missed you Cruella , she did make me
- Lovely scene with Ariel too with Hook, them being sea buddies and all
- I did get a feeling when Henry went after the pen that it could end in disaster
- "The timelines alone will make your head spin" ain't that the truth
- Oh my now there is no Guardian at all , Alice's powers have now gone!!
- Aww the Storybrooke sign , I wonder who Alice and Robyn are going to pick up?, Team Hero needs them!

All in all, a fantastic episode . Loved the cameo's, they fitted in well. I think this episode will go in my Top 10 eppy's

Awesome performance, once again, from Robert. Playing dual roles like that and I the callback of the S1 Rumple centric titles in the eppy

I agree that this was a great episode. I am super mad at Henry and Wish Realm Henry and Wish Rumple but I got that out on tumblr! But both Henry's owe their grandfather an apology!
Old 05-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I couldn't believe Wish Realm Henry, but jaw was , I thought what were you thinking!!, he is full of hatred of what Wish Realm Evil Queen has done to him

I think Rumple can forgive Henry as he was running on emotions

baelfire24 - I think this season is my 3rd fave behind 1 and 3.. mind you it could bump up to 2
Old 07-09-2018, 07:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really liked bringing back the author storyline. it's so important to what makes OUAT. Really liked that we had both Henry's again. Rumple vs. Rumple was awesome. Loved seeing the imp again. Was anyone else thinking about being his "Belle"? Totally enjoyed all the cameos but since when did Cruella sword fight? I thought that was silly but it still nice to see her.
Warpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Me too , I'm glad that brought it back for the penultimate episode , and lovely cameos from past characters too

Rumple vs Rumple
Reply   Post New Thread